Source Filmmaker

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
stabbyclaus

Re: Source Filmmaker

Post by stabbyclaus » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Neelpos wrote:Well god damn.
http://vimeo.com/48605505
I was just talking to Randall! Nice guy, very talented :)
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:26 pm

So I am downloading SFM now... I just remembered an idea I had a long time ago for a short "movie" (I had even made storyboards for it) and I always wanted to make music videos but was far too lazy to just animate by hand or with garry's mod lol. Excited to play around with it and see what I can do. n_n
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Axis Denied

Post by Axis Denied » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:35 pm

Be sure to watch the tutorials (both the official ones and the unofficial ones - the official ones for the basics and the unofficial ones for neat tricks you can do).
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:42 pm

definitely :D That's what I did when trying to learn 3DSMax a couple years ago haha
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Neelpos wrote:Well god damn.
http://vimeo.com/48605505
Wow, that was incredibly well done.
Velp wrote:*video snip*
10 mins of awesome.
Equally impressive, but for entirely different reasons.
Hi|oboys

Post by Hi|oboys » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:42 pm

lol

Not mine but i couldn't stop laughing
Current Games
Natural Selection 2 - Hi|oBoyS.j2 / Curious Gorge.j2 / NSPlayer.j2
Path of Exile - HiloBoyS
XBOXONE GamerTag - HiloBoyS
Current Games on XBONE: Overwatch, The Division, and Warframe

Why you should remember me?
Paykan and I came up with the .j2 tag! (Yea were lame, proud lamers ftw)
Rock wrote:"Nerf paper. Scissors are just fine. Thanks."
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:29 pm

"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."