I got Muted

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Azzza
bringin' in the bitches

Re: I got Muted

Post by Azzza » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:18 am

Prolix isn't asking how long you were muted for. Prolix is asking the time it was in-between when you first started talking and when you were first muted.
ಠ_ರೃ
Website
Drakenlord

Post by Drakenlord » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:26 am

I dont remember...

The first time, everyone was talking on each other and me and someone else got muted for a good 30 sec I think

the second time I dont remember

The third time (after I left and come back) Pork Bun realised I was Unmuted and TehEnnemy muted me on the spot
Drakenlord

Post by Drakenlord » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:26 am

prolix wrote:my question is was he muted as soon as he started talking, or did everyone bitch and moan about the fact that he was probably rambling on (spam)?

i'm just speaking as a third party bc i really don't fucking understand all this hullabaloo

time frame between first time speaking on server and being muted would be nice (these are the facts that are mostly needed)
If I recall, the player who was complaning the most about me was Pork Bun, but he dislike me, its not a big secret

I dont think ther was someone else
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:32 am

I would figure that when two people who never complain on the forums about people or admins ever, post complaints about an admin, that would in the very least be enough to have someone look into the issue. Enemy has admin slayed me for no reason before. Did i post a complaint in the forums? No. You know why? Because i know that nothing will be done about it. I actually told you baxter over steam chat about it and i do believe your response was grow up or something to that affect so my first response in this thread "and so it begins again" still stands. *walks away from thread*

Im not random. i just think faster then you.
3 Ducks
High-Chancellor of Bread Crumbs

Post by 3 Ducks » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:04 am

Let it be known that at this moment in history, 3 Ducks in a Man Suit showed up and contributed absolutely nothing to the conversation.

Quack
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:09 am

Hippie of doom wrote:Image
I would figure that when two people who never complain on the forums about people or admins ever, post complaints about an admin, that would in the very least be enough to have someone look into the issue. Enemy has admin slayed me for no reason before. Did i post a complaint in the forums? No. You know why? Because i know that nothing will be done about it. I actually told you baxter over steam chat about it and i do believe your response was grow up or something to that affect so my first response in this thread "and so it begins again" still stands. *walks away from thread*

I can use gifs to drive my point home too.
This is what I think of your opinion on this subject matter:
<3 you hippie
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2

Post by Posts » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:10 am

We deal with this stuff in private, not understanding this is the source of all confusion in these enemy threads.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:14 am

Hippie of doom wrote:I would figure that when two people who never complain on the forums about people or admins ever, post complaints about an admin, that would in the very least be enough to have someone look into the issue. Enemy has admin slayed me for no reason before. Did i post a complaint in the forums? No. You know why? Because i know that nothing will be done about it. I actually told you baxter over steam chat about it and i do believe your response was grow up or something to that affect so my first response in this thread "and so it begins again" still stands. *walks away from thread*
I can't do much looking into issues without timestamps. This thread is the second accusation with a time attached and the first one was bullshit. I don't recall ever receiving a message from you over abusive slaying. If you distrust me, then post the info publicly on the forums and another senior staffer will look into it.

Your first response "and so it begins again" does stand. Baseless accusations without evidence have come back!
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:16 am

And my questions are being completely ignored, AWESOME.

Oh well.

Edit: I guess a big problem is that people dont realize that they need/ don't know how to get "time stamps"... What do you mean by that? Copying from the console?
Last edited by pinkle on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>

Post by Hooplah » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:16 am

All I remember is alienmen talking about like foreskins and AIDS n shit and when he got muted I really didn't think anything of it. It really wasn't unjust considering the amount he was talking (talking over people at times) and the poor quality of his mic.
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:16 am

"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:25 am

pinkle wrote:Ok so we got a reason now, but aren't you supposed to tell people when it happens WHY it happens? Or is it okay to just punish without explanation?
Answer this goddamnit. I have seen more than enemy pulling this shit, too (not gonna go into it coz omfg I need proooooof).
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:28 am

I'd like to complain about Jason abusing his admin powers on CS.

I don't have any proof though.
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:30 am

pinkle wrote:
pinkle wrote:Ok so we got a reason now, but aren't you supposed to tell people when it happens WHY it happens? Or is it okay to just punish without explanation?
Answer this goddamnit. I have seen more than enemy pulling this shit, too (not gonna go into it coz omfg I need proooooof).
I got this one.
Yep, you're supposed to tell them.
TehEnemy, did you say anything?
If yes:
  • Excellent work, keep it up!
If no:
  • Tell them next time. Go ahead and mute them first, if necessary, but then tell them why. *"them" referring to the person you muted, not the haters
Dr Lecter wrote:I'd like to complain about Jason abusing his admin powers on CS.

I don't have any proof though.
Jason...are you shitting me? I occasionally get blind drunk, bind mouse1 sm_kill @aim and run around with a knife. I've yet to hear any complaints.
Last edited by Avvatar on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 am

pinkle wrote:I guess a big problem is that people dont realize that they need/ don't know how to get "time stamps"... What do you mean by that? Copying from the console?
I need to know when something happened in order to look it up. That's all I mean. I need to know the approximate time. That's why reporting it right after it happens is best, so nobody has to remember a time to write about later.