Enjoy A Selection Of Glorious Music

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>

Enjoy A Selection Of Glorious Music

Post by Eviltechie » Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:46 am

Now on TF4, we have brought a selection of our best music direct from North Korea. Listen and sing along! This is compulsory.

Enjoy these fine songs.
  • Korean National Anthem
  • Peace is on our Bayonet
  • No Motherland Without You
  • Hail Korea
  • Approved Pop Song Number 37
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

Dangit Spongebobby!

Re: Enjoy A Selection Of Glorious Music

Post by Dangit Spongebobby! » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Dear Glorious Leader,

Please forgive me for my lack of strength, but the sheer volume of these patriotic recordings fills me with so much joy and happiness that I can't focus on playing the game. Far be it from me to question your supreme intuition, but isn't killing guys our main goal here?

Sincerely, DangitSpongebobu,

fake edit: but seriously, I like fun and all but it'd be nice to have an option to opt out of this kind of thing. Its really annoying if you're already playing your own music or just don't want to hear it :P. One time an admin mentioned you could stop the music by typing "play " into the console, which did work for the particular track but another time it didn't work for me.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Lolz.

Spongebobby if this is all referring to people playing music in the game, you can mute the individual. Hit Esc and click on the little icon that has the ear with the X over it and then select the name of whoever is playing music...
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Dangit Spongebobby!

Post by Dangit Spongebobby! » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Its not.
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Dangit Spongebobby! wrote:Image
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Dangit Spongebobby! wrote:Its not.
ok :v not really sure what this all about then lol something about the april fool's thing I'm guessing but whatevs.. moving on lol
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>

Post by Eviltechie » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:50 pm

pinkle wrote:
ok :v not really sure what this all about then lol something about the april fool's thing I'm guessing but whatevs.. moving on lol
Yatta filled karaoke with music from NK.
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

pinkle

Post by pinkle » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Eviltechie wrote:
pinkle wrote:
Yatta filled karaoke with music from NK.

Nice, lol xD