My response to the trash talkers from a couple of nights ago

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
bloodcrow

My response to the trash talkers from a couple of nights ago

Post by bloodcrow » Fri May 24, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi all.

Before i begin in earnest, let me preface with my derision is, categorically, not towards the .j2 community. Please keep that in mind.

One of the things i believe most, if not all, of us can agree on is the influx of non-.j2 folk lately. I suspect this is a combination of reputation and too much free time due to the summer break. But a couple of nights ago, i took a rash of shit from these folk (via alltalk) and wanted to respond.

The map was... i forget which one it is. It's huge, has two trains running parallel to the 3rd (middle) point. It's a meat grinder of a map and one that is unlikely to be won by a team with no or too few medics. It also disorients me, which is where the derision began. I kept running into a dead end instead of going the right way.

So the smack began and was heightened by the fact that i prefer to use an Ubersaw over the others. It's just my preference at this time; it may change.

The comments were how often i died, how shitty of a battle medic i was (will address in a bit), etc... etc... It was fairly sustained, too.

Instead of responding with words, i'm going to respond with substance- with proof. Here are screenshots after two of those rounds ended.

Screenshot Uno

Screenshot Two-O

I think my points speak for themselves. The only snide thing i have to say to my critics is, "Shut your goddamned cryhole, you whining bitches. This is .j2."

At some point i'll wax about why i prefer to play medic but let me take a moment and confess one aspect that i am guilty of.

Recently i acquired a Strange Blutsauger (and Strange Lollipop and a myriad of other items). Because of this, i've allowed my ego to get in the way of my judgment as a medic. I like the thrill of adding kills to my Blutsauger because... let's face it, not many people would use a Strange Blutsauger and it has to miff the fuck out of someone when they get deadified because of me using one.

This is what i'd like to ask of .j2. If i'm healing you and you're in a competitive mood and you see that i'm taking stupid chances for cheap (or not so cheap) kills, please let me know you'd rather win than watch me die in a suicide run. I enjoy being one of, if not THE primary medic on .j2 and i like to win- but i like having lots of silly fun too. Just tap me and let me know you're in a more serious mood and i'll accommodate you.

I believe the majority of .j2 members know i'm a relatively competent Medic and i enjoy the faith that so many have put into me to help them win so many rounds.
Yeah, but then your face was there and I shot it. -Parasyte
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to touch your butt. - Pablo the Flying Macho Penis
Kivivarvas

Re: My response to the trash talkers from a couple of nights

Post by Kivivarvas » Fri May 24, 2013 3:23 pm

I admit, the powerful force of bloodlust which strange blutsauger gives to a medic is insanely high. I myself have one as well.

AND IT IS BEAUTIFUL!
Yup, my toes are dried up again.
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Fri May 24, 2013 3:39 pm

Be proud of your weapon choices, man, unless you're using the quick-fix. Don't let them punk kids tell you otherwise. You're a good medic and you've earned the right to stab and/or shoot people in and around the face-area any way you choose.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Fri May 24, 2013 3:44 pm

I'll just go ahead and say right here and now, I really only play for the fun and wackyness and lulz and the fun people. I'm not a great player and I don't care, I'm just here to have fun.. Don't ever uber or krit me and expect me to do anything worthwhile :U

Basically, I will never judge anyone on how they play, unless they are just being an asshole, lol
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
TempSoul

Post by TempSoul » Fri May 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Please tell me their names, and I will use my temp powers to administer vexed justice
Petiee

Post by Petiee » Fri May 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Bloodcrow, my only complaint is that you have not been using your sexy deep jazz voice more on the server.
In a time when people are talking, I feel we are being deprived of it.
I'd want you on my team any day.
neurosis prevents psychosis
dragoonofdeath
Explosive Substance

Post by dragoonofdeath » Fri May 24, 2013 4:59 pm

I like my stranges, it's a silly little gimmick, and I have on several occasions died horribly because I got cocky and wanted to get a kill or three for my KGB. This game isn't about K/D ratios, it's about using teamwork to achieve a goal and having a giggle. People tend to forget that when all they think about is winning the match. Especially when they're not very good at the game themselves. People love blaming others for their own problems.
See you Space Cowboy
Steam name: Dragoonofdeath
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Fri May 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Gonna go ahead and ask the same thing I asked that night, of which you didn't respond to:

Why do you care, they're fuckwads, their opinions are generally stupid.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Joejoe347

Post by Joejoe347 » Fri May 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Neelpos wrote:Gonna go ahead and ask the same thing I asked that night, of which you didn't respond to:

Gonna have to agree with this. Just don't listen to these people. The're usually just whinny kids who's opinion doesn't matter.
Mozart, dope for the most part.
-Insane Clown Posee

I AM THE MOJOE!!!
Dr Lecter

Post by Dr Lecter » Fri May 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Neelpos wrote:Gonna go ahead and ask the same thing I asked that night, of which you didn't respond to:

This is the internet, people need to learn to respc da skill.
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
Dangit Spongebobby!

Post by Dangit Spongebobby! » Fri May 24, 2013 5:48 pm

bloodcrow wrote: Instead of responding with words, i'm going to respond with substance- with proof. Here are screenshots after two of those rounds ended.

I remember this game. I was at the top because your medic skills and we whooped ass. It was a stalemate until you joined.
pinkle

Post by pinkle » Fri May 24, 2013 8:40 pm

Okay so we can all agree that Bloodcrow is just human like the rest of us, but is also pretty fucking awesome B)
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
ThunderRunner

Post by ThunderRunner » Fri May 24, 2013 9:40 pm

I think I'm pretty Awesome myself and a certain someone too! (*Cough* Johnny5! *cough*) :D
Da_man wrote:Can this thread get any worse? I'm not sure its possible at this point.
bloodcrow

Post by bloodcrow » Fri May 24, 2013 9:52 pm

Dangit Spongebobby! wrote:
I remember this game. I was at the top because your medic skills and we whooped ass. It was a stalemate until you joined.
DiSBobby- you have rapidly earned a place in my heart for loving it when you're on my side, loathing you when you're not. It's a compliment, btw.

Also, i was born and reared in Houston and surrounding area (Seabrook, La Porte) then moved to San Marcos for college and then to Austin until i expatriated to Oregon about 10 years ago. Where about are you from?
Yeah, but then your face was there and I shot it. -Parasyte
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I want to touch your butt. - Pablo the Flying Macho Penis
Dangit Spongebobby!

Post by Dangit Spongebobby! » Sat May 25, 2013 2:35 am

I lived in Seabrook all my life until I moved to Denton for school then I stayed there.