when is episode 7 of the local's coming out?

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
super.cool.justin97

when is episode 7 of the local's coming out?

Post by super.cool.justin97 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:39 pm

ok guy's now if any of you watch the local's on YouTube i have something to ask when is episode 7 of the local's coming out? cuz i'm pumped for it if you guy's know when it's coming out drop me a line
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Re: when is episode 7 of the local's coming out?

Post by Neelpos » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:43 pm

stabbyclaus wrote:This house hunt has been torturous and we've been living out of a space about 400 sq feet with 95% of our stuff in boxes since June. We got our fingers crossed for this house to go through tomorrow and if it does, expect us to work on Locals again after a very long and involuntary hiatus. My workshop in Lexington opens in a few weeks as well so it'll be a bit of time juggling on my part but it's doable soon I hope.
August 26th, 2013
http://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?f=18 ... start=1140

Basically no set release, just gotta be patient, other more important things need to be handled.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:47 pm

They don't make em anymore
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Gonna say this again
THE LOCALS IS DED
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:34 pm

What's this Locals thing everyone is talking about? Never heard of it.
jmtokx
Fastest Crêpe Eater
<font color=#34ff15>Fastest Crêpe Eater</font>

Post by jmtokx » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:51 pm

super.cool.justin97 wrote:now if any of you watch the local's on YouTube
I don't think we watch the Locals on YouTube.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Porky wrote:What's this Locals thing everyone is talking about? Never heard of it.
It was a little web-reality show based around an area in our minecraft server called Sexytown. I think the main characters were called like samcalver, soundwave, snipersaurusrex, I might be missing a few though.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:07 pm

A Ninja wrote:
Porky wrote:What's this Locals thing everyone is talking about? Never heard of it.
It was a little web-reality show based around an area in our minecraft server called Sexytown. I think the main characters were called like samcalver, soundwave, snipersaurusrex, I might be missing a few though.
What was the name of that kid that donated a butt ton of money w/his parents credit card &then bax got a call IRL to refund it. NESTER!
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Bun
BACON BACON BACON

Post by Bun » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:09 pm

Ian7 wrote: What was the name of that kid that donated a butt ton of money w/his parents credit card &then bax got a call IRL to refund it. NESTER!
Is he still around? He needs his own show!
jermm

Post by jermm » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:16 pm

After Kentucky Route Zero ep5, but years before HL2 ep3.
stabbyclaus

Post by stabbyclaus » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:04 am

Heh. Well, it has been a while. I can't say on when its gonna come on, no progress has been made on it because the show hinges on my involvement to get done. I have not had the time to get it done and let alone many of the animators like Zeurel have excelled well beyond our little show. I could always release the 30 seconds we got of NorCal done and be super anticlimactic.
Rat-morningstar wrote:dude, this might be shocking, but the night sky isn't a piece of cloth with holes in it
Scraw wrote:This. People think good sex just spontaneously happens like scripted events in a single player CoD mission.
In reality, the best sex results from good communication and planning; like a Rainbow 6 mission.
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:26 pm

stabbyclaus wrote:Heh. Well, it has been a while. I can't say on when its gonna come on, no progress has been made on it because the show hinges on my involvement to get done. I have not had the time to get it done and let alone many of the animators like Zeurel have excelled well beyond our little show. I could always release the 30 seconds we got of NorCal done and be super anticlimactic.
No no no, good things come to those who wait.
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
Kivivarvas

Post by Kivivarvas » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:06 am

Hippie of doom wrote:
stabbyclaus wrote:Heh. Well, it has been a while. I can't say on when its gonna come on, no progress has been made on it because the show hinges on my involvement to get done. I have not had the time to get it done and let alone many of the animators like Zeurel have excelled well beyond our little show. I could always release the 30 seconds we got of NorCal done and be super anticlimactic.
No no no, good things come to those who wait.
This guy knows the way of the good stuff. :sunny:
Yup, my toes are dried up again.
GustavG

Post by GustavG » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:51 am

Didnt the last episode say something about a mini musical episode that was comming out?
Have that been released os is it that you are currently working on aswell?
dantesus

Post by dantesus » Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:03 pm

I'm not speaking for Stabby, but I'm fairly certain that most of the people working on the show have other projects that have taken up their time. Plus it takes a lot of money to pay professional animators. Heck it takes a lot of money to pay anybody to do anything if you want it done right. Unless you outsource it :p
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO