Map exploit question

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Sanvich Hoovy

Re: Map exploit question

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:53 am

Y'know, there's a difference between creative sentry placement and exploits squirrel. If that weren't true then fraise would've been banned ages ago.
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

pinkle

Post by pinkle » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:34 pm

I would say it's not an exploit as well because its not like off the map or behind something you shouldn't be able to get to n_n
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:44 pm

- Can other players attack it
- Is it visible to other players
- Is it inside the map and any barriers to define the map

If any of the answers are No it is an exploit
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.