Reserved slot for TF4 and Steam ID 32 problems

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Reserved slot for TF4 and Steam ID 32 problems

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:00 am

I PMed Why about this two weeks ago and no response yet, so I guess I'll post it. I don't know if this should go in the request thread because it's a little different than usual.

I posted in the reserved slot thread with my steamid32 and it turns out that bloody arrogance and I had the same steamid32. link to that post

The other day, bloody arrogance and I were on at the same time and I used the "status" command to get both of our steamid's.

The steam id on record for bloody arrogance-- STEAM_0:0:50146779 -- is mine. For additional proof, here is bloody arrogance's and mine steamrep pages.

So, would it be possible for bloody arrogance's steamid32 on file to be updated to the proper one and for me to be able to get a reserved slot?

thanks
I asked David Geffen personally if he'd donate to TF4 for me, but he wouldn't do it
Why?
I DON'T MAKE MAPS!!!™

Re: Reserved slot for TF4 and Steam ID 32 problems

Post by Why? » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:08 am

Lately I've been busy getting things ready for college, so I haven't been able to get shit done.

You had a reserved slot this entire time, it just had the wrong name. It's fixed now, but just remember you where fine the whole time ;) .
"Too awesome to play; too legit to quit." — Team Spectator Motto