Mains?

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
pinkle

Re: Mains?

Post by pinkle » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:06 pm

I will rape all of you with Kirby >:3
"OK, try to imagine yourself in the J2 Server... You get your first look at this "Pinkle" as you enter a clearing. She moves like a bird, lightly, bobbing her flamethrower. And you keep still because you think that maybe her visual acuity is based on movement like Johnny5 - She'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Pinkle. You stare at her, and she just stares right back. And that's when the attack comes. Not from the front, but from the side, from the Hippie and Wolsky you didn't even know were there. Because Pinkle's a pack hunter, you see, she uses coordinated attack patterns and she is out in force today. And he slashes at you with this... A barbed-wired-wrapped fire axe, The Axetinguisher, in her left hand. She doesn't bother to headshot you like a Porkbun, say... no no. She lights you and slashes at you here, or here... Or maybe across the belly, critting your intestines. The point is, you are alive when she starts to rape you. So you know, try to show a little respect..." -- 3Ducks
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:38 am

Marth, Luigi, and Falco, are my mains.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Neelpos wrote:
loafozard wrote:
Neelpos wrote:Ike, Luigi, and Captain Falcon.
Captain falcon is shit compared to gananondorf, and ike is such a noob character. Samus all the way bro.
I play Ike for kills and Luigi to get first, Falcon for fun. But yeah Falcon isn't as good as he was in Melee, I really want him to be buffed in Kerfuffle but I don't think that's happening. You're kind of wrong about Falcon versus Dorf though, Dorf was good in Melee but he's one of the worst characters in Brawl, the nerfs Falcon suffered hit Dorf twice as hard.
If you dont only play project M at this point in brawls lifespan then youre doing something wrong. Samus=Best, Ganon top tier character and wrecks all shit, snake is dumb to play against and ike is still the easiest character to play ever.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy
Arron Dominion

Post by Arron Dominion » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:30 pm

I am a heavy main (On a UGC Highlander NA Silver team [CIA] Pencils as their main heavy currently). In the past I have done 6s as soldier. Have also played pyro, scout, medic, and engineer subs in various matches or scrims.

On the custom maps server I have been doing a lot of scout, part because it is a fun class, another part because it helps my heavy tracking.
playcomp.tf <- If you are interested in Competitive TF2
Mastermind1011

Post by Mastermind1011 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:11 pm

I always stick with my main man and lady, Link and Samus. I was sad to see Lucas gone in Kerfuffle, but I'm hoping I'll eventually unlock moves for Ness that have similar properties to Lucas's specials.

Lil' Mac is fun, and I kinda suck with Mega Man but I love the Blue Bomber so I run with him a lot. Was going to get around to playing with Rosalina soon. Being able to manipulate two characters at once is supa hype.
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:34 am

in PM, Ganon is love, Ganon is life. For melee, I love puff.
I asked David Geffen personally if he'd donate to TF4 for me, but he wouldn't do it
Cheddars

Post by Cheddars » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Good lvl 102 main! 70 pray! 94 str! 86 range! 84 mage! Perfect Barrows pure! RSGP or PayPal only!
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:41 am

Cheddars wrote:Good lvl 102 main! 70 pray! 94 str! 86 range! 84 mage! Perfect Barrows pure! RSGP or PayPal only!
How do you not have any 99's? 99 fishing, fletching, strength, attack, constitution and cooking. Get on my level BEYAATCH!!!
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy