Gaming schedules?

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
timtoborne

Gaming schedules?

Post by timtoborne » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:15 am

I can't seem to find a good time where the server is active; do many of you guys even play on the server or tf2 at all? If so, what time(s) does the server have around 15+ people on the server? I like playing with you guys, but I can't ever seem to find you. Unless you're at FITH; in which case, I'll more than likely see you there.
Steam is BLU_Collar, PSN is GGLinear, and my LoL account name is Somber Rites.

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Re: Gaming schedules?

Post by A Ninja » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:15 pm

I don't play as much as I used to, and it does seem that the server has a bit of trouble filling up and staying populated lately, with folks tending to go to the FITH server instead of trying to get tf4 going. That said, I think I'm on your friends list, so if you see me online and want to play just shoot me a message, I just don't have enough free time nowadays to spend time trying to fill it anymore.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:06 am

whats the fith server?
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:32 am

Ian7 wrote:whats the fith server?
tf5th.joe.to
I asked David Geffen personally if he'd donate to TF4 for me, but he wouldn't do it
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:59 am

Ian7 wrote:whats the fith server?
It's another community server based around thne {FITH} group that I'm part of, apparently since I went AWOL earlier this spring a some j2ers starting playing there, and it seems to have turned into the server people go to when tf4 is empty and they don't feel like filling it.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:00 am

When scholars look back and ask what truly killed joe.to, they'll know the answer was Ninja.
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Tokengekko

Post by Tokengekko » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:54 am

Send sir ninja to the gallows for crimes against the kingdom ! I still try to fill the server every so often though a lot of times to no avail but some IRL stuff has been keeping me busy.
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:08 pm

FITH is a parasyte. Get it?
Steam is BLU_Collar, PSN is GGLinear, and my LoL account name is Somber Rites.

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.
Usernamedoesnotexist
Resident Rule Breaker

Post by Usernamedoesnotexist » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:49 pm

timtoborne wrote:FITH is a parasyte. Get it?
Get back in your basement Tim
Am I JUST a Username? Or am I MORE than just a Username?

... Nah... I'm just a dude on the internet
Maha

Post by Maha » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Suggested it once and I'll suggest it again. Give more people the ability to throw up event notices from the Steam Group. This works pretty well when we do it for CS:GO.

Even the FITH guys throw one of these up on an almost nightly basis and their server is full majority of the late night.
Last edited by Maha on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:41 pm

Maha wrote:Suggested it once and I'll suggest it again. Give more more the ability to throw up event notices from the Steam Group.
I like this idea!
I asked David Geffen personally if he'd donate to TF4 for me, but he wouldn't do it
Usernamedoesnotexist
Resident Rule Breaker

Post by Usernamedoesnotexist » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:39 am

Maha wrote:Suggested it once and I'll suggest it again. Give more people the ability to throw up event notices from the Steam Group. This works pretty well when we do it for CS:GO.
Even the FITH guys throw one of these up on an almost nightly basis and their server is full majority of the late night.
If you have more people who want to play use this function, they can let others know more often. For example.....
VIEW CONTENT:
Am I JUST a Username? Or am I MORE than just a Username?

... Nah... I'm just a dude on the internet
I_AM_SQUIRREL
Pelipper The Scarf God

Post by I_AM_SQUIRREL » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:03 pm

You have to think that people play other games. Most of just do not play a signal game all the time. TF2 gets boring since it is so repetitive.