The Tough (Luck, Pyro) Break Update

Anything dealing with the game Team Fortress 2 or the servers we host for it.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Re: The Tough (Luck, Pyro) Break Update

Post by Ian7 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:56 pm

KatanaRama wrote:Yeah. I do sometimes. I think Ninja does too as well as like, two other people at least.
Why won't you play freaking ARAM with me.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:33 pm

Ian7 wrote:
KatanaRama wrote:Yeah. I do sometimes. I think Ninja does too as well as like, two other people at least.
Because I FREAKING HATE ARAM
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:34 pm

timtoborne wrote:
KatanaRama wrote:That Zatoichi nerf ;_; my baby... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
When I saw that on the list, I wanted to be there when you saw it. The Critana is no longer overpowered!
It was never even overpowered to begin with. Random crits were literally the only reason it was "good" take that away and you had one of shittest weapons in the game.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:36 pm

KatanaRama wrote:
Ian7 wrote:
BUT PORO KING
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Maha

Post by Maha » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:52 pm

KatanaRama wrote:
timtoborne wrote:
KatanaRama wrote:That Zatoichi nerf ;_; my baby... WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
When I saw that on the list, I wanted to be there when you saw it. The Critana is no longer overpowered!
It was never even overpowered to begin with. Random crits were literally the only reason it was "good" take that away and you had one of shittest weapons in the game.
Nah, was pretty OP.
Maha

Post by Maha » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:45 pm

After a little testing with the Degreaser and Shooter/Flare Gun, there isn't much difference between Pre-patch and Post-patch. Can still Flare Punch and Skeet Shoot people with incredible ease and the switch speed makes little difference. Now the Axtinguisher is also back to it's almost old self with 100% crits from any direction but the swing speed will take a little getting used to though. Phlog is now Grade A Bullshit with a self Uber that's immune to airblasting while he taunts, that'll hopefully be fixed soon-ish...I hope.

All in all, Pyro made it out in the positive with all Flamethrowers doing the same base damage now and less fall off. I don't really get what everyone is freaking out about.
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:40 pm

Ian7 wrote:
KatanaRama wrote:
Ian7 wrote:
BUT PORO KING
BUT HOWLING ABYSS IS 0/10
KatanaRama

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:41 pm

Maha wrote:After a little testing with the Degreaser and Shooter/Flare Gun, there isn't much difference between Pre-patch and Post-patch. Can still Flare Punch and Skeet Shoot people with incredible ease and the switch speed makes little difference. Now the Axtinguisher is also back to it's almost old self with 100% crits from any direction but the swing speed will take a little getting used to though. Phlog is now Grade A Bullshit with a self Uber that's immune to airblasting while he taunts, that'll hopefully be fixed soon-ish...I hope.

All in all, Pyro made it out in the positive with all Flamethrowers doing the same base damage now and less fall off. I don't really get what everyone is freaking out about.
I wasnt freaking out about how he got nerfed, I was freaking out about how he's too fucking strong again.
Maha

Post by Maha » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:48 pm

KatanaRama wrote:
Maha wrote:After a little testing with the Degreaser and Shooter/Flare Gun, there isn't much difference between Pre-patch and Post-patch. Can still Flare Punch and Skeet Shoot people with incredible ease and the switch speed makes little difference. Now the Axtinguisher is also back to it's almost old self with 100% crits from any direction but the swing speed will take a little getting used to though. Phlog is now Grade A Bullshit with a self Uber that's immune to airblasting while he taunts, that'll hopefully be fixed soon-ish...I hope.

I wasnt freaking out about how he got nerfed, I was freaking out about how he's too fucking strong again.
Wasn't speaking about you specifically, just the TF2 community in general who are just whining that the Degreaser was just changed without even testing it first.
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:23 pm

• Huntsman
- Can be fired while off the ground
My time has come.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Archer wrote:uWu chat daddy
dmitri ravinoff
ıɹʇıɯp

Post by dmitri ravinoff » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:39 am

axtinguisher is useless now. it was fun but impractical before the update, now it's just useless. I don't get why they nerfed it when powerjack was already way superior.

phlog being immovable is actually a bit of a nerf imo. previously, if you airblasted a pyro while they were doing the taunt, they'd be able to move asap, while still taunting + regenerating health + with crazy resistances. however, the uber is a dumb buff/

flare punch/skeet shoot are now 0.08 s slower, according to reddit. not a huge nerf, though it does feel really weird and I need to get used to it.
I asked David Geffen personally if he'd donate to TF4 for me, but he wouldn't do it
Toxius

Post by Toxius » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:51 pm

as a perma-backburner with default secondaries, pure neutral feelings
Hippie of doom
My bullets love your face!
<font color=#94008a>My bullets love your face!</font>

Post by Hippie of doom » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:37 pm

Toxius wrote:as a perma-backburner with default secondaries, pure neutral feelings
pure default weapons except for the scortch shot (cause that shit is fun) ^agreed
Im not random. i just think faster then you.
timtoborne

Post by timtoborne » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:59 pm

dmitri ravinoff wrote:axtinguisher is useless now
I think they should lower the penalties for the switch to and swing speed. If they lowered them so it was on the same level as one of the demo's swords for switch speed, I think it'd be fine.
Steam is BLU_Collar, PSN is GGLinear, and my LoL account name is Somber Rites.

It's been years since I've spoken with any of you, but if you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to contact me.