cscoroner.com cs:s server Needs Help

Portal, Left 4 Dead, Half Life. All those good games.
Coroner

cscoroner.com cs:s server Needs Help

Post by Coroner » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:58 pm

I have a new site I built to support my cs:s server and a frends. The site hosts the game files for fast download. I would really appreciate it if the cs:s source players here could test the load speeds (customer maps in rotation) and post what you see on the forums at cscoroner.com.

The server went back up yesterday with most mods turned off because of Steams latest update and between setting up the web site and geting the server back up without crashing, I haven't had time to figure out which scripts/mods work and which ones don't.

Thank you in advance for your support,

---Coroner
ayeyah

Post by ayeyah » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:21 pm

I combed your site a bit and this seems to be the server with the mods you were talking about:

71.133.1.46:27015 ***Coroner's NEWBIE'S L.A. 24/7***

You're running Mani Admin Plugin v1.1.0zi and EventScripts v1.0.0.018w, both of which can be updated to partially solve problems with the CS patch.

Could you specify cscoroner.com's specs? Up/Down, bandwidth allowed/month, map file sizes, current bandwidth usage/month, etc? The site itself seems to load decently fast, so I doubt you'll have problems hosting fastdl on a small server, but you can't be too sure.
STEAM_0:0:2611885
Coroner

cscoroner.com - Joe.to link

Post by Coroner » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:00 pm

Just thought i'd post up that I have everything back up and running pretty smooth on my cs:s server.

If you visit cscoroner.com and click the links button on the left side of the page you'll see a link to joe's and a small shout out for NIPPER!

Hope you folks approve and please post up and suggestions or issues you have on the forums.

Cheers