Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post anything about books, comics, journalism, and the shittiness of Ayn Rand here.
User avatar
Bradley98
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 pm
Location: St. Loui Missouri (lord stankfoot stalks me there)

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Bradley98 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 am

joe wrote:reminds me of this movie

Dark Night of the Scarecrow
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082235/

saw this when i was in 4th grade (how old is that? 10?) and it was so fucking scary i couldn't even watch the second half.
When I was 5 my babysitter took me and her boyfreind to "the shining" . While she made out with him in the back row I was literally about t scream for my mommy
Ikri- rofl, Bradley, you are just so cute.
Neelpos-That's dumb. You're dumb .Ebon Hawk is better.
king fluffy- Not huffy or stuffy, nor tiny or tall, But fluffy, just fluffy, with no brains at all.
Relay-many souls died here.
Wolsk- Bradley98 posting on the forums was the best thing to happen to Joe2.
scobywhru- How much to beat up neelpos take pictures/video and post it on here?
koko- Chuck Norris facts. not jokes.
JessicaMarissa- No, wolsk is right, I was going to murder and eat him.
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Hooplah » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Bradley98 wrote:GOOD GOD they hve these at my library at school

they are disturbing but the most disturbing one was were this girl was babysitiing 2 kids and it was late, the kids had fallen asleep and she was watching tv when all of the sudden the phone rang, she picked it u and a eerie voice said "im coming soon" thinking it was just some prank callers she just hung up and didnt think more of it. then the phone rang again and same as last time it was the eerir voice saying "im coming in half an hour" now the girl was getting creeped out, she hung up and was acting very scared then the phoe rang again and she answered it and the voice said "im coming in 5 minutes...SEE YOU THEN" so now the girl is absolutelyterrified and she tries tracing the call to where it was coming from and it said it was coming from upstiars. Terrified she tried calling the polic only to see the phone went strangely dead



when the parents of the kids got home, the kids were lying across the ground along with there baby sister, whith all of there thoats slit.
they called the police on there cell phone (the sitter didnt have one just the home phone which was out of batteries) and the police came dpwn and took the parents to the station, the next da they went down to investigate and found all the lights out. when they turned them on they found a man wearing the baby sisters skin which he had cut off her. he attacked and the shot him, he was taken to jail where he spent the rest of his life strangely screaming "you hve the rong guy" but the police knew he had to be the guy who washiding upstiars and killed the babysitter, and the man die in jail the end

wow grandma thats the scariest story ever said the girl
yes said grandma but its only a myth. ok grandma but how do you know its not real?
because thats not what happnedd said the grandma pullig off her skin to reveil a persn the girl didn know
i actually killed one cop and took his skin while my "freind" who was in the attic wih me impersonated the other cop and we framed the cop by forcing him into a costume which we permanatly glud to him said the pyschotic freind
the girl terrified, ran but the impersonator just laughed and attacked her

thats the last encounter anyone has ever had on record with the pyscho impersanotors but you never know ..they were never found....they could be ur best freind....


damn i still have nightmares about this one and the one about the kid who wa dared to slepp the night in the accliamed haounted house and he went there and took his dog but at midnight he started hereing voices from outside and the dog started acting like a human and talking, saying weird phrases, and finally standing up and cutting the boys head off, the dog was apparently possessed
That seems a bit morbid for Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark... Are you sure you're not just thinking of the many movies made based on that story?
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
User avatar
Bradley98
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 pm
Location: St. Loui Missouri (lord stankfoot stalks me there)

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Bradley98 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:51 pm

joeHOOPER wrote:
Bradley98 wrote:GOOD GOD they hve these at my library at school

they are disturbing but the most disturbing one was were this girl was babysitiing 2 kids and it was late, the kids had fallen asleep and she was watching tv when all of the sudden the phone rang, she picked it u and a eerie voice said "im coming soon" thinking it was just some prank callers she just hung up and didnt think more of it. then the phone rang again and same as last time it was the eerir voice saying "im coming in half an hour" now the girl was getting creeped out, she hung up and was acting very scared then the phoe rang again and she answered it and the voice said "im coming in 5 minutes...SEE YOU THEN" so now the girl is absolutelyterrified and she tries tracing the call to where it was coming from and it said it was coming from upstiars. Terrified she tried calling the polic only to see the phone went strangely dead



when the parents of the kids got home, the kids were lying across the ground along with there baby sister, whith all of there thoats slit.
they called the police on there cell phone (the sitter didnt have one just the home phone which was out of batteries) and the police came dpwn and took the parents to the station, the next da they went down to investigate and found all the lights out. when they turned them on they found a man wearing the baby sisters skin which he had cut off her. he attacked and the shot him, he was taken to jail where he spent the rest of his life strangely screaming "you hve the rong guy" but the police knew he had to be the guy who washiding upstiars and killed the babysitter, and the man die in jail the end

wow grandma thats the scariest story ever said the girl
yes said grandma but its only a myth. ok grandma but how do you know its not real?
because thats not what happnedd said the grandma pullig off her skin to reveil a persn the girl didn know
i actually killed one cop and took his skin while my "freind" who was in the attic wih me impersonated the other cop and we framed the cop by forcing him into a costume which we permanatly glud to him said the pyschotic freind
the girl terrified, ran but the impersonator just laughed and attacked her

thats the last encounter anyone has ever had on record with the pyscho impersanotors but you never know ..they were never found....they could be ur best freind....


damn i still have nightmares about this one and the one about the kid who wa dared to slepp the night in the accliamed haounted house and he went there and took his dog but at midnight he started hereing voices from outside and the dog started acting like a human and talking, saying weird phrases, and finally standing up and cutting the boys head off, the dog was apparently possessed
That seems a bit morbid for Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark... Are you sure you're not just thinking of the many movies made based on that story?


Nope! I checked the school library, it's defenitly that, but it is uncut edition so maybe it is a little more gruesome.....come to think of it, my school library has many books probably to gruesome for middle schoolers.
Ikri- rofl, Bradley, you are just so cute.
Neelpos-That's dumb. You're dumb .Ebon Hawk is better.
king fluffy- Not huffy or stuffy, nor tiny or tall, But fluffy, just fluffy, with no brains at all.
Relay-many souls died here.
Wolsk- Bradley98 posting on the forums was the best thing to happen to Joe2.
scobywhru- How much to beat up neelpos take pictures/video and post it on here?
koko- Chuck Norris facts. not jokes.
JessicaMarissa- No, wolsk is right, I was going to murder and eat him.
User avatar
Jason
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY
<font color=#f96fee><b>TODAY IS WEDNESDAY</b></font>
Posts: 23618
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:16 pm
Xfire: Jasopiate
Location: Manassas, VA
Contact:

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Jason » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:51 am

Bradley98 wrote:
joe wrote:reminds me of this movie

Dark Night of the Scarecrow
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082235/

saw this when i was in 4th grade (how old is that? 10?) and it was so fucking scary i couldn't even watch the second half.
When I was 5 my babysitter took me and her boyfreind to "the shining" . While she made out with him in the back row I was literally about t scream for my mommy
Ya bro your bbsitter was one fiiine piece o turkey. Glad I pegged that.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
User avatar
Bradley98
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 pm
Location: St. Loui Missouri (lord stankfoot stalks me there)

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Bradley98 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:37 pm

congratulations, I have no idea what you just said
Ikri- rofl, Bradley, you are just so cute.
Neelpos-That's dumb. You're dumb .Ebon Hawk is better.
king fluffy- Not huffy or stuffy, nor tiny or tall, But fluffy, just fluffy, with no brains at all.
Relay-many souls died here.
Wolsk- Bradley98 posting on the forums was the best thing to happen to Joe2.
scobywhru- How much to beat up neelpos take pictures/video and post it on here?
koko- Chuck Norris facts. not jokes.
JessicaMarissa- No, wolsk is right, I was going to murder and eat him.
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Hooplah » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:42 am

It's harder to understand your ramblings
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
User avatar
Jason
TODAY IS WEDNESDAY
<font color=#f96fee><b>TODAY IS WEDNESDAY</b></font>
Posts: 23618
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 5:16 pm
Xfire: Jasopiate
Location: Manassas, VA
Contact:

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Jason » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:43 am

One day 35 years from now you will have some turkey and you will understand.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Hooplah » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:52 pm

No, Jason, in 35 years our hands still won't count.
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
User avatar
Bradley98
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 pm
Location: St. Loui Missouri (lord stankfoot stalks me there)

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Bradley98 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:22 pm

joeHOOPER wrote:It's harder to understand your ramblings
Hubida what you talking about willis? I rambish am not! derpaderpderp blablabla dancingbananasandgostbusters and what not
Ikri- rofl, Bradley, you are just so cute.
Neelpos-That's dumb. You're dumb .Ebon Hawk is better.
king fluffy- Not huffy or stuffy, nor tiny or tall, But fluffy, just fluffy, with no brains at all.
Relay-many souls died here.
Wolsk- Bradley98 posting on the forums was the best thing to happen to Joe2.
scobywhru- How much to beat up neelpos take pictures/video and post it on here?
koko- Chuck Norris facts. not jokes.
JessicaMarissa- No, wolsk is right, I was going to murder and eat him.
User avatar
Killtman
Certified J2 Medic
Posts: 682
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Killtman » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:41 pm

I used to love these books. As a little kid, in the early grades, I found one in the back of the shelf. I started reading them, and They were the best.
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Hooplah » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:24 pm

Bradley98 wrote:
joeHOOPER wrote:It's harder to understand your ramblings
Hubida what you talking about willis? I rambish am not! derpaderpderp blablabla dancingbananasandgostbusters and what not
The fuck are you taliing about, kid?
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
User avatar
Bradley98
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:10 pm
Location: St. Loui Missouri (lord stankfoot stalks me there)

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Bradley98 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:46 pm

joeHOOPER wrote:
Bradley98 wrote:
joeHOOPER wrote:It's harder to understand your ramblings
Hubida what you talking about willis? I rambish am not! derpaderpderp blablabla dancingbananasandgostbusters and what not
The fuck are you taliing about, kid?
joeHOOPER wrote: tailiing about kid?
joeHOOPER wrote: TAILIING
joeHOOPER wrote: TAILIING
Ikri- rofl, Bradley, you are just so cute.
Neelpos-That's dumb. You're dumb .Ebon Hawk is better.
king fluffy- Not huffy or stuffy, nor tiny or tall, But fluffy, just fluffy, with no brains at all.
Relay-many souls died here.
Wolsk- Bradley98 posting on the forums was the best thing to happen to Joe2.
scobywhru- How much to beat up neelpos take pictures/video and post it on here?
koko- Chuck Norris facts. not jokes.
JessicaMarissa- No, wolsk is right, I was going to murder and eat him.
User avatar
Hellboy
Posts: 17231
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 12:35 am
Location: Grove Street
Contact:

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Hellboy » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:03 pm

You have absolutely no authority to judge people on spelling, let alone the fact that you completely fucked up the quote function.

Also you can preview your post before you post it, so I would suggest screening all of your posts beforehand, and then promptly deleting them before they see the light of day.
Image
User avatar
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Brig » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Hellboy wrote:You have absolutely no authority to judge people on spelling, let alone the fact that you completely fucked up the quote function.

Also you can preview your post before you post it, so I would suggest screening all of your posts beforehand, and then promptly deleting them before they see the light of day.
the quotes are messed up so horribly that its funny
User avatar
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>
Posts: 3090
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:58 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark

Post by Hooplah » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:29 pm

You're judging me for spelling because I'm typing quickly on my cell phone while you spew your idiocy all across the forums?

Not to mention you spelled your failed quotes differently than my original slip up. Well played, bud.
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
Post Reply