Warhammer 40K: The All Guardsman Party (Tabletop Stories)

Post anything about books, comics, journalism, and the shittiness of Ayn Rand here.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Warhammer 40K: The All Guardsman Party (Tabletop Stories)

Post by A Ninja » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:47 am

I really don't know what category this fits in so I'll stick it here. For a while now, a guy has been compiling his tabletop group's adventures in the Warhammer 40K: Dark Heresy universe into pretty entertaining stories for people to read online. I'd only vaguely heard of Warhammer before finding these stories and I still found them immensely entertaining, and I've actually sunk quite a bit of time into the wiki for Warhammer 40k as a result of how interesting these adventures have been. If you have some spare time and enjoy reading a bit of tabletop gaming tales, I guarantee you'll lose track of time getting lost with these adventures. (and yes I know the link is shady as hell, but thats just how he compiled them all)
https://09cd64678bddc0198cca7fef0df8ce7 ... M/agp.html
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Re: Warhammer 40K: The All Guardsman Party (Tabletop Stories

Post by loafozard » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:59 pm

Will be scanning for accuracy.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Hallowed wrote:The Jews were bad because the Nazis liked them.