Videos of Swamp gas

embedded youtube videos and other stuff related to online videos unless it belongs in Music forum
Post Reply
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4015
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Videos of Swamp gas

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:47 pm


I saw this thought it was pretty cool though I'd share.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: Videos of Swamp gas

Post by KatanaRama » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:55 am

I'm reluctant to have to be "that guy," however I shall do what needest be done.
VIEW CONTENT:
Image
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8484
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: Videos of Swamp gas

Post by Django » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:24 am

Nightwolf wrote:
I saw this thought it was pretty cool though I'd share.
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
dantesus
Posts: 1407
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Re: Videos of Swamp gas

Post by dantesus » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:20 am

No, you guys have it all wrong. It's actually concentrated British smugness taking physical form. Normally not exposed into the open air, but let out slowly through the mouth (a.k.a. the "Hammond" principle). By the looks of it, this particular phenomenon occurs when enough brit's talk out their asses at the same time.
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4015
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: Videos of Swamp gas

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:24 am

Still pretty cool shit for swamp gas. :awesome:
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Muffin
Posts: 2076
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:51 pm
Location: Mississippi

Re: Videos of Swamp gas

Post by Muffin » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:55 am

dantesus wrote:No, you guys have it all wrong. It's actually concentrated British smugness taking physical form. Normally not exposed into the open air, but let out slowly through the mouth (a.k.a. the "Hammond" principle). By the looks of it, this particular phenomenon occurs when enough brit's talk out their asses at the same time.
this guy probably caused it
Post Reply