Report-a-Griefer

Discussion relating to Minecraft and Minecraft servers
jamietech
Now Biodegradable

Re: Report-a-Griefer

Post by jamietech » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:08 pm

NEW

All my old posts are now gone, I have a new way of putting posts in now, so I will use this instead :)
Last edited by jamietech on Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
poster128

Post by poster128 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Hey i'm confused about what happened on mc2, apparently nobody could see what i was saying. I'm sorry for the miscommunication, but I was talking about the large netherrack structure that was built right by the warp of my pyramid. It is very close, obtrusive, and I don't like that the person, joelmontgo, as he said on the sign at the entrance, was inconsiderate and just built that thing. the structure closes in the pyramid warp and the people who built it with me are angry about it. again, i apologize, about the chat problems, as right after mbaxter left angry that i hadn't responded, (as nobody could see what i said), i tried to talk to bwk2hot and he didn't seem to get anything i said. probably an issue on my end.
thanks,
poster128

edit: this issue has been resolved, as MJCS has determined that the structure is just far enough away to be a bother, but not a rule-breaker.
jamietech
Now Biodegradable

Post by jamietech » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:20 am

And talking about the /warp pyramid area, my YouTube video up there, shows the greifing done in there, I just forgot to put a location on there, as I can see now.
SuitableFish
Turtle Tickler

Post by SuitableFish » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Griefer Name: MRawesome41234
Approx: 4:50 EST
Situation: I had seen MRawesome digging under someones property. Also he had killed a squid in the pool of chechockeys house which took us atleast 20 minitues to get in the pool of his castle. as i told an admin he logged off. Please ban him
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Post by pooaw » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 am

Griefer Name: Nster
Approx. Time: 21st Febuary - 22nd febuary 2011
Situation: Nster came to Smiley town and built a few buildings, but on the 21st, he got angry and said "i hope this town burns" and left. He came back on the 22nd and expected to be welcomed back. But before he left, he half destroyed a building. I began to clean up this, but he then began to get angry with me. He damaged some other buildings and the town's floor.
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
Kamau19

Post by Kamau19 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:41 am

ok I have no idea who griefed my house, but there's BEDROCK in it... and it wasn't there before... Only admins can place bedrock (at least unless somehow the server got hacked) in any case it looks pretty bad and so if an admin can help me remove this bedrock... that would be helpful. thanks

-Kamau19
But enough about Charlie Sheen.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:26 am

Kamau19 wrote:ok I have no idea who griefed my house, but there's BEDROCK in it... and it wasn't there before... Only admins can place bedrock (at least unless somehow the server got hacked) in any case it looks pretty bad and so if an admin can help me remove this bedrock... that would be helpful. thanks

-Kamau19

handled
wingawinga

Post by wingawinga » Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Griefer Name: odaneri
Approx Time: 3/3/2011, maybe... 8-10 EST. (some period of time then)
Situation: Fly hacking, and using those hacks to, well. bother people and kill them. Which isn't really against the rules... but they're hacking. I'm not sure if i'm doing this right, i'm kind of a virgin to this thread D:.
Proof:
http://imgur.com/a/Y0bc0#5hu1g
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Bant
Q48VW

Post by Q48VW » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 pm

User: jimiz95 on mc4. hes using fly hax and is destroyin the trade city. the city was pvp protected by ikri. ban please
time: 7:10ish central
mbaxter wrote:The servers are getting pieced back together like a puzzle, except half the pieces don't fit and tehENEMY ate some of them.
SuitableFish
Turtle Tickler

Post by SuitableFish » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:11 am

I have accedentally put a cake at the spawn and i need an admins help of getting it away.

I am truly sorry for what i have done and will suffer the consequences if needed.

Sorry for what i have done,

SuitableFish
ammaraskar

Post by ammaraskar » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 am

How'd you manage to place stuff in spawn, where is teh spawn protection? ;_;

Ikri - About to head home now. If I'm not back in Eugene in 10 hours, it's probably because we hit a deer and the deer won, or lost, depending on how you look at the situation. Ouch.
Neelpos - If it's still alive after the collision slit its throat for messing up your car, then drink its blood to gain its power.

<+collinday> gamesurge is obviously highly unstable... like windows ME
<@benderj2> collinday: YOUR MOM is obviously highly unstable... like windows ME
SuitableFish
Turtle Tickler

Post by SuitableFish » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:44 am

Idk really. I checked back on the server and its gone.
patchman6

Post by patchman6 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:27 am

Griefer Name: GaiaBlade and TheRedEagle
Approx. Time: 8:30 Australian Eastern Daylightsaving time.
Situation: These people were in our property, we asked them to leave, they didn't, then they started building in our property, inviting people to come party there!
I like funny horse jumpy things that change color :3
Isybub wrote:grave accent grave accent grave accent grave accent grave accent grave accent

lol, the days when patch was on mumble xD
[Diamond] Image [Diamond]
SuitableFish
Turtle Tickler

Post by SuitableFish » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:32 am

Griefer Name:SHRAwzAC
Time: Approx 11:30 a.m Eastern Standard Time
Situation: He is going around griefing a lot of buildings and I have one picture of him doing so.

[img][IMG]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7861 ... 112930.png[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]