<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Re: Report-a-Griefer

Post by mbaxter » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:20 pm

all three banned.
King_Fluffy
Xfire: kingfluffysxfire

Post by King_Fluffy » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:59 am

I hope you don't mean mah9boi, I was talking to him, he's very new to minecraft. I believe mc2 was one of the first servers he's been on. He's harmless and didn't know what he was doing.
tehENEMY wrote:I purchased tortilla strips not chips. They aren't even triangles they taste like lies.
Not huffy or stuffy, nor tiny or tall,
But fluffy, just fluffy, with no brains at all.

[img2]http://images.joe.to/images/2c0da8b58756cc8f740d0f5f1e6da7a2.png[/img2]
ZeDunsor

Post by ZeDunsor » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:17 am

Ok, i just went on and there are only 3 other people on the public server (nechtmarrie, BKTN97 and Dailyroot) so i tp'd to them and there is a lot of lava in some room that has gold and diamond walls. I have no idea where this is or if they are indeed griefing but if someone could check it out...
So ya thought ya might like to go to the show?
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:06 pm

ZeDunsor wrote:Ok, i just went on and there are only 3 other people on the public server (nechtmarrie, BKTN97 and Dailyroot) so i tp'd to them and there is a lot of lava in some room that has gold and diamond walls. I have no idea where this is or if they are indeed griefing but if someone could check it out...
I spoke with both necht and BKTN, and from what they told me they had broken a cobblestone block to hop into an incinerator.. to run around the room while being on fire. When they were done, they replaced the stone and left. nechtmarrie walked me to the location (tp to GiantBridge then walk until four signs tell you to go left into a gold and diamond floor, then ladder down two stories) and it appeared to be in good condition.

If you have any additional information, let us know.

So far, they're both in the clear as far as I'm concerned. Neither of them are sure of Dailyroot's role in this situation, however.

The only fix I see is that we'll need to place adminium or obsidian for the incinerator to prevent a repeat of this event.
Bloodkraze

Post by Bloodkraze » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:46 am

Name: Hockeyguy141
Time: 640 am central
Situation: Destroyed a small house near the zeppelin and castle (MC2). When I told him he couldn't destroy others work, he said it was nothing (as in, it was a small house, so it didn't matter). He then proceeded to fall down the hole in front of the castle and started filling in the door way at the bottom of the hole, and when I caught him and told him he couldn't do that, he said "I just did" and left the server.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:03 am

banned after he didn't admit to breaking anything
MJCS

Post by MJCS » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:11 am

No idea who but Joe, your golden box got grieffed. I was able to repair most of it except for the water falls
joe
The Big Cheese

Post by joe » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:52 am

ah well it lasted a pretty long time

it's ok, i was hoping someone would have a good idea for what to do with it but short of that i didn't really know what else to do
"To perceive is to suffer" - Aristotle
mbaxter appreciates the beef
BrentTayes

Post by BrentTayes » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:10 am

Someone greifed the area around the invading tree with TNT and Water. Probably a Trusted Member. Me and a few other people are try to clean it up right now.
BK-TN
Burger-King Tennessee

Post by BK-TN » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:28 am

Someone also griefed AwesomeTown. The griefer used gold (fail) to block the water elevator and flood the main town. It's almost impossible to clean it up, and I don't know who did it.
I MAKE VIDEOGAMES
This text is smaller than any other text on these forums.
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:56 am

water should be pretty easy to clean up if it's an overflow. Otherwise someone placed individual blocks of it, which indicates trusted.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.
BK-TN
Burger-King Tennessee

Post by BK-TN » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:13 pm

This flood is quite harder than the most others... anyways, AwesomeTown isn't used anymore, it's okay.
I MAKE VIDEOGAMES
This text is smaller than any other text on these forums.
Ikri

Post by Ikri » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:10 pm

BrentTayes wrote:Someone greifed the area around the invading tree with TNT and Water. Probably a Trusted Member. Me and a few other people are try to clean it up right now.
That was actually an attempt of myself and ChaosZHion to put out a fire started by lava. It was late at night and just figured we'd build it back up in the morning. I guess we should have left a sign. :P

We used the water to hopefully slow the fire, and as you can tell by ChaosZHion's The Wisdom Tree's non-existance (remember that extension on the bank? that sparked the leaves), that didn't exactly happen. We were, however, able to contain it and it didn't spread further up the tree. We used TNT to clear the area so rebuilding would be easier.
CaptainTripps

Post by CaptainTripps » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:08 pm

kim_il_sung needs to be banned left before I could, got another guy who was working with him, did some shit around the southend warp and on a water bridge...thing.
We are the music makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;—World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.
MJCS

Post by MJCS » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:49 am

bluntangels (banned) and legendurry (banned) grieffed near the spawn.