Now Biodegradable

Re: Minecraft Server Information and Rules

Post by jamietech » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:35 am

Okay :)
Just the grammar...
poster128

Post by poster128 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:11 pm

What is unlimited items for trusted users? does it mean that one can spawn more than 64 of something at once or does it mean there is a way to have a block of something that is unlimited (like the count 171 thing in inside job?
the rules say not to spawn them for other users so i wanted to know what that meant
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:42 pm

It means items that can be used unlimited times.
samcalver

Post by samcalver » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:12 am

but there not unlimeted? there 250? am i right?
Minecraft User : Samcalver
Psn: Samcalverj2
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:30 am

No, you are not.
Flamarow

Post by Flamarow » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:02 am

samcalver wrote:but there not unlimeted? there 250? am i right?
Infinite block stacks are caused by a glitch. If you have a stack of an item that is not between 1 and 128, it becomes glitched and can be placed over and over, even thousands of times without the stack running out. The block will sometimes show numbers but when you run out the block still remains and can still be placed as many times as you wish unless you attack something with the block in your hand, which causes the block stack to disappear.
Kieraan
Slightly Bonkers

Post by Kieraan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:11 pm

Flamarow wrote:
samcalver wrote:but there not unlimeted? there 250? am i right?
Infinite block stacks are caused by a glitch. If you have a stack of an item that is not between 1 and 128, it becomes glitched and can be placed over and over, even thousands of times without the stack running out. The block will sometimes show numbers but when you run out the block still remains and can still be placed as many times as you wish unless you attack something with the block in your hand, which causes the block stack to disappear.
Im pretty sure that if you log off it makes it fail too.
"At any given time, the urge to sing "The lion sleeps tonight" is just a whim away. A whim away, a whim away, a whim away..."
KoRoSiiVePanDa

Post by KoRoSiiVePanDa » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:43 pm

mc2..joe.to is down? (becuz of beta?) When will it be back on? wat is another server besides survival i can go in ? Please respond :)
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:45 pm

KoRoSiiVePanDa wrote:mc2..joe.to is down? (becuz of beta?) When will it be back on? wat is another server besides survival i can go in ? Please respond :)
ffs
Kieraan
Slightly Bonkers

Post by Kieraan » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:29 pm

KoRoSiiVePanDa wrote:mc2..joe.to is down? (becuz of beta?) When will it be back on? wat is another server besides survival i can go in ? Please respond :)
Im not entirely sure when the server will be back but I wouldnt think it will be down too long. Just chill on the survival server or go outside until its done :D
Wolsk wrote:
ffs
Cos' thats a good way to help people >.>
"At any given time, the urge to sing "The lion sleeps tonight" is just a whim away. A whim away, a whim away, a whim away..."
Plaavi22

Post by Plaavi22 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Ive been tring to connect to the 64.120..... server (not sure if im allowed to say the IP)
it keeps saying
"Failed to connect to the server
connection refused: connect"
im not sure if its the mc1.joe.to or any of the other ones. Just asking if that server has become private as i miss it and havent played for a while. if it is the mc1.joe.to then could someone let me know?
NightFantom
fuck you i'm a dragon
<font color=#800000>fuck you i'm a dragon</font>

Post by NightFantom » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:23 am

Plaavi22 wrote:Ive been tring to connect to the 64.120..... server (not sure if im allowed to say the IP)
it keeps saying
"Failed to connect to the server
connection refused: connect"
im not sure if its the mc1.joe.to or any of the other ones. Just asking if that server has become private as i miss it and havent played for a while. if it is the mc1.joe.to then could someone let me know?
the public server IPs are just mc2.joe.to and mc4.joe.to, you can put those letters in the IP input fields and connect without trouble when both are up to date
that seems like a huge amount of work for no good reason - joe
or, you know, sarcasm - Neelpos
COUGAH117

Post by COUGAH117 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:17 am

Joe can you unban me please. All i did was i went up to somebodys house and i dug out 3 blocks of wood out and i placed them back down where they were again because i was bored and then i went up to this golden pyramid and i dug through the glass i was going to place the glass back down but this gie who has the skin of harry potter saw me do it and i got kicked so i played mc4.joe.to and i was chating to my friend and suddenly i got banned i didnt say anything bad or do anything wrong. I have never griefed befor but what ever i did i will never do it again i promis please un ban me.
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Post by pooaw » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:25 am

Please post in the unban thread if you want to try and get an unban.
http://forums.joe.to/viewforum.php?f=240
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3