Smiley Town Warp Point Request

Discussion relating to Minecraft and Minecraft servers
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Smiley Town Warp Point Request

Post by pooaw » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi there! I've been building for a few days now and i decided to build a town. I have recently finished this town and have named it "Smiley Town". (Reasons unknown =D) To Try and bring more people to my creation, i would like to request a warp point nearby. The coordinates for my ideal point are: X= -730 Y= +786 Z= +65

Thank's :)

~Pooaw
Last edited by pooaw on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
Aksel

Re: Smiley Town Warp Point Request

Post by Aksel » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:13 pm

you should interact with an admin in-game, you are likely to get the warp ifit isnt too close to any existing warps/spawn;)
diego96
War-Chief

Post by diego96 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:00 pm

I saw your town, its awesome. :D
Nothing to see here.
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Post by pooaw » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Thanks! It took me a good few hours to make the tunnel, a good few MORE hours to make the town floor it's self, and im gonna spend EVEN MORE time just messing around :P
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
diego96
War-Chief

Post by diego96 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Sounds cool. :lol:
Nothing to see here.