Dan54321 and dyl1138 harass me!

Discussion relating to Minecraft and Minecraft servers
jenna1223

Dan54321 and dyl1138 harass me!

Post by jenna1223 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:01 am

dan54321 harasses the most and dyl1138 harasses, too.
on the night of 1/27/13 dan and dyl were harassing. so i finally got off, and was making this post. i logged back in to see their full username, and right as i logged ...
<**Alpha dan54321> She probably eats bath salts for breakfast.

<Fury> dyl1138> she's not that stupid, she's just attention seeking and rude.
that was just TWO of the bad messages
i got to go, update on this post will be updated on the 28.
------Update-----
Ok, back, now...
dan, well, i used caps maybe 2 or 3 times, and he said..
<**Alpha dan54321> I wish you'd get banned
AND
<**Alpha dan54321> I wish you'd never get unbanned...
Wishing another player to get banned is big time harassment, atleast for me.
NOT EVEN BRINGING IN THE DAMN BATHSALTS.
Now, dyl said i got mad at him.
I did.
but THIS is what happened -
I was super fucking mad because ALOT OF PEOPLE kept asking me the same damn question :
"If you give me the coords to BlackHawk faction's base, you can join ours." or , "You give me the coords, and i can give you a diamond?"
I told everyone that i cannot do F3 even if i wanted to give the coords.
So many people ff'in asked me the same question, and i got REALLY mad when dyl asked it, because he HAD ALREADY asked me, which i told him I CANT DO F3.
dan and dyl have harassed me enough.
I am posting this as a complaint, as no admins at all were on.
If this is wrong, please forgive me, but i think it is UNACCEPTABLE that they can keep harassing me like this.
IT HAS TO STOP.
Last edited by jenna1223 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrZebra1929

Re: Dan54321 and dyl1138 harass me!

Post by MrZebra1929 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:19 am

I am a witness to this. now i didn't hear the whole bath salt of BF but i did hear both dan and dyl1138 talk about how "stupid" he was. As he is a member of my faction i do not support any type of harassment or bullying to him or other players. Yes Jenna was encroaching on the nerves of others, but he never said anything rude to deserve to be bullied like that. This isn't my battle but i am the leader currently over jenna and it is my right to stand up for him.
MrZ
Am I black with white stripes or white with black stripes?
dan54321

Post by dan54321 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:21 am

After my friend, dyl1138, was verbally assaulted (In all caps, may I add; which is something Jenna was just corrected for this morning by MrHippo, an admin.) for something he didn't even request her to do, I backed him up and started telling Jenna off. She had been screaming at us in all caps before we said what we said. And as for the "that was just TWO of the bad messages" part of the post, those were pretty much the only ones. Because me and my friend Dyl, unlike Jenna, are mature enough to stop after 2, and can refrain from using constant caps. The fact pf the matter is, Jenna you need to learn that not everyone in life is gonna like you and everyone is entitled to an opinion. If they express that opinion and you reply with calling them names in all caps, you can only expect a response that you aren't gonna like. Good day, and thank you for reading. -Dan

I'm gonna grow up a little myself here, and accept my mistakes. Jenna I'm sorry for saying those mean things but I would like to suggest you grow up also and apologize. And my final request, Quit. Talking. In. Caps.
Last edited by dan54321 on Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>

Post by dyl1138 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:35 am

You accused me of telling you to hit F3, along with SEVERAL all-caps messages directed to insult dan and I. I never told you to hit F3. I never have. The truth is, you are attention seeking and rude to other players. I put up with it, but if you can't stand the fact that, after insulting other players, they will poke fun or say their honest opinion of you to show that they do not fully condone poking fun at you, then you need to tone it down and show respect to others.
If I were to take a shit on say jamietech's front lawn, she might call me an asshole or (hopefully) something more imaginative and perhaps call the cops. I would not tell the police officer that it was jamie's fault because she called me an asshole. It doesn't work. Hypothetical example, you can't prove anything jamie.
Your bad attitude to your fellow factionmates and other players on the server put you in this position in the community, not me. I won't try to explain dan's comments to you, but he did not cross any lines you didn't. Therefore, perhaps a judgmental attitude is not the best in this case. The full story is a long and difficult one, simply because once I saw this post my chatbar had already removed the previous 10-15 minutes of chat.

I am sorry if you feel offended by all of this, but you can't get away with whining about how mean "x" and "y" were to you when all we did was make a couple light jokes about your actions, namely the ones that are against server rules. There isn't much else to say.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
FM113
Scientific Engineer
<b><font color=#ff0000>Scientific Engineer</font></b>

Post by FM113 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:22 am

MrZebra1929 wrote:I am a witness to this. now i didn't hear the whole bath salt of BF but i did hear both dan and dyl1138 talk about how "stupid" he was. As he is a member of my faction i do not support any type of harassment or bullying to him or other players. Yes Jenna was encroaching on the nerves of others, but he never said anything rude to deserve to be bullied like that. This isn't my battle but i am the leader currently over jenna and it is my right to stand up for him.
MrZ
Jenna is a guy?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jenna
:thefuck:
kingfishy419 wrote:reece no i dont i want my shit back though i got it legit and i want it back.

No matter who you are, no matter where you are, you're welcome here.
Putting mirrors in the sun for everyone fighting on the dark side; yelling: long live diversity.
Denmark
RideTheWalrus
Butts.
<font color=#FF80BF><b><i>Butts.</i></b></font>

Post by RideTheWalrus » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:09 pm

>Caps
Bean15

Post by Bean15 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:16 pm

While reading jenna's post, I could only concentrate on her bad grammer. :/
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:being the coolest focus with neon lights is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome
Aksel

Post by Aksel » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Bean15 wrote:While reading jenna's post, I could only concentrate on her bad grammer. :/
Ok?
FM113
Scientific Engineer
<b><font color=#ff0000>Scientific Engineer</font></b>

Post by FM113 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:56 pm

Bean15 wrote:While reading jenna's post, I could only concentrate on her bad grammer. :/
Oh wow. I'm so glad i know that. I can't possibly imagine a lifetime of life without knowing that valuable information, that may or may not save lifes in the near future. What would the species of humans ever have done without this amazing piece of information, that will change the lifes of everyone on planet earth. For this we can thank you, bean15. Thanks for letting us know this extremely valuable detail, which will most likely change our lives forever. Thank you.
kingfishy419 wrote:reece no i dont i want my shit back though i got it legit and i want it back.

No matter who you are, no matter where you are, you're welcome here.
Putting mirrors in the sun for everyone fighting on the dark side; yelling: long live diversity.
Denmark
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:25 pm

dyl1138 wrote:You accused me of telling you to hit F3, along with SEVERAL all-caps messages directed to insult dan and I. I never told you to hit F3. I never have. The truth is, you are attention seeking and rude to other players. I put up with it, but if you can't stand the fact that, after insulting other players, they will poke fun or say their honest opinion of you to show that they do not fully condone poking fun at you, then you need to tone it down and show respect to others.
If I were to take a shit on say jamietech's front lawn, she might call me an asshole or (hopefully) something more imaginative and perhaps call the cops. I would not tell the police officer that it was jamie's fault because she called me an asshole. It doesn't work. Hypothetical example, you can't prove anything jamie.
Your bad attitude to your fellow factionmates and other players on the server put you in this position in the community, not me. I won't try to explain dan's comments to you, but he did not cross any lines you didn't. Therefore, perhaps a judgmental attitude is not the best in this case. The full story is a long and difficult one, simply because once I saw this post my chatbar had already removed the previous 10-15 minutes of chat.
I am sorry if you feel offended by all of this, but you can't get away with whining about how mean "x" and "y" were to you when all we did was make a couple light jokes about your actions, namely the ones that are against server rules. There isn't much else to say.
Best post ever
- shitting on Jamie's lawn
- confusing him for a woman
10/10 Dyl

Jamietech = yolowned
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
diego96
War-Chief

Post by diego96 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:27 pm

lol :P
Nothing to see here.
dyl1138
Falling Down

Post by dyl1138 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:48 pm

Jenna addresses himself as a girl in the minecraft servers but gets easily confused about his gender mid sentence in his posts. Also, "Jenna" isn't exactly a common name for boys, which is where I probably got confused. Sorry ma'am. Or sir. Oh yeah clearing up your gender in your update to your original post would be nice, I'm still a little confused as to whether you're a male using Jenna as a name online or a female referring to herself as a male on some of her posts.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
rockerboy
Pls luv me
<font color=#e900da><b>Pls luv me</b></font>

Post by rockerboy » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 pm

Dyl says Jenna was bad. Dan says Jenna was bad. Jenna says they're both bad. So according to this thread, everybody is an asshole! We all win!!!
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:22 pm

I was talking about jamietech the australian guy (?)

2 for 2 dyl, keep up the good work
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
dyl1138
Falling Down

Post by dyl1138 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:40 pm

I thought you were talking about Jenna when you said that I "confused him for a woman". I accidentally referred to jamietech as a woman, but I do know that jamietech is a guy.

As for Jenna's update to her original post, I never asked you to hit F3. It didn't happen. If you really wanted an admin to review this,
A. The report feature is designed for this.
B. You can pm an admin or senior staff about these issues.
This looks more like attention seeking than actually trying to report something.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more