oh crap

Discussion relating to Minecraft and Minecraft servers
jackham8
Ham_Bond

oh crap

Post by jackham8 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:24 pm

Hey today I was logging into minecraft as usual. I tried to logon and it said logon failed. I noticed that both my password and username are correct and all of a sudden it had to do this. Internet fine and so is everything else but my login. Anyone else having this problem? how do i fix this?
Killtman
Certified J2 Medic

Re: oh crap

Post by Killtman » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:40 pm

jackham8 wrote:Hey today I was logging into minecraft as usual. I tried to logon and it said logon failed. I noticed that both my password and username are correct and all of a sudden it had to do this. Internet fine and so is everything else but my login. Anyone else having this problem? how do i fix this?
Why come straight to us about this? We don't own Minecraft. On another note, there is a thing called :google: .
Aksel

Post by Aksel » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:26 am

Killtman wrote:
jackham8 wrote:Hey today I was logging into minecraft as usual. I tried to logon and it said logon failed. I noticed that both my password and username are correct and all of a sudden it had to do this. Internet fine and so is everything else but my login. Anyone else having this problem? how do i fix this?
Why come straight to us about this? We don't own Minecraft. On another note, there is a thing called :google: .
You don't have to get help fom mojang just because there's seems to be something wrong.

jack: Mojang's login servers were probably down
jackham8
Ham_Bond

Post by jackham8 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:59 am

Nvm its fixed. IDK what happened and IDK why I came straight here. -_-