What are you playing (in Minecraft)?

Discussion relating to Minecraft and Minecraft servers
GG50

Re: What are you playing (in Minecraft)?

Post by GG50 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:57 pm

Eviltechie wrote:
Sanvich Hoovy wrote:Well, people have been doing creative builds quite regularly, but building pixel art and statues requires time... and effort... and patience... and other things most MC players dont want to put forth. Just get MC4 up'n running, hype it up a day or 2 in advance, and everything will be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

R-right?
I'm afraid it's not that simple. When I put MC4 up I can guarantee that it will have about 6 players for a couple hours, and then it will die. Nobody wants to play survival these days.
I like survival. . .
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

This is a signature; it is for my amusement, not yours.
Wolsk wrote:Real men don't need a woman in order to make babies.
Rayray25849

Post by Rayray25849 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:00 pm

I like survival... with mods.
vxi
Knight of the Hokey Pokey
<b>Knight of the Hokey Pokey</b>

Post by vxi » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Nobody said anything about my post nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"And if you zoom in you can see they actually built something right there at the end of their travels. Awesome." -Avvatar
RideTheWalrus
Butts.
<font color=#FF80BF><b><i>Butts.</i></b></font>

Post by RideTheWalrus » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:14 am

Needs more Rail MC3
Tony Wong
Some Asian Guy

Post by Tony Wong » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 am

Collect the Heads. Like manhunt. But with PEOPLE's skulls! :twisted:

Timed arena event, might use some sort of "tag" plugin. Max 20 players, 1-5 "it" players, OPed, but other players can cooperate also find chests like HungerGames. Preset map, may even swap with a plugin. Keep heads dropped to wear or just keep track of kills.
FEESHSTEEKS!!!
Bean15

Post by Bean15 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:50 am

I've been playing a lot of survivalcraft, ghost squad, skywars, and nebula.

Looks like the majority of people here are playing mini games. Could you possibly set up a server that rotates through mini games?
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:being the coolest focus with neon lights is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:56 am

Oh, I've also been wanting to try QuakeCraft, but the HyPixel server is a shitstorm.
Tony Wong
Some Asian Guy

Post by Tony Wong » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Wolsk wrote:Oh, I've also been wanting to try QuakeCraft, but the HyPixel server is a shitstorm.
Yeah, you have to just hold down the left click button to get into any of those... :(

When I find something I want to play, I actually look for LOW population servers, like _ and _. (removed to prevent advertising)
FEESHSTEEKS!!!
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:01 pm

Feed The Beast has been my preferred method of time-wasting lately.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
kioshima897

Post by kioshima897 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:11 pm

PvP
Sub-Merge

Post by Sub-Merge » Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Vanilla with a couple plugins on this server. (Locked chests, market signs, and admin made stargates to go to Nether, Skylands, and spawn)
inermotion

Post by inermotion » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:27 am

If you want it to work you need to make it interesting & not so ban friendly to players, The in thing on Minecraft rite now is Mini Games or any type of game that is not "original" or already booming on another server but even with mini games ppl still will hesitate to join since like was said already there are other servers out there that have more players. There is one suggestion & may be one of your last options really, Create another ffa server but without all these anti grief plugins & constant bans (look the other way :3) etc & I guarantee you groups of hackers will come & the servers will fill up thus other players will want to stay, it wont get boring due to the activity. Sounds stupid but ffa servers have more activity than J2 rite now. ppl just don't want to play survival & creative anymore including me cuz it gets boring.
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>

Post by dyl1138 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:34 am

inermotion wrote:If you want it to work you need to make it interesting & not so ban friendly to players, The in thing on Minecraft rite now is Mini Games or any type of game that is not "original" or already booming on another server but even with mini games ppl still will hesitate to join since like was said already there are other servers out there that have more players. There is one suggestion & may be one of your last options really, Create another ffa server but without all these anti grief plugins & constant bans (look the other way :3) etc & I guarantee you groups of hackers will come & the servers will fill up thus other players will want to stay, it wont get boring due to the activity. Sounds stupid but ffa servers have more activity than J2 rite now. ppl just don't want to play survival & creative anymore including me cuz it gets boring.
So your suggestion is to make a server to fill up with hackers and dishonest players in order to improve our playerbase. That idea is so bad, how are you not an admin yet?
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
PaulPer

Post by PaulPer » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:22 pm

pixelmon... pixelmon and more pixelmon
HAJIBADA

Post by HAJIBADA » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:30 am

Minigames :D
mbaxter wrote:You are apparently mentally challenged, and for that I am sorry