Let's have a play date!

Discussion relating to Minecraft and Minecraft servers
Platty
Bathtub Meth Sold Here!
<font color=#BF8000>Bathtub Meth Sold Here!</font>

Re: Let's have a play date!

Post by Platty » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:29 pm

I swear, dude. I went to bed before you last night and woke up after you today at 3:30.
diego96
War-Chief

Post by diego96 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:43 pm

I already proved myself to demon and the other guy that idk his name... And I had to killed myself to prove it.
Nothing to see here.
Chaos Wake

<b></b>

Post by Chaos Wake » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:24 pm

There's always a small chance a friend of a friend of mine may have done the damage.

As this server is open to both joe.to members and their loved ones its possible one of my friends may have told their friends about it and well, you can see the possibilities.
Chaos Wake

<b></b>

Post by Chaos Wake » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:44 pm

Double posting again sorry, but I upgraded the server tonight so not only does it have 256 more ram but the player cap is now 20.
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:07 am

Damn, I really liked the server too. Too bad it didn't even last four days, before cancer in the form of asshole players arrived.

Thanks to Vxi, and his friend i'm basically done now. So much for a peaceful PvE server. So much for a good server community I guess I see why full-time minecraft servers never end well for J2. Fuck you Vxi, and Zanir.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Zanir

Post by Zanir » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:10 am

I do appreciate the immaturity on your part.

Goes to show that you can't deal with a situation without cursing somebody out or claiming that they're "cancer" simply because you don't like them, and/or you're on your little ego trip.
vxi
Knight of the Hokey Pokey
<b>Knight of the Hokey Pokey</b>

Post by vxi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:15 am

A Ninja wrote:
Chaos Wake wrote:Does diego have a running server now? Not sure if that was just a one off thing or what. I'd be willing to pay for a small scale server(20-25 peeps) if not.

I have some money I was going to spend on the Sven server but obv we didn't end up needing it.

I'm thinking of making it a modded server but I'm not sure whether I'm more down for ftb or tekkit.

Vanilla is fine but I've been playing that since the alpha and I'm just kind of burned out on that shit.
Full-time minecraft servers never end well for j2
I may post later to defend against the slander that's been said against me, but for now I thought I'd just appreciate the epic foreshadowing by A Ninja.
"And if you zoom in you can see they actually built something right there at the end of their travels. Awesome." -Avvatar
Zanir

Post by Zanir » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:22 am

Also, was totally x-raying

Why? Eh, I had it installed for some other reason, so I rolled with it

I will take my ban sitting down

Or laying down, I want to go to sleep

This does not change the fact that Sir Egotrip's behavior was shite, going as far as telling me to kill myself and that I was cancer for no other reason than because I made a joke about his gnome king roleplay

So I'm splitting, even though none of you know me

L8r g8r
Platty
Bathtub Meth Sold Here!

Post by Platty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:41 am

Alright, well. Here's the deal -

What the fuck is going on? It's a minecraft server? You're treating it like it's an in real life, truth or dare. Chill the fuck out.
vxi

Post by vxi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:48 am

KatanaRama wrote:Like, what the serious fuck? ... I hope that who ever you are you're proud of yourself, fucking bitch. ... Had to be that much of a pussy, as to blow up our stuff, while no one is on. ... My money is on either Diego or Vxi ... Diego because he's a crazy, tnt-mad bastard, and Vxi because he's a back-stabbing little bitch. ... Too bad it didn't even last four days, before cancer in the form of asshole players arrived. ... Thanks to Vxi, and his friend i'm basically done now. ... Fuck you Vxi, and Zanir.
Yeah. This has gotten quite out of hand.
Only a couple of days and I've already been stolen from twice by the person who blamed me for destroying a base I've never been to and called me a "back-stabbing little bitch" without provocation.
Now I remember why J2 isn't the right community for this game...
"And if you zoom in you can see they actually built something right there at the end of their travels. Awesome." -Avvatar
Chaos Wake

<b></b>

Post by Chaos Wake » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:13 am

This just reinforces the idea that we're going to have to have a discussion about rules soon.

Please though, I don't really think this thread is the best place for this discussion. What's going on in our server isn't really official joe.to property so to speak so I don't know if its really appropriate to have you guys dish it out in here.

We're gonna have to get on mumble or somewhere else better to deal with this.

I really got to stress the its just a game thing though, don't ruin your friendships or connections to each other over this shit.

It really sucks when your work gets ruined but it can at least be remade where as people's relations to another are obv more tricky.
Platty
Bathtub Meth Sold Here!

Post by Platty » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:05 am

vxi wrote:
KatanaRama wrote:Like, what the serious fuck? ... I hope that who ever you are you're proud of yourself, fucking bitch. ... Had to be that much of a pussy, as to blow up our stuff, while no one is on. ... My money is on either Diego or Vxi ... Diego because he's a crazy, tnt-mad bastard, and Vxi because he's a back-stabbing little bitch. ... Too bad it didn't even last four days, before cancer in the form of asshole players arrived. ... Thanks to Vxi, and his friend i'm basically done now. ... Fuck you Vxi, and Zanir.
Yeah. This has gotten quite out of hand.
Only a couple of days and I've already been stolen from twice by the person who blamed me for destroying a base I've never been to and called me a "back-stabbing little bitch" without provocation.
Now I remember why J2 isn't the right community for this game...
I'll point out again, it's a game. It's meant to be a PvE (mainly) server. If you're gonna steal and shit, take it elsewhere. There's 0 reason for either of you to be like this.

Katana - Fair enough I told you some things, yes.

Vxi - What the fuck, dude? Who cares what people call you. If it didn't happen, don't take offence to it. Your over reactive state is not helping your case.

Both of you - Chill the fuck out.
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:40 am

Meh, I'm completely over it now. No biggie. I do realize that the calling of a "back-stabbing bitch" was completely unjustified, but whatever. Sorry for that Vxi.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
vxi

Post by vxi » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:46 am

Thanks, Katana. Honestly, I just want to have a good time with friends and I feel like I've been pulled into all of this. I didn't have any hard feelings from the beginning, and I'd love to just move on from this point without harsh feelings.

I was a little bit shocked by Platty's response to my post, I was mostly writing to calmly defend my name, this is all on record after all.
mr.solokiller

Post by mr.solokiller » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:09 pm

Maybe you should set up a mod that protects claimed areas, that would help avoid those kinds of issues. It would also protect the spawn from being blown up.