50%
I support mbaxter's oppressive regime
50%

Total votes: 6
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Day One of Posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests thread

Post by loafozard » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:24 pm

Today is the making of a new chapter in J2 history. I will be creating a new thread in protest of mbaxter's tyranny against the community every day until he gives the people what they want; THE MINECRAFT UNBAN REQUESTs. There shall be no substance to these forum posts, and even though very few souls traverse the forums nowadays, I shall still continue to post until the demands of the people are met.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Loafozard wrote:I'm sure I'm a better judge of when my pasta is done than the wall is.
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Re: Day One of Posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests thread

Post by loafozard » Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:03 pm

Day Two of Posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests

Originally i was going to make separate threads for this but that seems too spammy so i will catalogue everything (including my loss of sanity) every day in this thread.

Stay tuned for more
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Loafozard wrote:I'm sure I'm a better judge of when my pasta is done than the wall is.
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Re: Day One of Posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests thread

Post by loafozard » Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:55 pm

Day Three of Posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests

Look at this dapper Bee

loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:58 pm

Day Four of Posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests

Nothing of note today aside from a new ep from Cult of Luna, give it a listen
bl4nk
BOOBIES

Post by bl4nk » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:20 am

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:35 pm

Day Five of posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests
I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, 'Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up.' Man bursts into tears. Says, 'But doctor... I am Pagliacci.' Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:46 pm

Day Six of posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:49 pm

Day Seven of posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests

WOOOOOOOO MADE IT TO ONE WEEK BABY :toot: :toot:

time to knock out week two
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:12 pm

Day Eight of posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:54 pm

Day Nine of posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:09 pm

Day Ten of posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests

Instead of posting aforementioned cursed image to taunt Bax, have another bee

loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:52 pm

Day Eleven of posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:55 pm

Day Twelve of posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:37 pm

Day Thirteen of posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests

10 degrees out and dropping here in Texas
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:01 pm

Day Fourteen of posting until mbaxter releases the minecraft unban requests

Another week bites the dust :toot: