League of Legends

multiplayer online battle arena (DotA, LoL, HoN, DotA2, etc.)
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Re: League of Legends

Post by narwal » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:30 pm

yeeeaaaah its pretty bad. currently about to climb out of silver. theyve gutted two of my favorite/main champions (Azir and Kindred) so i'm having to learn others atm and its pretty difficult. good thing my #1 main (yasuo) is still god tier!

currently playing Yasuo if i have to mid - if hes banned/picked, TF or Syndra
however ive gone back to maining jungle - Vi and Zac atm - and I'm having a lot of success there.

the fuck do y'all play?
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:38 pm

I mainly support. So Janna mostly but I dabble with Taric, Zilean, and if im playing for shits vel koz support.

Trying to learn Ekko JG but JG is a hard role so I've been trying to take him mid along with Anivia.

As for ADC I really just play Sivir or Ashe. Even though they "fixed" kog I still don't feel like he's where he used to be. Maybe I'm just out of practice with him idk.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Rish
I get more pussy than a litterbox

Post by Rish » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:20 am

main support and jungle - im the type of guy who plays massive tanks n sits on ur face till u suffocate

and hey i got to the top 1000 alistars in the world which is cool. but no one here plays on euw feelsbad
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Shit I was gonna say you should queue with me. But freaking euro.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:09 pm

duoq with my boyfriend has tanked my mmr and makes us both (silver 3, but I'd say we're mid/upper gold in terms of how good we are) match up against plats

fuck this game
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:35 pm

I really don't understand League's queueing system it is literally so bad.
Rish
I get more pussy than a litterbox

Post by Rish » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:06 pm

soloq is back bois
i love winning lane n losing game :') fuckin love euw plat ITS ALL GOD DAMN GERMANS