League of Legends

multiplayer online battle arena (DotA, LoL, HoN, DotA2, etc.)
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Re: League of Legends

Post by narwal » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:06 pm

im in bronze one DBOY CARRY ME BABY
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
dantesus

Post by dantesus » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:38 am

narwal wrote:im in bronze one DBOY CARRY ME BABY
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO
Lexiprawn
Zookeeper and Conductor of Prose

Post by Lexiprawn » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Fuck League and all that it stands for. Except E-Sports money. Give us the E-Sports money.
DiabeticDugong

Post by DiabeticDugong » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:42 pm

not quite sure why your here posting on the LEAGUE thread if you hate it so much.
OddaJosh
I'm Tripping Out

Post by OddaJosh » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:59 am

no no no

that's too logical
Grndslmhttr3 wrote:I don't know how you did it but I think you managed to become the worst poster on these forums
Platty wrote:But, yeah, have a fedora, too.
vxi
Knight of the Hokey Pokey
<b>Knight of the Hokey Pokey</b>

Post by vxi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:00 am

I made a champion concept and I would love it if anyone interested gave it a look :>
Marcus, the Oil Driller

Hopefully this isn't considered advertising since it's not about a server and it is League of Legends related, but if it is feel free to take it down.
"And if you zoom in you can see they actually built something right there at the end of their travels. Awesome." -Avvatar
Sportslot
Not Narwal

Post by Sportslot » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:21 am

That seems pretty cool, but how do you regen gasoline? And wouldnt a better name for it be Oil?
Narwhal wrote:You're a baby because we cheated.
vxi

Post by vxi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:36 am

Sportslot wrote:how do you regen gasoline? And wouldnt a better name for it be Oil?
Oil Drilling regenerates it by 5/second or 10/second if Rev It Up is on. (25 regenerated from doing a full normal drill)
Also, you're right, it would. I'll change that.
"And if you zoom in you can see they actually built something right there at the end of their travels. Awesome." -Avvatar
Lad Stankfoot
Martyn J. Bootyspoon
Martyn J. Bootyspoon

Post by Lad Stankfoot » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 am

His Q and W seem rather bland to me. Some kind of skillshot knockup in a line may be interesting, though.
fan0721pke wrote:Make sure all open sores on penis have thoroughly dried and wholesale touch screen laptops scabbed over before use.When taking four cocks in the ass, make sure to have an equal amount of cock in your mouth to reduce the risk of CHI imbalance.
vxi

Post by vxi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:17 am

That sounds interesting, and it could definitely be fitting, because he could like slam the ground with the drill and have a kind of uprooting earthquake travel through the ground, right?
I didn't want to give him too much CC other than his Oil Drilling because then he could use it to give him enough time to drill under them and then knock them back. I'm not sure, what do you think, would that be too powerful of a combo?
I want to keep Drill Smack because it works well with the Oil Drilling, he can drill behind them and then smack them back. Kind of like how Lee Sin teleports to someone, walks behind them and then ultimates them in the other direction.
But what do you think?

Also, I didn't expect this many posts in response. If a forum admin wants to, it would be nice if they were moved to a new thread called "LoL Champion Concept" or something.
CheeseRocks

Post by CheeseRocks » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:29 pm

It's now possible to play 5v5 with everyone playing the same champion. Riot have declared it not bannable, and only the host has to modify the client in any way. Tons of fun, although some champs dont work properly, people like heimer, zyra, orianana, you can only stack 2 turrets per team for example. Thats because this mode wasn't meant to be available yet, so still some bugs.

More info here : http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... folks_red/
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Lad Stankfoot wrote: Some kind of skillshot knockup in a line may be interesting, though.
Maokai has something similar.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
DiabeticDugong

Post by DiabeticDugong » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:39 pm

yea but he has to be up in there face for it to work
vxi

Post by vxi » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:30 pm

I made it so that his Q and W are changed while Rev It Up is activated. The changes seem a little overpowered to me, but what do you guys think?
Sportslot
Not Narwal

Post by Sportslot » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:27 pm

Lad Stankfoot wrote:His Q and W seem rather bland to me. Some kind of skillshot knockup in a line may be interesting, though.
I think his Q could be something like that, but it would be too much like Maokai's. For the W, I like more blinds and the inclusion of the forwards/backwards mechanic. Maybe you could make it so that backwards enemies are slightly slowed?
Narwhal wrote:You're a baby because we cheated.