Riot throwing out Champions

multiplayer online battle arena (DotA, LoL, HoN, DotA2, etc.)
Campy

Riot throwing out Champions

Post by Campy » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Its starting to seem like theres a 45% chance of a new champion being good. The other 55% appears to be a complete waste of IP. Too many 6300s, lets make a 4800 or a 3150 champion please. :)
collinday wrote:If you want to know the secret, we reset every time baxter takes a shower.
Steam: Thecoolenginger
Lad Stankfoot
Martyn J. Bootyspoon
Martyn J. Bootyspoon

Re: Riot throwing out Champions

Post by Lad Stankfoot » Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Riot needs to put more of the underplayed-underused 6300 (Cassiopeia, Leona) champions at 4800 or 3150 instead of 6300, especially because only one or two 6300 champions are free each week, especially because some of those champions are actually very good and are ignored because they're too expensive to easily buy.
fan0721pke wrote:Make sure all open sores on penis have thoroughly dried and wholesale touch screen laptops scabbed over before use.When taking four cocks in the ass, make sure to have an equal amount of cock in your mouth to reduce the risk of CHI imbalance.
nightmare 101
thread killer, post spawner

Post by nightmare 101 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:01 am

I dunno, I've been playing random in all of my games recently and I haven't ran into one yet that I've thought was completely unviable. I've had some bad games, ironically, with Leona most strikingly (They insisted i solo lane, wtf? against a singed! wtf?).

Though I could agree with riot reducing the price of some 6300's, just for the sake of being more accessible and evening out the number of 6300's with the rest of the group.
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.
dantesus

Post by dantesus » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:06 am

I bought twitch when he was 6300, then a couple days ago I was given 3100 ip due to the fact that I bought twitch two weeks before they lowered his ip price. :)
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO
nightmare 101

Post by nightmare 101 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:18 am

dantesus wrote:I bought twitch when he was 6300, then a couple days ago I was given 3100 ip due to the fact that I bought twitch two weeks before they lowered his ip price. :)
That doesn't really seem fair to me to only refund IP to the people who had bought him recent to the change. But lucky you either way, I'm not really too concerned about it.
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.
Mad_Dugan
Hyperbole much?

Post by Mad_Dugan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:12 am

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/sho ... ?t=1435069

Tier 0 - Alistar, Tristana

Tier 1 - Poppy, Kayle, Nunu, Soraka, Master Yi, Annie, Ashe, Sivir, Ryze

Tier 2 - Garen, Malphite, Taric, Cho'Gath, Morgana, Jax, Teemo, Corki, Blitzcrank, Anivia, Karthus, Twitch, Warwick

Tier 3 - Shyvana, Graves, Xerath, Riven, Talon, Skarner, Wukong, Leona, Yorick, Orianna, Vayne, Rumble, Brand, Lee Sin, Nocturne

Tier 4 - Jarvan IV, Maokai, Karma, Renekton, Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Trundle, Irelia, LeBlanc, Lux, Swain, Sona, Miss Fortune, Urgot, Galio, Vladimir

Tier 5 - Xin Zhao, Kog'Maw, Olaf, Malzahar, Akali, Kennen, Shen, Ezreal, Mordekaiser, Gragas, Pantheon, Nidalee, Udyr

Tier 6 - Sion, Fiddlesticks, Twisted Fate, Amumu, Dr. Mundo, Evelynn, Gangplank, Heimerdinger, Janna, Kassadin, Katarina, Nasus, Rammus, Shaco, Singed, Tryndamere, Veigar, Zilean

Tier 0 - These champions are available for FREE for EVERYONE through promotions.

Tier 1 - These champions are already 450, the lowest IP level currently and are the best bet, as a lower IP bracket is unlikely.

Tier 2 - These are the most optimal champions to buy. They have ALREADY had ther IP price reduces and will most likely not receive another one until every other champion does.

Tier 3 - These champions have been released extremely recently. As Riot seems to be reducing the prices of the old champions, these are unlikely to be reduced.

Tier 4 - These champions are somewhat new, are close enough to be IP reduced soon. These are not a safe bet for buying, but not as risky as later tiers.

Tier 5 - These champions are old and within the "IP reduction zone". This zone includes all of the champions that have been reduced in the past.

Tier 6 - These champions are part of the "original 40" champions and are at the highest risk of IP reduction.
Sometimes the appropriate response to reality is to go insane. - Philip K. Dick
The good thing about science is that it’s true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away. - Philip K. Dick
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan
Don't believe everything you read on the Internet - Abraham Lincoln