So after almost 5 months I decided to get back into LoL...

multiplayer online battle arena (DotA, LoL, HoN, DotA2, etc.)
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

So after almost 5 months I decided to get back into LoL...

Post by pooaw » Thu May 24, 2012 5:20 pm

DAYUM
I wasn't a massive fan of MOBA a few months ago, but after some IRL friends told me that LoL was getting better, I decided to give it another go. After setting my EU account up again, I went back to playing Maokai. I played a few games with my friend (Who was fiddle) and we dominated top lane. I found the game strangely more fun that I remembered, so I played some more games. And a few more. And then it was midnight.
Yeaaaahhhh...
I've been playing a few games everyday recently and have taken to Veigar, Twisted Fate and Anivia. Vei is my main so I decided to get a skin (Because why not?) so now I look like the monopoly guy. Twisted is super fun too. His W is awesome and having two great passives helps too. Anivia is kinda hard, but if I have a good team to some and assist, she's great at setting up kills. No matter what champ I play, I try to assist (Unless I'm trynd, but I very rarely play him) as I don't care much for kills.
I'm currently level 11 (lol level lololol) and am aiming to buy Morde. OP as shit champ. Being able to solo Baron is BS D:

Also: Playing a 1 hour 25 minute game as Maokai and defending your nexus for about 45 minutes of that is great. I had something like 13:7:50 lol
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
bh :)

Re: So after almost 5 months I decided to get back into LoL...

Post by bh :) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:23 pm

last i remember morde was junk since they nerfed spell vamp to oblivion
Blathersby

Post by Blathersby » Thu May 24, 2012 6:13 pm

You picked a bad time to start playing again eehehehe Darius,
Rapscal Lion

Post by Rapscal Lion » Sat May 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Blathersby wrote:You picked a bad time to start playing again eehehehe Darius,
DAIRUS
Blathersby

Post by Blathersby » Sat May 26, 2012 3:51 pm

collin wrote:
Blathersby wrote:You picked a bad time to start playing again eehehehe Darius,
DAIRUS
Dairaehus
pooaw
Radio edit
<font color=#0040FF>Radio edit</font>

Post by pooaw » Sat May 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Yeah, dairus is a fucking asshole. His pull has been fucking me over whenever I play TF. Ah well. I have morde now so it's time for some payback :3
nightmare 101 wrote:I appreciate you brigbar, for being a sexy young lass. Every time I see one of your posts, it brings a smile to my face. My <3 aches for threads like this, and your feminine sensuality has tempered the bounds of what the immature forum truly means to us. In days long since passed, it was the breeding ground of hateful spite. Truly, this fountain of effeminate care and love called Brigbar96 has changed everything for us. We will drop our arms and hug one another. Hate is the past, and it's only made possible by our one and only..

<3 brigbar96 <3
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sat May 26, 2012 4:59 pm

pooaw wrote:Also: Playing a 1 hour 25 minute game as Maokai and defending your nexus for about 45 minutes of that is great
good use of your time
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
nightmare 101
thread killer, post spawner

Post by nightmare 101 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Vei is my main so I decided to get a skin (Because why not?) so now I look like the monopoly guy.
You mean...

Rich Uncle Pennybags?
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.
HAJIBADA

Post by HAJIBADA » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:51 pm

I don't really like how they made the pantheon and tf ultimates limited so you can jump all the way across the map to troll your team anymore :(
mbaxter wrote:You are apparently mentally challenged, and for that I am sorry
nightmare 101

Post by nightmare 101 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:52 pm

Yeah the limited thing drives me crazy, since i find that pantheon's ultimate is the thing that makes him best. Chasing people can be a lot harder than it was before since I really like to guess where people are with panth's ult =(
In some other time and space, I found time for a new signature.
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.

Post by Avvatar » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Oh man, there are a lot of those type of abilities in DotA. It's great. Was one of my few games of DotA 2 with joe, managed to nail someone right outside their fountain with a Clockwerk rocket for the kill. So satisfying. Sadly when I random Invoker people get angry at Solar Flare or whatever the skills called "omg pick something better noob". :( And of course Furion being able to teleport wherever and then root. Awesome chaser.
bh :)

Post by bh :) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:41 pm

I never understood why they nerfed TF, he's basically junk now because of the huge nerf to his ult. Pantheon I udnerstand, Pantheon is a crazy solotop because of his fucking op harass
Avvatar wrote:Oh man, there are a lot of those type of abilities in DotA. It's great. Was one of my few games of DotA 2 with joe, managed to nail someone right outside their fountain with a Clockwerk rocket for the kill. So satisfying. Sadly when I random Invoker people get angry at Solar Flare or whatever the skills called "omg pick something better noob". :( And of course Furion being able to teleport wherever and then root. Awesome chaser.
Ancient Apparition also has a global skill. Also sunstrike is what Invoker's global skill is called.
MindFlayer

Post by MindFlayer » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:21 am

exort inwoker is stronk
Hoodedsniper

Post by Hoodedsniper » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:06 pm

exort/wex and only drop meteors all game for like 200 mana each time.

And only meteors.
HAJIBADA

Post by HAJIBADA » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:46 am

bh :) wrote:I never understood why they nerfed TF, he's basically junk now because of the huge nerf to his ult. Pantheon I udnerstand, Pantheon is a crazy solotop because of his fucking op harass
Avvatar wrote:Oh man, there are a lot of those type of abilities in DotA. It's great. Was one of my few games of DotA 2 with joe, managed to nail someone right outside their fountain with a Clockwerk rocket for the kill. So satisfying. Sadly when I random Invoker people get angry at Solar Flare or whatever the skills called "omg pick something better noob". :( And of course Furion being able to teleport wherever and then root. Awesome chaser.
Ancient Apparition also has a global skill. Also sunstrike is what Invoker's global skill is called.

Yea, nobody plays tf anymore. And i bought a skin for him when he was still op :(
mbaxter wrote:You are apparently mentally challenged, and for that I am sorry