PaulPer's Mine

PaulPer

PaulPer's Mine

Post by PaulPer » Thu May 02, 2013 12:41 pm

if its ok, i wanna join in and set up a mine shaft in the server, if i hit any basements ill stop and proceed elsewhere(wont because of how deep ill go right away)

itll be a place for ppl to mine from and all i ask is

1. keep it lit so no spawners

2 no pranks

3 ill leave free rock types there and have a donation chest which ill gladly accept gifts if ppl wanna(dont expect anything from ppl though since im not being greedy)

4 ill do my best with my rest stops ill build in in the shaft as I go, and will offer spare chests and such for it

also made my minecraft account a while back so im very very very very annoyed i cant fix my name
Hooplah
PeaChooter
<b><font color=#40FF00>Pea</font><font color=#408000>Chooter</font></b>

Re: PaulPer's Mine

Post by Hooplah » Thu May 02, 2013 12:55 pm

PaulPer wrote:also made my minecraft account a while back so im very very very very annoyed i cant fix my name
I feel ya, brother.
The Coolest Kid on the Planet wrote:[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> westsidee
[14:56] <+PennoyIsHigh> thug liefff
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla¡ is hacking aimbot
TheSonic.Exe MuertePorSuPaso : hoopla! noob aimbot is hacking noob
PaulPer

Post by PaulPer » Sat May 04, 2013 6:13 pm

update time!

the mine is doing great! my house is over near Postsy's House near where the Jungle, the desert and the snowy forest meet near the half frozen river

look for the burning roof and the torchlit walkway up to it

big props to Postsy and his wolf army and HanSolo for their help dealing with the mob air pockets ive bumped into

im working on a few more things

-like for my nether portal, a path from it to a nether fortress with a perfectly set up base camp outside of it
-plus some long distance paths to more new regions

also im seeking a few items

-several eyes of ender
-nether star/beacon

along with donations of coal and wood/sticks iron and other necessities for mining

willing to get diamonds, ore, custom mineshafts down to the bedrock for those upper items

and if you ever join me in my mines be aware my priority is zero mob spawn capability so ill be lighting the way as we go so that my prime priority is met

my prime priority is the safety of those in my mines
ragenidhogg

Post by ragenidhogg » Sat May 04, 2013 11:30 pm

I could get you a ton of eyes of enders, what would you be interested in trading for them?
PaulPer

Post by PaulPer » Sun May 05, 2013 10:51 am

well services of my expertise(mining/house outdoor landscaping[checkout my house/mines for an example])
or diamonds(only have one at the moment)

**** UPDATE TIME!****

i need help getting a silk touch pickaxe(for the ender chests)

also ive made a connecting netherportal to my house for quick travel from spawn to my house and the link to the nether subway is the up ladder to the right of the shops portal with the sign

also my end spots of the mines are kinda getting a little 'mazey' and i apologize for that ^^'