An Off-server group

dillboss5

An Off-server group

Post by dillboss5 » Fri May 03, 2013 12:38 pm

I'm not advertising, before anyone says anything.

I've started playing MineZ, (Hence why it's in the Minecraft forum) and I have created a small group. I'm recruiting and need a few more people. The requirements to join is that you MUST have steam and you have played MineZ before. If you're accepted I'll message you with my Steam name, and you'll be added to the steam group once it's created.

There are a few jobs that need filling, before we can even remotely consider going to where we're headed. More Jobs will be available once these two
main ones have been filled. We currently need the following;

- Medic. (Requires being prepared to dedicate entire main invent (excluding Hotbar) to medical items, and you MUST know how to heal others)

- Chef (Similar to Medic, but requires you to dedicate your inventory to food items instead of medical items.)

You can also be a "Defender", who will carry extra gear, swords and tools. But we already have three of those so Chef need to be filled before we accept any more.

The team so far consists of Myself, Asdfie, Roach_blaster and my IRL friend Aaron.
Dilly Bars

Re: An Off-server group

Post by Dilly Bars » Fri May 03, 2013 1:25 pm

Aww, we need to have played before? Damn. This sounds like something I'd like to play. :C
dillboss5

Post by dillboss5 » Fri May 03, 2013 1:59 pm

It's really not hard to get started. The game's quite easily grasped, they made the tutorial VERY clear, so even the stupidest of people can understand how it works. I'm not 100% sure that I can share the server IP, but it's the official MineZ server. But in case I'm allowed: IP: eu.shotbow.net It's the one we use, it helps if you're near the UK timezone, a few hours out is fine, but when its like midnight for us and daytime for you, that's when you can't join.
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Fri May 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Awesome! It's been a good 6 months since I played MineZ though, but i'd love to join in! Back when I played more I'd always be the medic for my friends
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

dillboss5

Post by dillboss5 » Fri May 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Sanvich Hoovy wrote:Awesome! It's been a good 6 months since I played MineZ though, but i'd love to join in! Back when I played more I'd always be the medic for my friends
Well we desperately need a medic, so if you want, you can join us.
asdfie

Post by asdfie » Fri May 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Remember to add us on steam if you can!
You don't want to eat me, I taste like sweaty socks.
But there is one they fear.
In their tongue, he is Dovahkiin - Dragonborn!
marbear

Post by marbear » Sat May 04, 2013 2:18 pm

I don't understand how this is not advertising. The whole point is to keep our users on j2 or j2 backed servers (like FTB was).
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
dillboss5

Post by dillboss5 » Sun May 05, 2013 2:52 am

It's not advertising because of the fact the server doesn't have creative building or survival building. It's just minigames. If Joe.to had a MineZ server, we'd use it. But sadly Joe.to doesn't, so we use the official ones instead. It's not like most of the joe.to players are gonna abandon joe.to for minigames. The only reason I could think why anyone would leave is for a PvP aspect, which Joe.to currently doesn't have.

On a better note,
We have our medic, Sanvich, and Dilly has joined us, so the only thing we need is a Chef! If anyone want to join, feel free to ask. I'll message you with my steam name, and then I'll add you to the group, if your accepted.
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>

Post by dyl1138 » Sun May 05, 2013 11:34 am

dillboss5 wrote:It's not advertising because of the fact the server doesn't have creative building or survival building. It's just minigames. If Joe.to had a MineZ server, we'd use it. But sadly Joe.to doesn't, so we use the official ones instead. It's not like most of the joe.to players are gonna abandon joe.to for minigames. The only reason I could think why anyone would leave is for a PvP aspect, which Joe.to currently doesn't have.
No, it really is advertising if you are attemptibg to recruit members to another server.
Maybe you should look up what advertising actually is.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
marbear

Post by marbear » Sun May 05, 2013 12:49 pm

I hadn't realized that when a user posts an ip in-game that we check to make sure that the server isn't the same type that we already have, then if it's not the same, that makes it okay...
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
dillboss5

Post by dillboss5 » Sun May 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Honestly, I really don't care. I'm recruiting a few people, not the entirety of the joe.to users. If they really wanted to play MineZ, they'd be able to find it within ten seconds. Joe.to needs a pvp aspect or it gets boring. Yeah Mc3's all nice and fine, with is survival aspect but it just gets boring once you have everything you could want. I blocked out the IP, so it's not like they HAD to look at it and again I can't stress this enough, if they wanted to play MineZ, they could have found that IP within ten seconds.
I don't care for your opinions, I don't care whether or not this thread gets closed, I just tried to bring a few people together to have some fun, but as I can clearly see, the annoying trolls of Joe.to are starving due to the lack of pvp rage hacker accusation threads, that they've clung to the smallest pieces of other peoples fun that they could find. If people want to join us, you know where you can find me. As for this thread, I'm only looking at the posts about the people who want to join us, not about anyone who's gonna whine about the thread.
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>

Post by dyl1138 » Sun May 05, 2013 6:22 pm

dillboss5 wrote: If they really wanted to play MineZ, they'd be able to find it within ten seconds. Joe.to needs a pvp aspect or it gets boring. Yeah Mc3's all nice and fine, with is survival aspect but it just gets boring once you have everything you could want. I blocked out the IP, so it's not like they HAD to look at it and again I can't stress this enough, if they wanted to play MineZ, they could have found that IP within ten seconds.
I don't care for your opinions, I don't care whether or not this thread gets closed, I just tried to bring a few people together to have some fun, but as I can clearly see, the annoying trolls of Joe.to are starving due to the lack of pvp rage hacker accusation threads, that they've clung to the smallest pieces of other peoples fun that they could find. If people want to join us, you know where you can find me. As for this thread, I'm only looking at the posts about the people who want to join us, not about anyone who's gonna whine about the thread.
No, there were 10 MineZ EU servers last August and I highly doubt that figure has gone down. That's a lot of servers to look through, but this is the digital age. There are other services that allow you to contact others in order to organize groups, events, etc. J2 no longer has PvP, and a LOT of people enjoy it. Everyone who cannot deal without PvP in the servers has or should have left the second they realized that. That's simple logic. Regardless of whether or not you put hide or spoiler tags around it, an IP address is an IP address. The context only encouraged people to view it and stated that you weren't sure of the ruling on posting the IP. I have no idea why you're defending an unsure decision to the point of pure ignorance, but I don't think that's going to get you far. Finally, since marbear's no more of a troll than you are, I think it's safe to assume that troll horde comment was directed at me, to which I say
VIEW CONTENT:
LOL I TROLS U HAHLOLOLLLOLLOOOOLL@@lOlLolol1111!!!!1!1111!!!
See what I did there with that hide tag?
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sun May 05, 2013 9:01 pm

My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

dillboss5

Post by dillboss5 » Mon May 06, 2013 5:22 am

New one for the ignore list. I keep forgetting that's there... Solves so many problems.

Anyway, position of chef is still open, if anyone wants to apply just say so.
Azzza
bringin' in the bitches

Post by Azzza » Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 am

People use the ignore list?
ಠ_ರೃ
Website