(MC4) The Saints

dillboss5

(MC4) The Saints

Post by dillboss5 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:24 pm

For when mc4 goes up, I'm going to start a new group. Once it's set up and ready, I will start the Saint Project. If you remember RRT's idea of helping those who were raided, this is close. Instead of being bounty hunters, it's gonna be more like a charity. I will hide Saint Boxes around the map, containing some items that would help people get on their feet, when they either loose everything by raiders, or by hackers.

To prevent people from abusing these boxes, I will want the coords to your destroyed base (So I can see if you actually have been raided, and to find out where the nearest box is to you.), I will also go from who you are and how you act on the forums. If you're a nice person, you will get a box. If you're an asshole, you will get nothing. I also know the people who are more likely to abuse people's trust, for their own gain, so I will be sure to be careful about the boxes.

Each box will have the items and a book from me inside. If you find a box, without me giving you the coords, or just by accident, it would be best if you left it be, so the less fortunate of us could use it when they need to. Each box will be constantly checked, to make sure their stocked. If you find a box, and the time comes when you need it and you use it. Message me and tell me the coords of the one you used so I can take it off my list and replace it somewhere else.

I will be recruiting for this group, and yes, I know it's not appealing to people to join a group where stuff is being given out, but don't worry, the boxes will NOT be filled by personal items. They will be filled by overflow items, or items donated by either group members who have found stuff they don't want for themselves, or by other groups that may want to help. I will be VERY picky about who joins, and you may be subjected to a test before you join.
GG50

Re: (MC4) The Saints

Post by GG50 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:16 am

dillboss5 wrote:To prevent people from abusing these boxes, I will want the coords to your destroyed base.
Nope, don't see anything that can go wrong with that.
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

This is a signature; it is for my amusement, not yours.
Wolsk wrote:Real men don't need a woman in order to make babies.
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>

Post by dyl1138 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:06 am

If I play on mc4, it's going to be to boobytrap those boxes. It's just too easy to resist doing.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
dragoonofdeath
Explosive Substance

Post by dragoonofdeath » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:31 am

I want to start playing -just- to boobytrap chests.
See you Space Cowboy
Steam name: Dragoonofdeath
dillboss5

Post by dillboss5 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:11 am

Funny, the first three people to comment are on my ignore list. Something tells me I ain't gonna be reading them.
Azzza
bringin' in the bitches

Post by Azzza » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:13 am

You're trying too hard dude...
ಠ_ರೃ
Website
dillboss5

Post by dillboss5 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 am

How am I trying too hard? I'm just trying to be a charitable person, providing a service to the nicer people of Joe.to. Heck it could even give some people an incentive to try and be a bit nicer. I want new people to Joe.to to know there are nice people here, instead of it just being full of douche bag assholes who only want to troll or put you down. I mean you can't honestly say that Joe.to is a nice community anymore. There are a few good people here, I'm not saying that everyone's bad, I'm saying there's more trolls, assholes, general douche bags than nice, considerate people. Which is why I want to do this, to try and get a few more people to be nice, kind and considerate. Say what you like about me, or my idea, but you all know eventually its just gonna get worse. And if this does get locked, dumped or me banned, it's just proof I'm right, and that it's already too late.
marbear

Post by marbear » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:04 pm

Since when has j2 ever been known as a nice, asspat community?

Also when I think of minecraft trolls for some reason you're the first person I think of...
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
ragenidhogg

Post by ragenidhogg » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:13 pm

dillboss5 wrote: I want new people to Joe.to to know there are nice people here, instead of it just being full of douche bag assholes who only want to troll or put you down.
Ever consider the fact that what you say or do is getting you scorned or laughed at?
dragoonofdeath
Explosive Substance

Post by dragoonofdeath » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:17 pm

Azzza wrote:You're trying too hard dude...
I concur entirely.

Edit: How I envision this base to look like

Last edited by dragoonofdeath on Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See you Space Cowboy
Steam name: Dragoonofdeath
dyl1138
Falling Down

Post by dyl1138 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:33 pm

dillboss5 wrote:How am I trying too hard? I'm just trying to be a charitable person, providing a service to the nicer people of Joe.to. Heck it could even give some people an incentive to try and be a bit nicer. I want new people to Joe.to to know there are nice people here, instead of it just being full of douche bag assholes who only want to troll or put you down. I mean you can't honestly say that Joe.to is a nice community anymore. There are a few good people here, I'm not saying that everyone's bad, I'm saying there's more trolls, assholes, general douche bags than nice, considerate people. Which is why I want to do this, to try and get a few more people to be nice, kind and considerate. Say what you like about me, or my idea, but you all know eventually its just gonna get worse. And if this does get locked, dumped or me banned, it's just proof I'm right, and that it's already too late.
No, you're trying your sociopathic ass off to be everyone's favorite and get petty vengeance over people who, in your eyes, wrong you. I don't think you've been interested in any kind of no strings attached charity since you were banned for griefing a year or so back. The ignore list is for ignoring people, not to stupidly note that you won't be reading what they post. I know you've blocked me, so this is mostly just for those of you who actually still believe Dillboss.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
GG50

Post by GG50 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:49 pm

There's people that still do?

As a side note, I wonder how big his ignore list is.
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt."

dillboss5

Post by dillboss5 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:24 pm

Marbear: No offence, but I'd think you of all people would be kindest, you know, brony and all.

Ragenidhogg: I do, but if I get scorned, I'll argue the point. If I get laughed at, I'll argue, if I get laughed at again, onto the ignore list they go.

Lastly, I find it funny how three people on my list keep commenting. People with common sense would just leave the thread be.
dyl1138
Falling Down

Post by dyl1138 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:42 pm

dillboss5 wrote:Marbear: No offence, but I'd think you of all people would be kindest, you know, brony and all.

Ragenidhogg: I do, but if I get scorned, I'll argue the point. If I get laughed at, I'll argue, if I get laughed at again, onto the ignore list they go.

Lastly, I find it funny how three people on my list keep commenting. People with common sense would just leave the thread be.
Now let's see... why WOULD people who are 'laughing at you' keep commenting in your RRT v9.0 thread?
Tl;dr- I think what we can all take away from this thread is marbear's the meanest and worst brony admin of the bunch.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
GG50

Post by GG50 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:51 pm

I like his logic:

If you bring up valid counter-points to his, you're laughing at him.

Also I like to think I have a lot more common sense than dill has, but that's probably a given for most around here.