Discussion for all Counter-Strike titles - csgo.joe.to
a1dan
Chills. Shoots Darts.

Re: Unban Requests

Post by a1dan » Thu May 26, 2011 8:32 pm

aidan.j2
STEAM_0:0:8475728
CSS Nipper Server

I was banned because I called jenny a bitch.

What really happened is I died and said "bitch" not to jenny (she was on my team at the time) but to no one, I just typed it. The real reason she reported me or whatever was because I went to shoot my gun at the end of a different round and it shot at spawn, since we were on a shotty map it killed her in one shot. As soon as she died she started crying and said "OH MY GOD I'm getting a fucking admin right now, where is an admin!? Oh my god where is an admin!?"
ImageImageImageImage
Jason wrote:Can't wait to fall in love with a beautiful young man
Jason wrote:Like if I successfully hook up with this guy amazing shit could HAPPEN
Help me get more dropbox space!
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Thu May 26, 2011 8:38 pm

I know it's common knowledge that a1dan and I are hot steamy lovers, so my say in this matter might just be tossed aside, but honestly I did not see ANYONE directing anything derogatory at Jenny. People throw shit like "Bitch" around in the heat of INTENSE BATTLE all the time. But in all seriousness, people say shit like this ALL THE TIME with no meaning behind it. Every other time I get shot I'm cursing up a storm over the mic, it's just a reaction to the game and we all have fun with it. It honestly shouldn't be a big deal. Even with all of that said, I heard NO one call anyone a bitch directly last night.

And I can also vouch for the fact that the team kill happened, again not a big deal, happens ALL THE TIME, and it was once, so I could in no way view that as intentional harassment, and she was immediately on voice chat saying something about getting an admin and a ban.

Not saying you have to take my word for it, but the whole situation is silly. I know I goof off a lot in the server, but that's what it's for. We're having fun. I still respect my position as an admin and take it as seriously as I need to. Personally, I don't think any ban should stick, 3 day or otherwise, based on heresay and then carried out later by an admin who wasn't even there at the time. There were several admins on the server and if we had seen an issue, it would have been dealt with.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Thu May 26, 2011 9:43 pm

a1dan wrote:because I went to shoot my gun at the end of a different round and it shot at spawn, since we were on a shotty map it killed her in one shot. As soon as she died she started crying and said "OH MY GOD I'm getting a fucking admin right now, where is an admin!? Oh my god where is an admin!?"
There is a 6 second freeze timer on every respawn
Was it off?
a1dan
Chills. Shoots Darts.

Post by a1dan » Thu May 26, 2011 9:48 pm

I'd assume so, because there's accidental deaths/attacks to start almost every round.
ImageImageImageImage
Jason wrote:Can't wait to fall in love with a beautiful young man
Jason wrote:Like if I successfully hook up with this guy amazing shit could HAPPEN
Help me get more dropbox space!
bl4nk
BOOBIES

Post by bl4nk » Thu May 26, 2011 9:50 pm

If you're clicking at the end of the round, you'll shoot right when you respawn. This happens a lot in TF2, and it seems to be a bug that happens in CSS as well. This seems like a yet another huge misunderstanding.
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Post by Jason » Thu May 26, 2011 9:56 pm

I'm pretty sure any person that was on the server at the time will tell you as such. Like I said, there were admins present and if there was an issue it would have been taken care of. I think this complaining after the fact and executing the ban based on someone's word is kind of silly, that's the reason we have source admins that play the game all the time. It's silly and the ban should be removed immediately.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Thu May 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Yeah it happens to me a lot and I usually just call whoever killed me a fucking retard and then forget about it.
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
prolix

Post by prolix » Thu May 26, 2011 11:32 pm

aidan.j2 Unbanned due to what seems to be a large misunderstanding