Jailbreak

Discussion for all Counter-Strike titles - csgo.joe.to
dantesus

Re: Jailbreak

Post by dantesus » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:12 am

I was almost banned today for doing an impression of Herbert from Family Guy. It really depends on who is on and how literally they want to interpret the rules. There can be some interesting personalities on there, and I mostly laugh at everyone. I've been going on lately as dantesus, and I get treated differently than when I have my clan tags on. It's rather silly, but it can be fun considering how many people playing on the server on a day-to-day basis. There is a lot of hierarchical butt-sucking going on, but the way the system is built and managed deems that if you want to get to the top, you have to kiss ass to get there. I got admin, only because I played on the server for a year straight and knew a lot of the people at that point. I'm too lazy to go any further than trial admin, and you really have to "be active" (talk on ventrillo so people know you) to get promoted any further. I like some of the people from ego and play with them in other games every once in a while, but I don't agree with their system or how they handle bans and such.
MrBlip wrote:WELCOME TO THE HOTEL JOE TO