I have this.

Discussion for all Counter-Strike titles - csgo.joe.to
Dustrix
Caution: Someone is bickering

I have this.

Post by Dustrix » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:09 am

I have it but have not downloaded it yet. Does anybody play?
Jason
TODAY IS SUNDAY
<font color=#c032e3><b>TODAY IS SUNDAY</b></font>
Xfire: Jasopiate

Re: I have this.

Post by Jason » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:43 am

Yeah man, we don't really play every single day during the day or anything like that, but once in a while, and moreso now that my computer is fixed and the holiday season is over and I'm not so busy, I try to arrange a good big CSS night and get a lot of J2 folks in mumble to play all night and have a good time. We most recently did it on Saturday and it was actually a good turn out and I had a lot of fun, I'm gonna try to do another one this week, maybe even tonight if people are free?

Plus it's still an extremely popular shooter for its age and there are always a ton of servers and theres a zillion fun mods so YE. Until CS:GO comes out we'll probably continue playing this semi-frequently.
MindFlayer wrote:THIS IS THE FUCKING MAN'S THREAD, NO ONE ASKED ABOUT YOUR GODDAMN LABIA.
a1dan wrote:I came here for the gay sex and all I got was gay sax.
Dustrix
Caution: Someone is bickering

Re: I have this.

Post by Dustrix » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Jason wrote:Yeah man, we don't really play every single day during the day or anything like that, but once in a while, and moreso now that my computer is fixed and the holiday season is over and I'm not so busy, I try to arrange a good big CSS night and get a lot of J2 folks in mumble to play all night and have a good time. We most recently did it on Saturday and it was actually a good turn out and I had a lot of fun, I'm gonna try to do another one this week, maybe even tonight if people are free?

Plus it's still an extremely popular shooter for its age and there are always a ton of servers and theres a zillion fun mods so YE. Until CS:GO comes out we'll probably continue playing this semi-frequently.

I'll download it when I get home.