CS:JO

Discussion for all Counter-Strike titles - csgo.joe.to
Post Reply

CS:JO ?

yes
31
70%
yes
13
30%
 
Total votes: 44
User avatar
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:13 pm
Location: Texas

Re: CS:JO

Post by loafozard » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:39 pm

A Ninja wrote:Why is the player count on the browser for the server so wonky?
I would assume its because the server plugin that we have for the site is meant for cs:source and not csgo. That or it has something to do with the wonky map installation.
tehENEMY wrote:Servers up it's named incorrectly on the front page and due to what I'm told by loaf is error in map installation voting does not work currently but the server is up.
Give me a name for my white nova name tags are a thing in csgo right?
The voting problem isnt a huge deal if there is an admin on whenever the map changes. If not then all thats on the rotation is stock maps (which are more balanced than any of the custom maps) but i mean im okay with just stock maps.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Hallowed wrote:The Jews were bad because the Nazis liked them.
User avatar
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>
Posts: 4720
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:48 am

Re: CS:JO

Post by Eviltechie » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:33 pm

Good news: Voting is less wonky. (I took off the built in vote and put on the sourcemod vote. Sometimes it doesn't trigger at end of map though.) Also, RTV works.
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

User avatar
AMMO
Posts: 3216
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:35 pm
Location: The Belafonte

Re: CS:JO

Post by AMMO » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:38 pm

Does an admin slaying everyone count towards statistics? If it does, I'd rather the admins not do that - this isn't TF2.

Is nipperhouse on the server? I only saw some shitty remake of xmas_nipperhouse on the nominate list and I'd prefer NIPPER's official remake instead. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =171206137
User avatar
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>
Posts: 4720
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:48 am

Re: CS:JO

Post by Eviltechie » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:42 pm

Stats? What stats? If it counts for anything it would probably be a suicide.

I'll take a look at nipperhouse. I had one on but it was full of errors. I may have grabbed an unofficial remake by accident.
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

User avatar
AMMO
Posts: 3216
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:35 pm
Location: The Belafonte

Re: CS:JO

Post by AMMO » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:50 pm

The in game stats. It's not a big deal, but I don't want mine distorted by admin abuse.

Otherwise the server is great.
User avatar
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Davis, CA

Re: CS:JO

Post by A Ninja » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:47 pm

Goddamn why is the playercount stuff so wonky? If I look up top it says -8, if I look on the steam browser when players are on, all it lists is one player with the name "Max Players" and that's it. I have the time and I'd love to get the server going as a regular thing, but with all those issues it seems like it isn't worth it.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
User avatar
tehENEMY

<b></b>
Posts: 4126
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:37 pm
Location: Florida

Re: CS:JO

Post by tehENEMY » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:55 pm

That might have been me I was just on with all bots a second ago.
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
User avatar
Maha
Posts: 1355
Joined: Tue May 28, 2013 10:32 pm
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: CS:JO

Post by Maha » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Bugs or not it's been a pretty good time when people start getting on and all the bots are replaced.
User avatar
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to
Posts: 9051
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:48 pm

Re: CS:JO

Post by KoD » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:11 pm

I had fun playing the other night, please send me invites if I'm online and a game gets rolling :) Hopefully I can get on mumble this time
User avatar
Aksel
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:23 am
Location: Norway

Re: CS:JO

Post by Aksel » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:16 pm

I've been afking for a while now trying to get people here, no luck when the server box doesn't show the correct number :( Please announce it in irc if some of you guys start playing
User avatar
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Davis, CA

Re: CS:JO

Post by A Ninja » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:40 pm

I_am_not_funny wrote:I've been afking for a while now trying to get people here, no luck when the server box doesn't show the correct number :( Please announce it in irc if some of you guys start playing
This is what is stopping me from trying to seed it as well (in addition to the quick auto-kick).
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
User avatar
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:13 pm
Location: Texas

Re: CS:JO

Post by loafozard » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:43 am

A Ninja wrote:
I_am_not_funny wrote:I've been afking for a while now trying to get people here, no luck when the server box doesn't show the correct number :( Please announce it in irc if some of you guys start playing
This is what is stopping me from trying to seed it as well (in addition to the quick auto-kick).
Its better to just invite some people through steam. Hoovy got on and invited me and other invites and the server filled up pretty quick. Its also got to be the right time.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Hallowed wrote:The Jews were bad because the Nazis liked them.
User avatar
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>
Posts: 3846
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Davis, CA

Re: CS:JO

Post by A Ninja » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:14 am

loafozard wrote:
A Ninja wrote:
I_am_not_funny wrote:I've been afking for a while now trying to get people here, no luck when the server box doesn't show the correct number :( Please announce it in irc if some of you guys start playing
This is what is stopping me from trying to seed it as well (in addition to the quick auto-kick).
Its better to just invite some people through steam. Hoovy got on and invited me and other invites and the server filled up pretty quick. Its also got to be the right time.
My goal is to actually grab some new players that aren't already in j2 though, and with all these issues that won't happen.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
User avatar
Aksel
Posts: 1896
Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:23 am
Location: Norway

Re: CS:JO

Post by Aksel » Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:54 am

You should add some tags to it, so that it actually shows up when people search for custom map servers, nipper maps etc.
User avatar
NIPPER
Posts: 10682
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 9:49 pm
Contact:

Re: CS:JO

Post by NIPPER » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:36 am

AMMO wrote:
Is nipperhouse on the server? I only saw some shitty remake of xmas_nipperhouse on the nominate list and I'd prefer NIPPER's official remake instead.
I just wanna go on record as saying I do not approve of any of the ports of my maps that other people did. :/


the westwood ones always baffle me because in the time it takes to port that they could have made an all new and much better western themed map
Post Reply