I NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY COMP WITH

Discussion for all Counter-Strike titles - csgo.joe.to
Sanvich Hoovy

Re: I NEED PEOPLE TO PLAY COMP WITH

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:36 pm

Try tazering more
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Sanvich Hoovy wrote:Try tazering more
Hey I got a kill with my zeus. Did you?
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:42 pm

I played another game after you left and hit silver elite immediately.
feeling great tonight, as long as my connection has stabilized I'm going to see how many ranks I can climb on Nopples.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:49 pm

Neelpos wrote:I played another game after you left and hit silver elite immediately.
feeling great tonight, as long as my connection has stabilized I'm going to see how many ranks I can climb on Nopples.
Are you fucking kidding me?
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>

Post by Eviltechie » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:29 am

I think this was Friday. First ace. I used the MP7 the whole round and top fragged.

Please play more on Thursday and Friday, or after midnight EST when I'm not at work.
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:50 am

MP7 is GOAT, best utility SMG with P90 only surpassing it if you play aggressive close quarters
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
prolix

Post by prolix » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:31 pm

well it has been about 11 years since the last time I played comp cs, maybe I can re-spark that interest. I was super burnt out on CS since around then because muh 15k hours

20 round stanag in the m4-a , wtf is this; project reality?
Neelpos

Post by Neelpos » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:28 pm

M4A4 is a bit of a tricky gun to get used to but is basically a CT AK once you get it down. Getting used to controlling SMG sprays is probably the easiest way to get used to the overall firing changes CSGO made.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:13 pm

Honestly Techie played like a badass that whole game. Was super stoked. Also I am WAY better with the M4A4 than the AK (despite that I practice the AK WAY more). Makes me real weak on T side though. But the MP7 has always been my favorite gun. My stat track has like 1100+ kills on it easily.

I'm down to play a game this evening when you get off techie. That'll be like 10pm my time and I'll have time for one or two comps.