ACTIVE Mexican NIPPER Maps Server (OLD REGS GET IN)

Discussion for all Counter-Strike titles - csgo.joe.to
Bao

Re: ACTIVE Mexican NIPPER Maps Server (OLD REGS GET IN)

Post by Bao » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:44 am

KoD wrote:
Malone wrote:
Bao wrote:Server is up.

Played a bit with some randoms and friends from my clan earlier, but it will take a bit for it to be consistently active.
These servers are really fun, thanks for sharing these with the forums! :)
Agreed!! Thank you for sharing these Bao!

I had a great time, and it felt SO reminiscent once i turned my volume to 0 xD
I'm really glad you all like it. Once the classic server gets going playerbase wise, it'll feel even more like the good old days. With the addition of a few more maps I guess.
Bao

Post by Bao » Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:49 pm

Because of lack of interest so far(especially on MXS), holding off on the classic server idea.

Sorry guys, its my first personal franchise of MXS so I've got to do something I know will work out first.

Right now I'm just trying out a huge pallette of mods to see what people even want.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Bao wrote:Because of lack of interest so far(especially on MXS), holding off on the classic server idea.

Sorry guys, its my first personal franchise of MXS so I've got to do something I know will work out first.

Right now I'm just trying out a huge pallette of mods to see what people even want.
No worries, I did enjoy the normal server when I stopped by a few times
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Bao

Post by Bao » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:01 am

So there's been a really large influx of very Donald Trump-like ultra xenophobe, ultra racist(not to mention just bigoted in general) Americans and Canadians coming in the last couple months.

Like I've actually had to ban at least 10 Americans in the last month, and like 4 Canadians in the same period of time. Probably banned at least 20 people from English speaking countries in the last two months.

Its probably not related to Joe.to buuuut....just for the sake of security I think I'm gonna delete the IP from the OP and from my sig.

If any of you guys are still interested in the server, just PM me or something or ask Ninja or KoD for it.

Small example, feel free to remove if you dont want it on joe.to.

NIPPER

Post by NIPPER » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:36 am

Man, Canada really needs to step it up. Maybe you could build a giant wall around the server and have the Americans pay for it?

Seriously though that sucks but there's no way j2 caused a big influx in players.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:39 am

Bao wrote:So there's been a really large influx of very Donald Trump-like ultra xenophobe, ultra racist(not to mention just bigoted in general) Americans and Canadians coming in the last couple months.

Like I've actually had to ban at least 10 Americans in the last month, and like 4 Canadians in the same period of time. Probably banned at least 20 people from English speaking countries in the last two months.

Its probably not related to Joe.to buuuut....just for the sake of security I think I'm gonna delete the IP from the OP and from my sig.

If any of you guys are still interested in the server, just PM me or something or ask Ninja or KoD for it.

We have our own rules against that kind of behavior, it's unlikely to be us.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:45 am

Bao wrote:So there's been a really large influx of very Donald Trump-like ultra xenophobe, ultra racist(not to mention just bigoted in general) Americans and Canadians coming in the last couple months.

Its probably not related to Joe.to buuuut..
Completely related to J2, this community still has the record for most bans in the universe....well atleast on the minecraft servers.
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Bao

Post by Bao » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:10 am

Neelpos wrote:

We have our own rules against that kind of behavior, it's unlikely to be us.
Rules don't always affect the internal motivations a person may have but you're right. I've honestly seen racist things on this board before but I'm not accusing you guys because I don't think most of you are capable of the nastyness I've seen on there. I'm sorry if I made it seem like I thought you guys were responsible.

The dudes we've been banning have been pretty extreme, like for some reason every guy we get is like KKK level racism. No accidental or "innocent" racism, no ambivalent racism, just straight up nasty shit. The pic I showed was actually just the tip of the iceberg.

The removal of the IP is more just in case I accidentally brought in some google traffic or something of that sort. I doubt most J2 people would do that type of thing even to troll. The guys I've seen sometimes seem to also know eachother and tend to use vocabulary that isn't that common on joe.to. Like not just racist shit, like ways of speaking that are probably more like the more fucked parts of the net. For example, one guy tried to give me a weird defense like "but if a pedofile doesn't act on their feelings, they aren't doing anything wrong!". Later on that same guy called a bunch of random people the worst type of N word and we banned him permenently. They also like to fight back, one dude kept trying to break into our forum because he felt it was such an injustice to be banned for saying "are you mad that cartels run your country" over some petty argument.
NIPPER wrote:Man, Canada really needs to step it up. Maybe you could build a giant wall around the server and have the Americans pay for it?

Seriously though that sucks but there's no way j2 caused a big influx in players.
Hahaha I honestly was surprised to see Canadian flags next to their names on the ban list, but I mean racists come from everywhere.

A wall's also an ironically funny idea that could become a really not funny, serious ip block of American players. But I don't think we'd do that, its kind of extreme and would mean any J2 people who legit just want to step in would need to be white listed.