CSGO Server Information - CSJO Returns!

Discussion for all Counter-Strike titles - csgo.joe.to
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee
<b>Happiness Committee</b>

CSGO Server Information - CSJO Returns!

Post by Eviltechie » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:30 pm

Thanks to Neelpos and Archer Eviltechie for getting the server back up.

Sadly everything was lost when bubbles died. Things should more or less be working again though.

Important bits:
  • Casual server.
  • Ten rounds with brief halftime to swap teams.
  • Flashlight! (bind <key> "impulse 100")
  • Buy two flashbangs and four grenades.
  • Nominations and RTV.
Request custom maps here: https://forums.joe.to/viewtopic.php?p=1099319#p1099319

You can connect in console to "csgo.joe.to".
20:37 <@mbaxter> !crepe
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
20:37 -!- mbaxter was kicked from #minecraft by creeper [Creeper Crepe]
Snugglebear wrote:Not everyone has a conscience.
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.
01:35 <@TheNewt> the game ends when everyone quits

rottencheeseCA
Tall Man with Feelings

Re: CSGO Server Information - CSJO Returns!

Post by rottencheeseCA » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:37 pm

Is ff on?
Django-Oh lord, take my lunch money. Please, don't hurt me!
Waterbear- You're dumb and stupid btw and i hate you for saying that forever
Adam- You are right. It's time we all stopped hiding. I'm a girl gamer and I know Joe, RottenCheese and Waterbear are too.
Otome Django~♥: keep frineds close, and you haters EVEN closer
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee

Post by Eviltechie » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:54 pm

No. Should it be?
20:37 <@creeper> mbaxter eats a delicious crepe. Suddenly, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *KABLOOEY*
Avvatar wrote:Welcome to joe.to. Where the men are men, the women are ogled, the children are mocked and we're all assholes. Donate up top.

Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:56 pm

Eviltechie wrote:Thanks to Neelpos and Archer Eviltechie for getting the server back up
Sure call out the guy who's scared enough of breaking the server when adding sourcemod for not knowing how to set up the server in the first place.

Also thanks. MotD should still be available, hopefully it doesn't require 8 million tweaks to function properly like last time. I'll take a crack at adding back the good maps from the old rotation we might be missing and stuff sometime before New Years.

Oh and yes FF should be on, but it's buggy as hell. Make sure if you turn it on that it's got the right values for the gamemodes and that it's more lenient on the whole auti-banning people thing.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:45 pm

Yeah fuck neelpos.

Also I'm going to go ahead and blame csjo for the server going through a series of reboots today.
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:43 pm

So I say we have a grand re-opening this Saturday night. I'm gonna start talking to old j2ers who've been gone for a while and see if they'll come. I recommend others do the same.
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:43 am

So that went really well, lets hope this keeps up long enough for it to get off the ground. I noticed we were starting to get some randoms popping in, and we should probably talk about how to retain those. Can we get some server produced messages about visiting the forums, or maybe reserved slots like tf4 had?
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>

Post by mbaxter » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:52 am

A few of those 'randoms' were friends of mine from other places. They've been strongly encouraged to join the steam group.
ehlohel
that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit
<b><i>that's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit</i></b>

Post by ehlohel » Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:32 am

thank you to those that helped, i missed having a j2 csgo server
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:02 am

Eviltechie wrote:Important bits:
  • Flashlight! (bind <key> "impulse 101")
Are you sure it's impulse 101 and not impulse 100? For previous source games, impulse 101 gave you 'everything' (all weapons in hl2/max money in cs:s), while impulse 100 activated flashlight.

Unless valve switched something or you guys are using a server mod or something.
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
prolix

Post by prolix » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:23 am

MrBlip wrote:
Eviltechie wrote:Important bits:
  • Flashlight! (bind <key> "impulse 101")
Are you sure it's impulse 101 and not impulse 100? For previous source games, impulse 101 gave you 'everything' (all weapons in hl2/max money in cs:s), while impulse 100 activated flashlight.

Unless valve switched something or you guys are using a server mod or something.

Code: Select all

General
These are available in most or all Source games.

#	Notes	          Description
50	Not a cheat	  Sends/recalls a squad of rebels.
81		          Gives the player the weapon_cubemap, used to test cubemaps.
100	Not a cheat	  Toggle the player flashlight. Might require item_suit, depending on the game. Bound to F by default.
101		          Gives player full health, all weapons, and ammo.
102		          Spawns a VPhysics human skull (models\Gibs\AGIBS.mdl) from inside the player (might land behind you). Meant to spawn a "random" gib and seems to                             be   used in Half-Life: Source.

103		          Prints AI state of the NPC the player is looking at to the console. Requires developer mode.
106		          Prints the class, targetname and model of the entity under the crosshairs to the console.
107		          Prints the material that player is looking at to console. Only works on brushes: use mat_crosshair instead, which works on displacements too.
108		          Sets the NPC under the crosshairs as the Debug NPC. Doesn't appear to have any effect?

195, 196, 197	Nonfunctional	Supposed to show the shortest path to the nearest air, large, and human nodes respectively.

200		           Plays the current viewmodel's holster animation. Doesn't actually prevent attacking. (The current weapon just won't be visible.) Not all weapons have holstering sequences.
201	Not a cheat	   Creates a player spray on the brush under the crosshair. Use Options > Multiplayer to set a spray. Default key is T.
202	Obsolete	   Spray blood over the brush under the crosshair.
202	Not a cheat	   Plays a "player jingle" soundfile. To enable jingles, set cl_soundfile to a WAV file under 128KB, enable cl_customsounds and join a server. Jingles go through the same system as sprays, and are subject to the same anti-spam cooldown.
	This works with the SDK codebase, but games typically appear to disable jingles.

203		            Remove the entity under the crosshairs. Same as ent_remove.

from the VDC

From what i've seen on SPUF it looks like 100 was swapped to be used to look at your gun skin, haven't verified this as my internet is garbage right now.
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee

Post by Eviltechie » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:52 am

Yep, probably a typo on my part. If you run it on a server that doesn't have flashlight enabled you'll simply look at your gun.

MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:53 pm

just managed to get myself banned because i suicided too much. can we remove that setting?
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
Eviltechie
Happiness Committee

Post by Eviltechie » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:16 pm

MrBlip wrote:just managed to get myself banned because i suicided too much. can we remove that setting?
I think I disabled it.

Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:18 am

Man I even warned you about that setting.

Dropping the ball, Techie. Dropping the ball.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.