CSGO Server Information - CSJO Returns!

Discussion for all Counter-Strike titles - csgo.joe.to
seanhive

Re: CSGO Server Information - CSJO Returns!

Post by seanhive » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:56 am

CSGO was fun last Friday. I was initially deterred by the long map names "workshop320949u/" and whatnot, but every map was awesome. And the server was busy
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:34 pm

gonna try to get a game going tonight for anyone who is in? i get off at 8pm mst. and will be on around *:30
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Ian7 wrote:gonna try to get a game going tonight for anyone who is in? i get off at 8pm mst. and will be on around *:30
If people are still playing, I'll stop by in an hour or so.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:54 am

Yo gonna try to get a game going this evening/tonight for those who want to join! I will post a time once I get off work.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2