joe.to forums

online gaming community



It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:21 pm




Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:56 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:55 pm
Posts: 3867


Seriously its sad at this point. They should just tell the truth, we have the video evidence above that their stories are trying to cover up something its just silly, with all the cam phones now a days. Unlike in the past, which is good.

_________________
SurNim wrote:
SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Also NSA Disclosing UFO Files aaand the FBI YEEEAAAHHH :D
http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml
Why.j2 wrote:
Keep Try.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:34 am 
 Bow down to your King!
 <font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 pm
Posts: 8357
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20562588

_________________
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:18 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:55 pm
Posts: 3867
Video evidence is all around you.

_________________
SurNim wrote:
SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Also NSA Disclosing UFO Files aaand the FBI YEEEAAAHHH :D
http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml
Why.j2 wrote:
Keep Try.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:23 pm 
 Bow down to your King!
 <font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 pm
Posts: 8357
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20562588
So, what are you gonna pretend crazy mass shooters are not a thing, or have been in the past 100 year or so?


Durr, the FBI is just after muh gun rights, that's what you sound like.

_________________
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:31 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:55 pm
Posts: 3867
Dude... you're such a fucking retard. That wasn't even what was on the video.

_________________
SurNim wrote:
SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Also NSA Disclosing UFO Files aaand the FBI YEEEAAAHHH :D
http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml
Why.j2 wrote:
Keep Try.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:16 am 
 Error 404: Title not found
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 4:47 pm
Posts: 11074
Location: Southern California
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12574389
Nightwolf.

You're following ideas because they align with your beliefs, not because they're valid in any sense.
Legitimately, those of us who care about you are scared because you're ignoring reality and going off the deep end because you think you've found "the truth" when all you found is a convenient lie that happens to be enticing. Your worldview isn't astounding, it's a trap. You seek out likeminded people who are always willing to distribute suggestive data, but never anything conclusive, because it's not there, it's never there.

I watched the entire video you posted, start to finish, I listened to every single thing he said and gave it due diligence.
It is a man suggesting lunacy because feeling that you've subverted the narrative is empowering, regardless of the narrative being factual, thinking you've discovered a secret is enticing, and sometimes it just isn't there.


He didn't find holes in the narrative, he found information gaps he could worm his philosophy into and pretend they're plausible, and now he's sharing it with you in an attempt to spread his philosophy, and he doesn't even realize it, he thinks he's found the truth, when all he's found is a chance to expand his headcanon.

He has exploited a national tragedy without even realizing it, because he's trapped, just like you.


If everyone in the world seems crazy, and you're the only sane one, you need to look in the mirror.
Nightwolf, please.
You were the first friend I ever made in J2, I'm genuinely concerned for you, I'm not trying to do some stupid bamboozle shit, I'm not a crazy government spook being paid by an extended list of whatever billionaire you hate, I'm trying to help you, you need help.
Please...

_________________
kingscrub wrote:
HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:28 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:55 pm
Posts: 3867
Look man if Django can't respect me enough to give a proper response to my first point why should I respect him? Why does he come here to say anything, if not to taunt me? Its called mature discussion, your reply Neel at least its a mature response. Unless he comes for the sole purpose to bother me? And nobody absolute nobody does any moderating on the forums anymore this place should just be called immature conversations.

At least you realize there are huge holes in the official narrative Neel instead of just dismissing it and taunting the points he and I are trying to make.

Cool lets talk about reality. Neel. And Django if your listening check out this experiment and please realize the implications.



EDIT: I don't behave like Django going onto his threads and start being an ass to him. I'd at least at the very least expect the same courtesy.
EDIT2: Also that experiment is another topic all on its own.

_________________
SurNim wrote:
SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Also NSA Disclosing UFO Files aaand the FBI YEEEAAAHHH :D
http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml
Why.j2 wrote:
Keep Try.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:59 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:55 pm
Posts: 3867

_________________
SurNim wrote:
SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Also NSA Disclosing UFO Files aaand the FBI YEEEAAAHHH :D
http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml
Why.j2 wrote:
Keep Try.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:39 pm 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 1107
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38506974
Las Vegas doesn't exist Hunter S. Thompson made it up

_________________
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:11 am 
 Praise the 2D Booty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 pm
Posts: 4170
Location: Tampa, FL
Image

my two cents are that you are entitled to whatever you want to be so long as you dont hurt others so just dont kill anyone over ancient aliens and ur gucci nightwolf

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:39 am 
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:08 am
Posts: 19


THE EVIDENCE IS THERE! ASIA IS NOT REAL EITHER!

Image

_________________
But that's just a theory. A GAAAAAAAME THEORY! XD


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:51 am 
 Bow down to your King!
 <font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:13 pm
Posts: 8357
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20562588
Nightwolf wrote:
EDIT: I don't behave like Django going onto his threads and start being an ass to him. I'd at least at the very least expect the same courtesy.


Golden rule brother, treat others as you expect to be treated. If you're gonna come here and post something with the pretext that other people here are gonna miraculously be as naive and like-minded like you with these alt facts/conspiracy crap, then don't be surprised if some might treat you as a laughing stock in response. Specially, if the guy posting has a history of racy threads and beef with other members of the community regarding their content. Also being stubborn and superstitious.

Nightwolf wrote:


Btw, that video sucks ,and that guy's nose is so stuffed up with allergies, he needs a kleenx asap why would you post this? Has nothing to do on the shootings.

_________________
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:44 am 
 Praise the 2D Booty
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 pm
Posts: 4170
Location: Tampa, FL
russia is part of asia

like a huge part

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:23 am 
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:39 am
Posts: 1107
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38506974
narwal wrote:
russia is part of asia

like a huge part

The image also left Qatar in for some reason

_________________
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:41 am 
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:55 pm
Posts: 3867
Last thread I just wanted a mature conversation all you wanted was this, that's the golden rule that you showed me. So seriously fuck you. And if you don't get the implications of that experiment, then you're not as smart as you say you are then. Keep posting your dumb ass threads about Trump.

EDIT: I really hate this. I don't like treating people like this. Why must you keep on insisting to keep on being an ass to me. The entire previous thread I just wanted a good discussion I KNOW we have different opinions. We could both learn something from one another instead of just being assholes.

_________________
SurNim wrote:
SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Also NSA Disclosing UFO Files aaand the FBI YEEEAAAHHH :D
http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/declass/ufo/index.shtml
Why.j2 wrote:
Keep Try.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:21 pm


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group