Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!

The dumping ground for all joe.to garbage posts in an effort to keep the rest of the forums neat and tidy. All posts originated in another forum.
Nightwolf

Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!

Post by Nightwolf » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:56 am

Seriously its sad at this point. They should just tell the truth, we have the video evidence above that their stories are trying to cover up something its just silly, with all the cam phones now a days. Unlike in the past, which is good.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Re: Las Vegas Shooting now with 110% more lies!

Post by Django » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:34 am

"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:18 am

Video evidence is all around you.
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:23 am

So, what are you gonna pretend crazy mass shooters are not a thing, or have been in the past 100 year or so?

Durr, the FBI is just after muh gun rights, that's what you sound like.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:31 am

Dude... you're such a fucking retard. That wasn't even what was on the video.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:16 am

Nightwolf.

You're following ideas because they align with your beliefs, not because they're valid in any sense.
Legitimately, those of us who care about you are scared because you're ignoring reality and going off the deep end because you think you've found "the truth" when all you found is a convenient lie that happens to be enticing. Your worldview isn't astounding, it's a trap. You seek out likeminded people who are always willing to distribute suggestive data, but never anything conclusive, because it's not there, it's never there.

I watched the entire video you posted, start to finish, I listened to every single thing he said and gave it due diligence.
It is a man suggesting lunacy because feeling that you've subverted the narrative is empowering, regardless of the narrative being factual, thinking you've discovered a secret is enticing, and sometimes it just isn't there.

He didn't find holes in the narrative, he found information gaps he could worm his philosophy into and pretend they're plausible, and now he's sharing it with you in an attempt to spread his philosophy, and he doesn't even realize it, he thinks he's found the truth, when all he's found is a chance to expand his headcanon.

He has exploited a national tragedy without even realizing it, because he's trapped, just like you.

If everyone in the world seems crazy, and you're the only sane one, you need to look in the mirror.
Nightwolf, please.
You were the first friend I ever made in J2, I'm genuinely concerned for you, I'm not trying to do some stupid bamboozle shit, I'm not a crazy government spook being paid by an extended list of whatever billionaire you hate, I'm trying to help you, you need help.
Please...
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:28 pm

Look man if Django can't respect me enough to give a proper response to my first point why should I respect him? Why does he come here to say anything, if not to taunt me? Its called mature discussion, your reply Neel at least its a mature response. Unless he comes for the sole purpose to bother me? And nobody absolute nobody does any moderating on the forums anymore this place should just be called immature conversations.

At least you realize there are huge holes in the official narrative Neel instead of just dismissing it and taunting the points he and I are trying to make.

Cool lets talk about reality. Neel. And Django if your listening check out this experiment and please realize the implications.

EDIT: I don't behave like Django going onto his threads and start being an ass to him. I'd at least at the very least expect the same courtesy.
EDIT2: Also that experiment is another topic all on its own.
Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Las Vegas doesn't exist Hunter S. Thompson made it up
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:11 am

my two cents are that you are entitled to whatever you want to be so long as you dont hurt others so just dont kill anyone over ancient aliens and ur gucci nightwolf
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
otterfiend

Post by otterfiend » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:39 am

THE EVIDENCE IS THERE! ASIA IS NOT REAL EITHER!

But that's just a theory. A GAAAAAAAME THEORY! XD
Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:51 am

Nightwolf wrote:EDIT: I don't behave like Django going onto his threads and start being an ass to him. I'd at least at the very least expect the same courtesy.
Golden rule brother, treat others as you expect to be treated. If you're gonna come here and post something with the pretext that other people here are gonna miraculously be as naive and like-minded like you with these alt facts/conspiracy crap, then don't be surprised if some might treat you as a laughing stock in response. Specially, if the guy posting has a history of racy threads and beef with other members of the community regarding their content. Also being stubborn and superstitious.
Nightwolf wrote:
Btw, that video sucks ,and that guy's nose is so stuffed up with allergies, he needs a kleenx asap why would you post this? Has nothing to do on the shootings.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:44 am

russia is part of asia

like a huge part
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:23 am

narwal wrote:russia is part of asia

like a huge part
The image also left Qatar in for some reason
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Nightwolf

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Last thread I just wanted a mature conversation all you wanted was this, that's the golden rule that you showed me. So seriously fuck you. And if you don't get the implications of that experiment, then you're not as smart as you say you are then. Keep posting your dumb ass threads about Trump.

EDIT: I really hate this. I don't like treating people like this. Why must you keep on insisting to keep on being an ass to me. The entire previous thread I just wanted a good discussion I KNOW we have different opinions. We could both learn something from one another instead of just being assholes.