Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post here!

The dumping ground for all joe.to garbage posts in an effort to keep the rest of the forums neat and tidy. All posts originated in another forum.
Locked
User avatar
Dr. Wolfman
Professional Ninja Killer
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Dr. Wolfman » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Just got Hale's Own on my Sniper Rifle :)

Cloudy Moon (ID: 38) pretty please

Dr. Wolfman
STEAM_0:0:17375844

edit: Also, if I can have an effect other than Midas touch, that would be cool. I don't want that A Ninja noob getting credit for my awesome sniping.
User avatar
Parasyte
Posts: 1525
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Parasyte » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:45 pm

Dr. Wolfman wrote:Also, if I can have an effect other than Midas touch, that would be cool.
You think you're better than the rest of us Midas Touchers? You don't want to be mistaken for one of us? You arrogant sonuva...
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11095
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Neelpos » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:48 pm

I'm better than the rest of you Midas Touchers.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Bun
BACON BACON BACON
Posts: 623
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Bun » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:03 pm

You need a Hale's Own DR to be cool. Mhm mhm.
User avatar
Dangit Spongebobby!
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Dangit Spongebobby! » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:01 am

Hey sorry my tits are flaring up again but its been a month now since i requested the effect for my hales own scattergun :(
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11095
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Neelpos » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Porky wrote:You need a Hale's Own DR to be cool. Mhm mhm.
Probably the easiest strange to level up, let's be honest here. You just right click and run toward enemies, then get to the nearest ammo pack using invisibility and resistances.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>
Posts: 3838
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Davis, CA

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by A Ninja » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:40 pm

Hale's own Sandvich. Does that exist?
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
User avatar
Texasbabymunch
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Texasbabymunch » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:16 pm

A Ninja wrote:Hale's own Sandvich. Does that exist?
The only strange sandvich is the Strange Festive one.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198046794931]Image[/url]
User avatar
Dr. Wolfman
Professional Ninja Killer
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Dr. Wolfman » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:23 pm

Parasyte wrote:
Dr. Wolfman wrote:Also, if I can have an effect other than Midas touch, that would be cool.
You think you're better than the rest of us Midas Touchers? You don't want to be mistaken for one of us? You arrogant sonuva...
How dare you address me, Midas Toucher :nonono:
User avatar
Killtman
Certified J2 Medic
Posts: 682
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Killtman » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:40 pm

nevermind sold my hales own :P
Last edited by Killtman on Mon May 05, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Dangit Spongebobby!
Posts: 210
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:31 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Dangit Spongebobby! » Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:40 pm

YEAH
User avatar
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>
Posts: 3838
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:36 am
Location: Davis, CA

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by A Ninja » Tue May 06, 2014 6:59 pm

Dr. Wolfman wrote:Just got Hale's Own on my Sniper Rifle :)

Cloudy Moon (ID: 38) pretty please

Dr. Wolfman
STEAM_0:0:17375844

edit: Also, if I can have an effect other than Midas touch, that would be cool. I don't want that A Ninja noob getting credit for my awesome sniping.
Bump for wolfman
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
User avatar
Cheddars
Posts: 276
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Cheddars » Wed May 07, 2014 7:20 pm

After much effort..

Hale's Own Jarate

Overclocked (ID: 66)
STEAM_0:0:34221083

B)
User avatar
Killtman
Certified J2 Medic
Posts: 682
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Killtman » Sat May 10, 2014 8:11 am

Time to get a New Hales Own :(
Last edited by Killtman on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mastermind1011
Posts: 287
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: Got a Hale's Own weapon? Want it to be ooh shiny? Post h

Post by Mastermind1011 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:14 pm

Finally Hale's Owned my very first strange.

Hale's Own Shotgun, community sparkle (4) please.

STEAM_0:0:2102819
Locked