How to Contact Joe?

The dumping ground for all joe.to garbage posts in an effort to keep the rest of the forums neat and tidy. All posts originated in another forum.
Locked
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by dyl1138 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Django wrote: Like there are poor people all around the world being driven to the lowest forms of survival by stealing ,and this lil rich fucker just
,who is up there with those white collar criminals who get the free pass out of jail, doing this kinds of stuff just because he thinks
its funny or bored. This guy is like the real life joker, just provoking chaos for the sake of it, because he can.
KatanaRama wrote:So, sureshot is typing this from an asylum?
Aso, the situation suddenly seems so clear. Joe and sureshot escaped from an insane asylum together in the late 80's with secret plans to a website. Joe took all the credit for himself, then corrupted a couple hundred PCs to continue his dastardly work. Sureshot's mind further deteriorated to the point where he developed severe memory loss like in "Memento", so he developed a habit of writing his name on everything he owns. Joe later went into hiding when sureshot got too close to finding his house and coming over to take back what he sees as rightfully his. Now sureshot is on joe's trail.
"joe.to: Origins"
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
User avatar
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by KatanaRama » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:35 pm

lol
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
User avatar
Bloodkraze
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Bloodkraze » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:19 am

sureshot- wrote: ps. i think this topic is pretty much dead. i have received no new info in quite some time. if anyone has any info about the reasons of departure or contact info, pls contact me using the pm system on this forum (if private) or post on the thread. take care ppl.
For everyone's sanity on this forum I hope no one steps forward to give sureshot any more information on joe. If he wanted to separate himself from us this bad, I can only imagine how reinforced that'd be by having an internet friend (read: stalker) randomly show up at his door.
Image
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Ian7 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Bloodkraze wrote:
sureshot- wrote: ps. i think this topic is pretty much dead. i have received no new info in quite some time. if anyone has any info about the reasons of departure or contact info, pls contact me using the pm system on this forum (if private) or post on the thread. take care ppl.
For everyone's sanity on this forum I hope no one steps forward to give sureshot any more information on joe. If he wanted to separate himself from us this bad, I can only imagine how reinforced that'd be by having an internet friend (read: stalker) randomly show up at his door.
talk about joe sure does bring out the old timers though
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
Bloodkraze
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Bloodkraze » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:57 am

Ian7 wrote: talk about joe sure does bring out the old timers though
It's all those repressed memories I kept locked away. Now they're flooding back and I can't stop hearing joe yell at me for apparently being the worst gunner ever in BF2142.
Image
User avatar
NIPPER
Posts: 10683
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 9:49 pm
Contact:

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by NIPPER » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:02 am

joe's whole battlefield philosophy was essentially "avoid the enemy at all costs and just capture unoccupied points" and god help you if you bring up the fact that this strategy is no fun because WINNING IS THE ONLY FUN AND FUCK YOU FOR PLAYING ACTION GAMES FOR THE ACTION!
User avatar
Avvatar
Veni. Legi. Docuit, inportuna.
Posts: 10182
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2003 3:58 am
Location: San Jose

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Avvatar » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Last time I talked to joe he asked me not to talk to other people about him. That's the reason I typically stay out of these, at least on a serious note. But it sure sounds like you're about to fuck some shit up.

I'm still going to say as little as I think I can to convey my point. Joe really just wanted to disappear and be forgotten. I can guarantee you that when he left, he was not wanting anyone to go looking for him any time in the future.
What I do know is that you're not going to find joe at the address you have. He moved out of the home he was living in with the family. I also have every reason to believe that they will not know where he went or where he may be now.
Please don't show up at the door. Please leave them alone. If you can't manage at least that, send them a letter.
But for fucks sake don't go marching up to the home of people you don't know looking for someone you used to talk to on the internet.
Image
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Django » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:26 pm

I'm sorry but i will not feel fulfilled in this community unless i find where he lives ,and yard-roll his house or pinch his car tires.
Seriously, that fucker must be brought to any form justice even if it is petty justice

That guy is pulling a Winnebago man or a grizzly man. Running away from civilization because they have some sorta crazy dead wish.
Antisocial destructive behavior.

If not can we at least remove ourselves from his name, change the name of the site to somethingelse.to, mbaxter.to, jay.to, dota.to tf.to
Anything but something that is remotely associate us with him. He never trust us, was always complaining.

Constantly looking down upon us

like priest looks down upon the confessant,
like an abusive father looks down on his sons,
like plantation owner looks down upon his slaves

Image
down with the oppressor

Because yall know what, we are better than him and have always been ,and now its our chance to take what is ours!

Motherfucker was broke as hell too, never payed for any of the expenses of the servers. We did, so we are j2, not him :clap:

Image
that is my final word on this topic
Last edited by Django on Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
rottencheeseCA
Tall Man with Feelings
Posts: 1262
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:56 am
Location: San Diego,CA

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by rottencheeseCA » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:47 pm

Get your head out of your mass, Django. I would support a rottencheeseCA.to though :smug:
Django-Oh lord, take my lunch money. Please, don't hurt me!
Waterbear- You're dumb and stupid btw and i hate you for saying that forever
Adam- You are right. It's time we all stopped hiding. I'm a girl gamer and I know Joe, RottenCheese and Waterbear are too.
Otome Django~♥: keep frineds close, and you haters EVEN closer
User avatar
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to
Posts: 9058
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:48 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by KoD » Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:22 pm

Image
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Ian7 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:49 pm

im down with bax.to
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
sureshot-
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by sureshot- » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:19 am

Avvatar wrote:Last time I talked to joe he asked me not to talk to other people about him. That's the reason I typically stay out of these, at least on a serious note. But it sure sounds like you're about to fuck some shit up.
wow, you speak like u have more information than the rest of us. you should note that i believe that i have been careful of not to post ANY info on this thread concerning joe that has not been posted on the forums before, so to not violate joes privacy. i have directed all sensitive information to the private message system built within this forum. and i have in fact received plenty of new information via that system. so i believe that i have been very careful of not to 'talk to other people about him', as you mention.
Avvatar wrote:I'm still going to say as little as I think I can to convey my point. Joe really just wanted to disappear and be forgotten. I can guarantee you that when he left, he was not wanting anyone to go looking for him any time in the future.
What I do know is that you're not going to find joe at the address you have. He moved out of the home he was living in with the family. I also have every reason to believe that they will not know where he went or where he may be now.
Please don't show up at the door. Please leave them alone. If you can't manage at least that, send them a letter.
But for fucks sake don't go marching up to the home of people you don't know looking for someone you used to talk to on the internet.
all of this sounds like its either two ways:

1) you have imagined how joe feels about such a fictional situation OR

2) you actually know exactly what were joes 'last wishes' that he specifically told you in a 'right state of mind' before he left.

i wonder if you could send me a private message if you can absolutely confirm scenario 2. if this is true, then surely his wishes should be respected and shall be respected. many thanks for ur help on clearing this matter.
Django wrote:I'm sorry but i will not feel fulfilled in this community unless i find where he lives ,and yard-roll his house or pinch his car tires.
Seriously, that fucker must be brought to any form justice even if it is petty justice [...]
Because yall know what, we are better than him and have always been ,and now its our chance to take what is ours!
lol. i dont know what to make of this stuff. i gues its partly funny and partly true in ur opinion. u sure have interesting value base to start with, i must say. nothing wrong with u being u, but ur opinions seem extremely harsh even when sugarcoated with some obvious jokery.

-510 yo! sureshot
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by dyl1138 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:59 am

Yep, I'm sticking with my insane asylum theory. Might expand it to include Django, their old asylum buddy, who turned on them after realizing that they had left him out of their escape plans on purpose.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Neelpos » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:27 pm

sureshot- wrote:so i believe that i have been very careful of not to 'talk to other people about him', as you mention.
The PM's and the entirety of this thread are a testament to the fact that you have done the exact opposite.
sureshot- wrote:you actually know exactly what were joes 'last wishes' that he specifically told you in a 'right state of mind' before he left.
He just said that that's what happened, like seriously, he just said it.
Avvatar wrote:Last time I talked to joe he asked me not to talk to other people about him.
Avvatar wrote:I can guarantee you that when he left, he was not wanting anyone to go looking for him any time in the future.
I'm being serious when I say this level of stalking is messed up, you know what I would do if I left this community and a random person tracked me down even after I'd moved, and showed up on my doorstep and started talking about the good times we all had on the internet?

Call the cops, that's creepy as hell.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
Bloodkraze
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:59 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Bloodkraze » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:34 pm

Yeah... I'm pretty sure sureshot- is looking for his next murder victim. He's just going to keep ignoring everyone that knows joe better and what joe wanted better than he does and will continue down his path of following joe to the ends of the earth. Never let him catch you, joe.
Image
Locked