How to Contact Joe?

The dumping ground for all joe.to garbage posts in an effort to keep the rest of the forums neat and tidy. All posts originated in another forum.
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Neelpos » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Oh good, Sureshot is back.

And he's making weird pseudo-racist Nordic superiority comments.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Maybe if we pooled our server donation money into finding joe.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:13 pm

I am horrified. Sureshot, I did not see a single capital letter in that whole thing. What the actual fuck?
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Oh my biscuits, there really isn't...

Edit:
ps. new fav word tricky n fuck the everlastin fav of all time
THIS IS NOT A SENTENCE
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:49 am

Geez, it's almost worth tracking Joe down just so he can shut this yahoo up.
scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:06 pm

yes what we need is more whining at j2
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Tony Wong
Some Asian Guy

Post by Tony Wong » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Brig wrote:
dyl1138 wrote: or hijacked brigbar's account to write a disturbing J2 fanfic that I'm still recoiling from.
haha thats a..., thats a good one.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THAT FANFIC BRIGBAR!!! My F5 key is broken on my desktop, laptop and PHONE keyboards because I've refreshed that post so many times, hoping and waiting and PRAYING for closure regarding the psychological thriller murder mystery that is J2 FANFIC... :bonk:
FEESHSTEEKS!!!
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:40 pm

Tony Wong wrote:
Brig wrote:
dyl1138 wrote: or hijacked brigbar's account to write a disturbing J2 fanfic that I'm still recoiling from.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THAT FANFIC BRIGBAR!!! My F5 key is broken on my desktop, laptop and PHONE keyboards because I've refreshed that post so many times, hoping and waiting and PRAYING for closure regarding the psychological thriller murder mystery that is J2 FANFIC... :bonk:
Wait I thought it did finish?
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>

Post by dyl1138 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:29 pm

HOLY SHIT HE CAME BACK

EDIT: SO I'm not entirely sure how this guy thinks anyone else can be "numbaone" besides yours truly *flex*, but disregarding all that tumblr-esque hobo justice bullshit, may there's no missing reports of joe because... he's not actually missing. He just left an online community. Yeesh, that doesn't mean he's gone missing IRL from his real-life community.

In other news, I've got 30 minutes to cook some Mediterranean meatball shit, and I have no idea what I'm doing.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
Tony Wong
Some Asian Guy

Post by Tony Wong » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:02 pm

KatanaRama wrote:
Tony Wong wrote:
Brig wrote:
Wait I thought it did finish?
Brig.J2 wrote:NEXT CHAPTER: EVERYONE DIES.
Everyone dies.
The end.
OH MYLANTA YOU ARE RIGHT. ALL THOSE HOURS WASTED!!! I COULD'VE BEEN PLAYING GEAR UP INSTEAD!!! :evil:
FEESHSTEEKS!!!
sureshot-

Post by sureshot- » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:41 am

hi message bump peeps,

i appreciate your efforts in de bumping n jokes, but i would like to point out some things and correct some false concepts.
Neelpos wrote:Oh good, Sureshot is back.

And he's making weird pseudo-racist Nordic superiority comments.
im pretty sure that you are trolling, but just in case you are making an actual argument. then let me respond. i am not making any such remarks. read it through again and study basic history of the world and then look at current developments relating to economic equality and human rights and you will surely agree with my original message that you initially misunderstood. :lecture:
KatanaRama wrote:I am horrified. Sureshot, I did not see a single capital letter in that whole thing. What the actual fuck?
lol. im horrified that you capitalized my name. you bastard! :awesome:

Parasyte wrote:Geez, it's almost worth tracking Joe down just so he can shut this yahoo up.
lol nice troll. stop visiting if ur not interested. still i kinda appreciate the message bump. :)
dyl1138 wrote:may[be] there's no missing reports of joe because... he's not actually missing. He just left an online community. Yeesh, that doesn't mean he's gone missing IRL from his real-life community.
just to correct this misconception. simply, what you state is not true. i wish that you would stop reverberating such false concepts. i am making this correction so that if someone new (or old) comes over to this thread years from now, he will not be mislead by your comment not based in reality. otherwise thanks for the bump and you made me kinda laugh with your original message (not quoted here). :sunny:

regards,
sureshot yallll 510 4evrrr
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:08 am

This was the worst thread of 2014, and it's looking to be the worst thread of 2015, too.
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
renesis

Post by renesis » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Ya'll muthafuckas need jesus.
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

Post by Brig » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:48 pm

I am Joe. Why else would I be currently writing a new fanfic?
NIPPER

Post by NIPPER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:06 pm

renesis wrote:Ya'll muthafuckas need jesus.
wisdom