How to Contact Joe?

The dumping ground for all joe.to garbage posts in an effort to keep the rest of the forums neat and tidy. All posts originated in another forum.
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Neelpos » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:46 pm

Oh good, Sureshot is back.

And he's making weird pseudo-racist Nordic superiority comments.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Ian7 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:56 pm

Maybe if we pooled our server donation money into finding joe.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
User avatar
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:13 pm

I am horrified. Sureshot, I did not see a single capital letter in that whole thing. What the actual fuck?
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
User avatar
Pentagram.J2
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Oh my biscuits, there really isn't...

Edit:
ps. new fav word tricky n fuck the everlastin fav of all time
THIS IS NOT A SENTENCE
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
User avatar
Parasyte
Posts: 1525
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Parasyte » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:49 am

Geez, it's almost worth tracking Joe down just so he can shut this yahoo up.
User avatar
scobywhru
Posts: 4773
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:12 pm
Xfire: scobywhru
Location: Fresno, CA
Contact:

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by scobywhru » Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:06 pm

yes what we need is more whining at j2
Image
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
User avatar
Tony Wong
Some Asian Guy
Posts: 768
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 am

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Tony Wong » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Brig wrote:
dyl1138 wrote: or hijacked brigbar's account to write a disturbing J2 fanfic that I'm still recoiling from.
haha thats a..., thats a good one.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THAT FANFIC BRIGBAR!!! My F5 key is broken on my desktop, laptop and PHONE keyboards because I've refreshed that post so many times, hoping and waiting and PRAYING for closure regarding the psychological thriller murder mystery that is J2 FANFIC... :bonk:
FEESHSTEEKS!!!
User avatar
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by KatanaRama » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:40 pm

Tony Wong wrote:
Brig wrote:
dyl1138 wrote: or hijacked brigbar's account to write a disturbing J2 fanfic that I'm still recoiling from.
haha thats a..., thats a good one.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THAT FANFIC BRIGBAR!!! My F5 key is broken on my desktop, laptop and PHONE keyboards because I've refreshed that post so many times, hoping and waiting and PRAYING for closure regarding the psychological thriller murder mystery that is J2 FANFIC... :bonk:
Wait I thought it did finish?
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by dyl1138 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:29 pm

HOLY SHIT HE CAME BACK

EDIT: SO I'm not entirely sure how this guy thinks anyone else can be "numbaone" besides yours truly *flex*, but disregarding all that tumblr-esque hobo justice bullshit, may there's no missing reports of joe because... he's not actually missing. He just left an online community. Yeesh, that doesn't mean he's gone missing IRL from his real-life community.

In other news, I've got 30 minutes to cook some Mediterranean meatball shit, and I have no idea what I'm doing.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
User avatar
Tony Wong
Some Asian Guy
Posts: 768
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:51 am

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Tony Wong » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:02 pm

KatanaRama wrote:
Tony Wong wrote:
Brig wrote:
dyl1138 wrote: or hijacked brigbar's account to write a disturbing J2 fanfic that I'm still recoiling from.
haha thats a..., thats a good one.
I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE CONCLUSION OF THAT FANFIC BRIGBAR!!! My F5 key is broken on my desktop, laptop and PHONE keyboards because I've refreshed that post so many times, hoping and waiting and PRAYING for closure regarding the psychological thriller murder mystery that is J2 FANFIC... :bonk:
Wait I thought it did finish?
Brig.J2 wrote:NEXT CHAPTER: EVERYONE DIES.
Everyone dies.
The end.
Image
OH MYLANTA YOU ARE RIGHT. ALL THOSE HOURS WASTED!!! I COULD'VE BEEN PLAYING GEAR UP INSTEAD!!! :evil:
FEESHSTEEKS!!!
sureshot-
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by sureshot- » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:41 am

hi message bump peeps,

i appreciate your efforts in de bumping n jokes, but i would like to point out some things and correct some false concepts.
Neelpos wrote:Oh good, Sureshot is back.

And he's making weird pseudo-racist Nordic superiority comments.
im pretty sure that you are trolling, but just in case you are making an actual argument. then let me respond. i am not making any such remarks. read it through again and study basic history of the world and then look at current developments relating to economic equality and human rights and you will surely agree with my original message that you initially misunderstood. :lecture:
KatanaRama wrote:I am horrified. Sureshot, I did not see a single capital letter in that whole thing. What the actual fuck?
lol. im horrified that you capitalized my name. you bastard! :awesome:

Parasyte wrote:Geez, it's almost worth tracking Joe down just so he can shut this yahoo up.
lol nice troll. stop visiting if ur not interested. still i kinda appreciate the message bump. :)
dyl1138 wrote:may[be] there's no missing reports of joe because... he's not actually missing. He just left an online community. Yeesh, that doesn't mean he's gone missing IRL from his real-life community.
just to correct this misconception. simply, what you state is not true. i wish that you would stop reverberating such false concepts. i am making this correction so that if someone new (or old) comes over to this thread years from now, he will not be mislead by your comment not based in reality. otherwise thanks for the bump and you made me kinda laugh with your original message (not quoted here). :sunny:

regards,
sureshot yallll 510 4evrrr
User avatar
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>
Posts: 8423
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 am
Location: Philly

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:08 am

This was the worst thread of 2014, and it's looking to be the worst thread of 2015, too.
Image
Image
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
User avatar
renesis
Posts: 3306
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:28 am
Location: Northern IL

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by renesis » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Ya'll muthafuckas need jesus.
User avatar
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Brig » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:48 pm

I am Joe. Why else would I be currently writing a new fanfic?
User avatar
NIPPER
Posts: 10682
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 9:49 pm
Contact:

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by NIPPER » Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:06 pm

renesis wrote:Ya'll muthafuckas need jesus.
wisdom
Locked