How to Contact Joe?

The dumping ground for all joe.to garbage posts in an effort to keep the rest of the forums neat and tidy. All posts originated in another forum.
Locked
sureshot-
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by sureshot- » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:38 am

Avvatar wrote:
sureshot- wrote:joe has intentionally completely disappeared.
Derp.
Just to clarify. I think you misunderstood me. I meant that he disappeared, not only from this forum and the community, but from the perspective of every single person that joe ever knew in his real life, too. Absolutely no one knows where joe is. Gone. And all the signs and information that I have gathered point to him being dead. Period. Have some basic human decency. although, it's cool if you don't, i understand. that is you. :/

[510] sureshot babe
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by dyl1138 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:21 am

Bloodkraze wrote:Yeah... I'm pretty sure sureshot- is looking for his next murder victim. He's just going to keep ignoring everyone that knows joe better and what joe wanted better than he does and will continue down his path of following joe to the ends of the earth. Never let him catch you, joe.
sureshot- wrote: joe has intentionally completely disappeared. All prior information and signs point to a scenario that joe is dead. He is likely in pieces of bones and skull partly covered by dirt and/or foliage somewhere in the desert or the mountains.
I SOLVED THE MYSTERY. :toot:

Your conclusion is dubious at best. From what I've seen, there is no way to rule out or diminish current belief that joe left the community of his own accord and went on his own way. However, the idea that he's disappeared completely is not likely when considering that joe had the mental capacity to perhaps apply for a job that would necessitate some amount of documented presence, online or otherwise. Joe could have potentially died or gotten a job or started a gang or hijacked brigbar's account to write a disturbing J2 fanfic that I'm still recoiling from.

1138 dyl lurker and accredited pussy demolisher
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
sureshot-
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by sureshot- » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:42 pm

dyl1138 wrote: I SOLVED THE MYSTERY. :toot:

Your conclusion is dubious at best. From what I've seen, there is no way to rule out or diminish current belief that joe left the community of his own accord and went on his own way. However, the idea that he's disappeared completely is not likely when considering that joe had the mental capacity to perhaps apply for a job that would necessitate some amount of documented presence, online or otherwise. Joe could have potentially died or gotten a job or started a gang or hijacked brigbar's account to write a disturbing J2 fanfic that I'm still recoiling from.

1138 dyl lurker and accredited pussy demolisher
lol dude, i dont know if ur half trollin or fully. but it made me laugh. if taking the view that you are only half way up there with the best of em, then consider this. i know more about this issue than you or the troll babe avvatar who claimed to have some mystery information and who was full of shit and no proof. joe left the community and then about half a year later disappeared completely. hes probably dead because there are SO many reasons that u dont know that point to that conclusion. so there. stop spammin. this is a serious thread. if you consider the chance that you are wrong and he is dead now. then what do you think your karma counter is looking like just about now? its pretty shit, right? yeah thought so. so shuddy. :awesome: (altho i kinda appreciate ur trollnessness ur highness the troll princess... after all its the internet... :sunny: so big up! :D )

ps. love your tag. great work :) is it a true story? ;) u know animal cruelty is generally frowned upon. ;) ;) altho dunno, who is the animal there, the pussy, or u? ;) lol ok, enough of bad jokes. :D i have a true story for u, not so awesome tho. xmas is coming soon and i was thinking of joe. therefore, for this year i wished for a porsche 911 turbo cabriolet from santa similar to joe's. im not sure if santa will deliver, but maybe next year. lets see. i havent been very naughty, so i might be in the clear. :) so in spite of this negative thread and news.... happy xmas everyone. live your life as santa would have wanted. :santa:

[510]Sureshot
User avatar
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to
Posts: 9050
Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:48 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by KoD » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:14 pm

I've read enough, moved to joe.to comments.
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Neelpos » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:09 pm

KoD wrote:I've read enough, moved to joe.to comments.
Excellent, my time to shine.
sureshot- wrote:claimed to have some mystery information and who was full of shit and no proof
sureshot- wrote:hes probably dead because there are SO many reasons that u dont know that point to that conclusion.
GEE, MISTER.

You roll into this thread repeatedly half cocked making poor decisions that we explained clearly why they're not only stupid but disrespectful, have shown little to no ability to heed any advice that's given to you and instead do what you damned well please and use this thread as a blog for your misadventures, and then have the sheer audacity to not only shit on people but throw out hypocrisy like that.

You want to share that information go right ahead, you want to play holier than thou, blow it out your ass.
Last edited by Neelpos on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Django » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Ok whatever ignore him, this fool tried to find joe after everyone told him not to.

11 pages after...
He still hasn't find him ,and he is sure that he won't

Ok, let me process all of this. Is he actively trying to waste everyone's time?
Talk about not delivering on the hype
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by dyl1138 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:51 am

Django wrote:Ok whatever ignore him, this fool tried to find joe after everyone told him not to.

11 pages after...
He still hasn't find him ,and he is sure that he won't

Ok, let me process all of this. Is he actively trying to waste everyone's time?
Talk about not delivering on the hype
This hype train practically never left the station :(.
sureshot- wrote: lol dude, i dont know if ur half trollin or fully. but it made me laugh. if taking the view that you are only half way up there with the best of em, then consider this. i know more about this issue than you or the troll babe avvatar who claimed to have some mystery information and who was full of shit and no proof. joe left the community and then about half a year later disappeared completely. hes probably dead because there are SO many reasons that u dont know that point to that conclusion. so there. stop spammin. this is a serious thread. if you consider the chance that you are wrong and he is dead now. then what do you think your karma counter is looking like just about now? its pretty shit, right? yeah thought so. so shuddy. :awesome:

ps. love your tag. great work :) is it a true story? ;) u know animal cruelty is generally frowned upon. ;) ;) altho dunno, who is the animal there, the pussy, or u? ;) lol ok, enough of bad jokes. :D i have a true story for u, not so awesome tho. xmas is coming soon and i was thinking of joe. therefore, for this year i wished for a porsche 911 turbo cabriolet from santa similar to joe's. im not sure if santa will deliver, but maybe next year. lets see. i havent been very naughty, so i might be in the clear. :) so in spite of this negative thread and news.... happy xmas everyone. live your life as santa would have wanted. :santa:

[510]Sureshot
If the guy "disappeared completely," your bonus info ain't exactly pertinent. As for Avvatar, I wouldn't go so far as to call him a babe but uhm if trolls are what "do it for you" then why don't you love me yet. ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT. It's a tough life being a keyboard warrior mmkay and I ain't got the time to not eat. I'll McSlap a bitch.

My karma counter? The bad jokes? The continued " I love you joe we can be besties and have many sex in porsches" lines? You have no idea how cringe-worthy that is, heh. This back-and-forth, rude then adorably naive shit hurts my head.
sureshot- wrote:(altho i kinda appreciate ur trollnessness ur highness the troll princess... after all its the internet... :sunny: so big up! :D )
Name calling. Amazing. You gotta have balls like fucking iron anchors to keep you grounded in this whirlwind of assumed superiority mixed with childish demeanor you're throwing out there in essay format.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
sureshot-
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by sureshot- » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:46 pm

lol guys, you never cease to amaze me. :toot: first you write up stupid troll shit to my serious post, over and over. then i go overboard and troll times two on ur asses. afterwhich u take it seriously. whaaaat. you suck. i won. end of discussion. :D

i second the move to the joe.to comments sections. unfortunately, this thread was full of shit. no one knew shit. game over. it was a nice try tho for some real info about a serious discussions. i was stupid to ask from ppl who made joe go away. :( well perhaps not stupid, but overly optimistic, or holding on a last thread of hope. lolz :roll: well, i thought there would have been someone with some real intel. and there still might be just that someone. if ur that someone n come by here after 5 years or smth from now, let us know how it went. whats the real story? k, thanks. :)

sureshotness
User avatar
Sanvich Hoovy
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:39 am
Location: St. Petersburg, FL

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Image
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Image
User avatar
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by KatanaRama » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:58 pm

joe wrote:Sureshot, don't look for me.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
User avatar
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Brig » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:11 pm

dyl1138 wrote: or hijacked brigbar's account to write a disturbing J2 fanfic that I'm still recoiling from.
haha thats a..., thats a good one.

Image


The answer to this entire thread was "you don't" but we have eleven pages of this stuff Joe is clearly gone and not still here doing stuff disguised as someone else so why don't we come off it already




GOD GET OFF MY BACK GUYS.
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11117
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Neelpos » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:37 pm

Sureshot, seek a psychiatrist for your abandonment issues, and ask for help overcoming your inability to accept that which you don't like or understand.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>
Posts: 8423
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 am
Location: Philly

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:38 pm

sureshot- wrote:lol guys, you never cease to amaze me. :toot: first you write up stupid troll shit to my serious post, over and over. then i go overboard and troll times two on ur asses. afterwhich u take it seriously. whaaaat. you suck. i won. end of discussion. :D
I don't think you know what trolling is (I feel gross saying that word)

Relevant:

Image
Image
Image
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
User avatar
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity
Posts: 1790
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Brig » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:44 pm

sureshot- wrote:lol guys, you never cease to amaze me. :toot: first you write up stupid troll shit to my serious post, over and over. then i go overboard and troll times two on ur asses. afterwhich u take it seriously. whaaaat. you suck. i won. end of discussion. :D
I see you, intermotion.
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by dyl1138 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:56 pm

sureshot- wrote: i won.
As if there was anything to "win" in the first place.... but uhm okay guess we're done here, show's over.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
Locked