How to Contact Joe?

The dumping ground for all joe.to garbage posts in an effort to keep the rest of the forums neat and tidy. All posts originated in another forum.
Brig
Swiggity Swoogity

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Brig » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:00 pm

dyl1138 wrote:
sureshot- wrote: i won.
As if there was anything to "win" in the first place.... but uhm okay guess we're done here, show's over.
DYL DEAL WITH IT HE OBVIOUSLY WON.
sureshot-

Post by sureshot- » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:36 pm

dyl1138 wrote:
sureshot- wrote: i won.
As if there was anything to "win" in the first place.... but uhm okay guess we're done here, show's over.

duuuued. u read too much into the non-existent subtext of my posts. my posts are not derogatory in any way. i was one of the original spamalots of the early ages of the internet. im happy-go-spammy, type A personality. so im always upbeat with my posts. i was kidding. no need for the negativity. u own. u won. :sunny:

peace n lub.

santa xoxo
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:27 am

You have a clearly refined trolling form and technique and I can't help but respect your commitment to the trade. From the lousy grammar, intentional misspellings and lack of proper punctuation/capitalization to the overly dramatic posts, constant criticism of other posts/comments, and lackluster attempts at placation while still managing to sound disparaging.

Guys, please stop feeding this guy. I know that having a pet troll sounds fun, but who's going to clean up after him and take him for his walks? He probably hasn't even had his shots.
bh :)

Post by bh :) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:37 am

honestly if he's still alive and anyone actually cared about finding him i'm pretty sure we can just dump the 10 years of irc logs someone has, dox him based off that, and then go find him. but then again a couple people knew where he lived in real life and probably knew his name so i'm assuming someone in j2 actively knows what happened or is happening and merely has kept quiet, or perhaps didn't even bother to go to his house/apartment and ask the landlord.

i doubt anyone will dump irc logs though because yeah
seanhive

Post by seanhive » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:54 am

bh :) wrote:i'm assuming someone in j2 actively knows what happened or is happening and merely has kept quiet
SuitableFish
Turtle Tickler

Post by SuitableFish » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:20 am

So did we find him?
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:27 am

No.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:35 am

To find someone you actually have to look. Everyone here with sense basically let it lie.
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:29 am

who is joe
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:38 am

Not who. What.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Bash

Post by Bash » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:59 pm

Not what. Why.
Bash_: ill "hoppin" in a sex
Bash_: sec*
Bash_: lol
Nonon: lマオ
Nonon: lmao*
Nonon: "ill 'hoppin' in a sex" - bash 2016
Bash_: I want you to spray paint that on my grave
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:13 pm

Don't you dare try and piggy-back unto my joke
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:01 pm

They say, that in the 9th circle of hell a new spot has been opened.
The 9th circle is where they keep the biggest traitors in history; Judas, Cain, Antenor, Ptolemy Abubus ,etc.

If you ever wonder where joe is, y'all know where to find
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:09 pm

oh this thread again
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
sureshot-

Post by sureshot- » Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:27 pm

SuitableFish wrote:So did we find him?
hi suitablefish baber,

your post sounded like a real question. :) so i thought that i should politely update you. to the rest of the gang who posted after u in the classic spam format, i still appreciate the message bump. :sunny:

no there is no real update to add to the information from the end of last year. nothing big in any direction that i could openly proclaim. joe the man is most likely dead. :sadasfuck:

just when i was reading ur post i was thinking that if joe had lived in the nordic countries, there would probably still be periodical news articles about his disappearance in the local news at least. its strange how where you live determines how ppl react to u in such a deep n significant way. different cultures i guess. like if u die in the us or india etc, nobody cares, cos so many hobos die everyday in those places, so its not even news. its something that people try to steer away from thinking. its like another human being of sorts, that these cultures create and that lives n breathes. the majority of the world doesnt give a fuck about ppl like joe. u only ever hear stories like that of joes if joe had been a son of a famous hollywood type or a son of a generic-rich-mcricho. then the fathers and mothers of those joes would sometimes buy airtime or otherwise seek to find out what happened to their precious lost son. some of those fictional fathers n mothers would even dedicate their millionaire lives to only search for joe. and they would make a big fuss about it, just like they would make a big fuss if they had liver cancer and suddenly they would go out and donate to liver cancer foundations and the sort -- the type of things that they never considered before 'it happened to them'.

weird world we live in. altho, maybe its not that india n us n china etc, are the weird countries. maybe they are the normal countries and the nordics are the tricky fuck squeezed out of gods cute luckbox. maybe caring is weird. humanity would not have survived in the past without empathy, the basic reason to avoid numba-one (= u) or numba-one-maan (= jebus in caribbean) thinking. maybe the humanity of the future can survive with numbaone thinking, but maybe it wont. still it wont be with ppl like joe filling in the blanks like the numbaone types never would.

summer time yall,

tricky-fuck-sure-fuck

ps. new fav word tricky n fuck the everlastin fav of all time :sunny: