How to Contact Joe?

The dumping ground for all joe.to garbage posts in an effort to keep the rest of the forums neat and tidy. All posts originated in another forum.
sureshot-

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by sureshot- » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:29 pm

I came over to check out if there were any news regarding this matter. Sadly, there wasn't any news, but instead I found these:
renesis wrote:Ya'll muthafuckas need jesus.
Brig wrote:I am Joe. Why else would I be currently writing a new fanfic?
NIPPER wrote:
renesis wrote:Ya'll muthafuckas need jesus.
wisdom
I'm not sure how to interpret the first message. It might be a joke about how the people on this thread are wasting their time as they should be focusing on bogus stuff like jesus. Nice joke fucker! Do you do shit like that on other funeral places as well? Pissing on graves n shit?

I have question for you three. When you die and four years go by and then some people you knew while alive think about you and post disrespectful things about you online. They don't give a fuck about you not being around anymore so they just make fun of it all. Essentially pissing on your grave. Do you think that you will be satisfied about your choices in life; in that you decided to spend any time with these fuckers who basically pissed on your grave? Are you a rational man and regret that you ever exchanged even a single word with these fuckers? Why did you not spend your time with people who would have actually cared enough about you not to disrespect you when you were gone. There are millions and millions of people in the world who have basic human decency from which you can easily select your friends, although it should be noted that many of them are dumb fucks, but even these dumb fucks are smart enough to have basic decency. Now in light of this information: do you feel like you should have lived your life in a different way: in that you would have never wasted even a second with these fuckers?

If it was me, I would feel sorry that I wasted even a millisecond of my precious life with fuckers who make fun of me after I'm dead. :/ I'm even sorry that I had to write this down and while doing it waste a couple of minutes of my life on you. I'm not betting anything that you will change though, but just maybe you will. In any case, consider this my gift to you, you fucking assholes! You can only repay me for my time spent writing this by not being such a dick in the future. Therefore it will be really easy to repay your debt. Try it out!

PS. Note to admins: I swear and I'm being extra hard on people, but the swearing is justified to cause an effect in the readership and being hard on people is okay too in this instance as well, since they continue to piss on graves. This is basic human knowledge that most people learn when they are infants. Like: don't shit on yourself, and don't shit on others. It's life 101. So if someone fails in this when they are much older, they should be corrected, otherwise there is no point to reward/punish any behavior at all and we should just descend into anarchy -- if you don't correct basic shit like this, no other shit is worth correcting either.

Regards,
510 4evr sureshot
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:47 pm

are you ok?
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
DiabeticDugong

Post by DiabeticDugong » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:08 pm

I think you need a therapist dude
Pentagram.J2

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:11 pm

"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:30 pm

I heard joe left because he became a republican
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:13 pm

My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:49 pm

sureshot- wrote:PS. Note to admins: I swear and I'm being extra hard on people, but the swearing is justified to cause an effect in the readership and being hard on people is okay too in this instance as well, since they continue to piss on graves. This is basic human knowledge that most people learn when they are infants. Like: don't shit on yourself, and don't shit on others. It's life 101. So if someone fails in this when they are much older, they should be corrected, otherwise there is no point to reward/punish any behavior at all and we should just descend into anarchy -- if you don't correct basic shit like this, no other shit is worth correcting either.

Regards,
510 4evr sureshot
it's like you know nothing at all about joe
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:02 am

I have successfully managed to contact joe. He says he is fine, alive and well ,and living in London.
We can all go home.
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:56 am

Nah man, we have to pee on Joe's e-grave some more.

Fuck Joe. Joe was a nerd, a scrub, and a mimsy.

In all seriousness, sureshot, people most likely want Joe back, but he's just not coming back. He left, and doesn't want to be found - so leave it at that. Now, with your high-and-mighty "peeing on graves" bullshit you can just fuck right off. To compare (very lighthearted and mild) Internet jokes to peeing on a grave is ridiculous, and besides, it's not like Joe would really give a fuck if we did or didn't. Not to mention that him being dead is an assumption in the first place.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:39 pm

narwal wrote:it's not like Joe would really give a fuck if we did or didn't
Sounds pretty accurate
Maha

Post by Maha » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Still doin this huh?
loafozard
XxBaker_RebornxX

Post by loafozard » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:13 pm

I think this thread is putting its name in for best thread 2016.
Sirc001 wrote:Another player along with myself known as loaf of bread or something
Hallowed wrote:The Jews were bad because the Nazis liked them.
prolix

Post by prolix » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:13 pm

the fuck are you plebs doing holy fuck

brb calling Oncologist.
MrBlip
It was inevitable.

Post by MrBlip » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:38 pm

prolix wrote:Image

the fuck are you plebs doing holy fuck

brb calling Oncologist.
9:18 PM - mrblip: im allowed to have my own opinions
9:19 PM - Dr. Doctorpus: no youre not
KatanaRama
Mind rike rock, body rike meatroaf.

Post by KatanaRama » Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:30 pm

I feel like this entire thread is all an elaborate ruse put on by one of the members in secret with the sole purpose of triggering as many people as possible.
Bor-ed, bor-ed bored/ bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored./ I am really bored.