How to Contact Joe?

The dumping ground for all joe.to garbage posts in an effort to keep the rest of the forums neat and tidy. All posts originated in another forum.
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by narwal » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:14 am

its honestly like watching a dog chase its tail while shitting itself

disturbing, and you want it to stop because it's ruining the carpet

but oh man its just too fun
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
Parasyte

Post by Parasyte » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:01 am

Obviously, Sureshot is Joe; now everyone go back to sleep.
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>

Post by Django » Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:49 am

"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
Hi|oboys

Post by Hi|oboys » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:32 pm

I dunno what yall talking about Joes very active especially in the live chat!

Current Games
Natural Selection 2 - Hi|oBoyS.j2 / Curious Gorge.j2 / NSPlayer.j2
Path of Exile - HiloBoyS
XBOXONE GamerTag - HiloBoyS
Current Games on XBONE: Overwatch, The Division, and Warframe

Why you should remember me?
Paykan and I came up with the .j2 tag! (Yea were lame, proud lamers ftw)
Rock wrote:"Nerf paper. Scissors are just fine. Thanks."
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:48 pm

THERE WAS AN IAN BEFORE ME WTF
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:48 pm

MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE HERE HAS BEEN FOUNDED ON A LIE.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Heads up you're also adopted
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:40 pm

Sanvich Hoovy wrote:Heads up you're also adopted
sureshot-

Post by sureshot- » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:01 pm

Django wrote:I have successfully managed to contact joe. He says he is fine, alive and well ,and living in London.
We can all go home.
fuck you bitch! instead of doing low level destruction of humanity online by posting nerdy comments about random people on the internet, why not focus on your energy to maximize your mad evil skillzz yo? it always amazes me that people dont maximize their evilness, like if ur evil, why do this low paying / low level evil shit at all? really? why the fuck? ur such a stupid bitch. u suck boi!! why not maximize the shit by going out and like raping random ppl on the street, snuffin em out and then finally after a long wait pissin on their graves?? it would be like a million times better and more satisfying for u than what ur doing now... u suck bitch :)
narwal wrote: In all seriousness, sureshot, people most likely want Joe back, but he's just not coming back. He left, and doesn't want to be found - so leave it at that. Now, with your high-and-mighty "peeing on graves" bullshit you can just fuck right off. To compare (very lighthearted and mild) Internet jokes to peeing on a grave is ridiculous, and besides, it's not like Joe would really give a fuck if we did or didn't. Not to mention that him being dead is an assumption in the first place.
first of all, u dont know shit, so shut the fuck up. second, if u think this e-grave-pissing is cool, then im sure ull be doing ur best to subscribe to the same treatment after ur gone. if so, then i could perhaps appreciate ur straight forward and honest view on this issue.
Hi|oboys wrote:I dunno what yall talking about Joes very active especially in the live chat!

did u locate that pic on the net archive or what? also, stupid joke and ur pissing on e-grave. so u suck bitch.
Ian7 wrote:THERE WAS AN IAN BEFORE ME WTF
lol u stupid fuck. actually funny enough that ur making fun of me and then it turns out im the original ian. lolz
KoD wrote:
narwal wrote:it's not like Joe would really give a fuck if we did or didn't
Sounds pretty accurate
ok kod, i agree, but does it make it any more right? its like if someone was raped and then they were nonchalant about pressing charges, would it make it ok for someone to have raped them? i dont think so. joe was a street kid with street kid logic -- especially to do with these types of bullying things. joe would have been the first person to walk away from a fight before it happened and would have considered it being dumb or sad for the ppl to stay in a situation that would likely result in a fight. does it make it right? no. joe was a street kid for most of his life. ur either a fighter or not, joe wasnt. doesn't make it any more right to insult him or to insult people like me who actually cared about him.

ps. to all: yes, i understand that its kind of stupid to continue posting here, but fuck u trolls! :D im gonna be the first one on the internet to beat the trolls by responding to their stupid shit! :D it will be glorious ;) well, one can only hope for something like that :sunny:

-sureshotty aka ian

:toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

aka daddy of ian7-the-tard

:lecture: :lecture: :lecture: :lecture: :lecture:
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:14 pm

saw a new post made by sureshot and it did not disappoint
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】

Post by Ian7 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:01 pm

LOL YOU'RE THE ORIGINAL IAN.
The rabbit hole keeps going deeper.
Sanvich Hoovy

Post by Sanvich Hoovy » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:25 pm

He is the alpha and the omega. The one true Ian. The Ian to rule them all.
My therapist told me that I gamble in order to escape from the realities of life and I replied that's why everyone does everything. - Norm MacDonald

Django
Bow down to your King!

Post by Django » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:33 pm

sureshot- wrote:
fuck you bitch! instead of doing low level destruction of humanity online by posting nerdy comments about random people on the internet, why not focus on your energy to maximize your mad evil skillzz yo? it always amazes me that people dont maximize their evilness, like if ur evil, why do this low paying / low level evil shit at all? really? why the fuck? ur such a stupid bitch. u suck boi!! why not maximize the shit by going out and like raping random ppl on the street, snuffin em out and then finally after a long wait pissin on their graves?? it would be like a million times better and more satisfying for u than what ur doing now... u suck bitch :)
lol im evil, ok...... Well, it's time you know the truth i have your precious joe, and you will never see him again.... evil witch laugh

And there's nothing you can do about it

more evil laughs
KoD
KoD [@at] joe . to
<b>KoD</b> <i>[@at]</i> <u>joe</u> . to

Post by KoD » Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:09 pm

Joe actually liked to tell a story about him getting in a fight on a bus and then lecturing everyone else for not helping him defeat the CD player thieves.
sureshot- wrote:im gonna be the first one on the internet to beat the trolls by responding to their stupid shit! :D it will be glorious ;) well, one can only hope for something like that :sunny:
I urge you to reconsider your tactic if that is really your goal lol
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty

Post by narwal » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:48 pm

sureshot- wrote:I would like to know what happened to Joe and if possible to receive information regarding a method of contact such as a new email address etc (please pm me for sensitive information). Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm planning a trip to the bay area later this year. I posted this on the mature conversation section of the forums so please have some respect and avoid trolling this post. Thank you.

- sureshot 510 yo
sureshot- wrote: fuck you bitch! instead of doing low level destruction of humanity online by posting nerdy comments about random people on the internet, why not focus on your energy to maximize your mad evil skillzz yo? it always amazes me that people dont maximize their evilness, like if ur evil, why do this low paying / low level evil shit at all? really? why the fuck? ur such a stupid bitch. u suck boi!! why not maximize the shit by going out and like raping random ppl on the street, snuffin em out and then finally after a long wait pissin on their graves?? it would be like a million times better and more satisfying for u than what ur doing now... u suck bitch

first of all, u dont know shit, so shut the fuck up. second, if u think this e-grave-pissing is cool, then im sure ull be doing ur best to subscribe to the same treatment after ur gone.

ps. to all: yes, i understand that its kind of stupid to continue posting here, but fuck u trolls! :D im gonna be the first one on the internet to beat the trolls by responding to their stupid shit! :D it will be glorious ;) well, one can only hope for something like that :sunny:
Look at how far we've come, boys.

We turned him into a 13 year old. ggwp

It's only taken 3 years.
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^