How to Contact Joe?

The dumping ground for all joe.to garbage posts in an effort to keep the rest of the forums neat and tidy. All posts originated in another forum.
Locked
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by dyl1138 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:00 pm

narwal wrote:
sureshot- wrote:my plan is to do this in 2014.
what

Maybe he thinks he's in the year 2012 and still holding out hope for the return of joe. That would explain a lot here.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
sureshot-
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by sureshot- » Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:29 am

Django wrote:I RETRACT MYSELF on this high pedestal image people have of him

Why do you guys are so eager to contact joe, most likely he is old and fat and cant get it up.
lolz. maybe some ppl have a thing for old fat guys and if they cant get it up, then maybe its a bonus? :sunny:

dunno, i dont know if its that weird to try to find someone that i knew for 15 years or smth, minus the recent years.
Django wrote: doing cocaine
you go on that spiel and list those jokey things that i see many are based in reality. but this line. what do you mean? are you serious? did he really do coke? someone who never had a beer in his life, doing coke would hardly seem likely. so if its real im surprised, and if its a joke... pls try harder. :D
narwal wrote:
sureshot- wrote:my plan is to do this in 2014.
what
the previous sentence explains the plan.


generally to ppl replying:

i think this isnt a stalk fest of any kind. i think its ethically ok to try to contact someone i knew for a very long time. and pls do not lump me in with the 'community', im pretty sure joe didnt hate everyone in the community. and even if he somehow disliked me and thought that i was not his friend, then thats ok too, but i would like to hear it from him. and in the unlikely event that he turns down a person on his door, i will be more than able to apologize for my actions of trying to find him... im sure in the realm of human experience the thing that im doing is not so uncommon and it usually ends up in lost friends reconnecting. thats the average at least, i believe.

ps. i apologize for harshly responding to some troll-esque comments on this thread. sorry about it. really. i couldnt resist.

-sureshot
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4208
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by narwal » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:21 am

no i know what youre doing

its just like

shit man

you really want to find joe

does joe owe you money
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
Dr Lecter
Posts: 3231
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2002 1:31 am
Location: Hell with old people, florida..

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Dr Lecter » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:05 am

Maybe Joe actually left because he and sureshot were lovers and Joe couldn't handle sureshot being so clingy after breaking up with him after seeing sureshot make out with rexy (or narwal).
Because, since you don't know me, there is a great possibility that I'm on an higher intellectuel level then you are on.
User avatar
Muffin
Posts: 2076
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:51 pm
Location: Mississippi

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Muffin » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:51 pm

to go looking for an old friend you've just lost touch with is ok

to go looking for someone that obviously doesn't want to be found is another story (old friend or not)
User avatar
marbear
Posts: 684
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:01 pm
Location: vermont

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by marbear » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:48 pm

sureshot- wrote:
generally to ppl replying:

i think this isnt a stalk fest of any kind. i think its ethically ok to try to contact someone i knew for a very long time. and pls do not lump me in with the 'community', im pretty sure joe didnt hate everyone in the community. and even if he somehow disliked me and thought that i was not his friend, then thats ok too, but i would like to hear it from him. and in the unlikely event that he turns down a person on his door, i will be more than able to apologize for my actions of trying to find him... im sure in the realm of human experience the thing that im doing is not so uncommon and it usually ends up in lost friends reconnecting. thats the average at least, i believe.

ps. i apologize for harshly responding to some troll-esque comments on this thread. sorry about it. really. i couldnt resist.

-sureshot
dude to be honest it's really fucking weird to plan to show up to someone's house unannounced. we're lumping you in with the community because joe did, obviously. it's not like he left and still wanted to keep contact with you, he left you, too. i understand the desire to reconnect but you also should respect his wishes. there's a reason why he hasn't contacted you already. if he hasn't even talked to you online, what makes you think he wants you to show up to his fucking house and be able to reconnect and be good pals again? you've been having a hard time collecting information because this isn't a scavenger hunt, this is joe wanting the community out of his life.

this is like one of those breakups where the other person dumps you for a reason you don't really understand and you want to know why, but the other person doesn't owe you an explanation for how they feel. it fucking hurts but you have to accept that the other person isn't going to want it just because you do.
"Marbear your too stupid...so I don't know what the fuck your thinking."
User avatar
Ian7
【=◈︿◈=】
Posts: 4781
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: ColoradO
Contact:

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Ian7 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:32 pm

marbear wrote:it's not like he left and still wanted to keep contact with you, he left you, too.
Gurl I see you.
I see you breading conflict in this thread.
mbaxter wrote:Loaf was banned by rottencheeseCA for one minute, for reason "fuck"
Canonuluvx wrote:This article is very well written Geese and ducks can be used very much.
Follow me on the twit:@ian7j2
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4208
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by narwal » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:37 am

conflict = bread
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by dyl1138 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:04 am

I, for one, happen to enjoy some conflict with my bread.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
User avatar
Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>
Posts: 8423
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:43 am
Location: Philly

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:44 am

narwal wrote:
sureshot- wrote:my plan is to do this in 2014.
what
He wants to do it this year you dummy
Image
Image
Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
User avatar
Pentagram.J2
Posts: 3045
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Pentagram.J2 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:09 am

Seriously, Sureshot, back the fuck off and let Joe live his life. If he wants to contact you, he'll do it. Showing up at someones home unannounced is extremely rude and creepy. Joe left of his own volition, respect that and let the man live his life. If he ever wants to come back or get back in touch with us, he will.
"The flow if time is always cruel. Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it..."

"The wind......it is blowing...."
sureshot-
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:40 pm

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by sureshot- » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:49 am

Dr Lecter wrote:Maybe Joe actually left because he and sureshot were lovers and Joe couldn't handle sureshot being so clingy after breaking up with him after seeing sureshot make out with rexy (or narwal).
the most accurate portrayal on this thread by far. :sunny: u nailed it. or so did i, rather. :D lolz omg this iz dumb. kinda like it tho.
Muffin wrote:to go looking for an old friend you've just lost touch with is ok

to go looking for someone that obviously doesn't want to be found is another story (old friend or not)
i dont see it like that in this situation. old friends usually lose contact because phone numbers change or stuff. when he stopped using stuff he either went and killed himself or just quit all means of comm. now, we shared some nice moments, and for that reason i consider joe my friend. sure it might be the situation that joe somehow never wants to talk to me again. and yes, its surely in the realm of possibilities, but when we don't know the situation AT ALL. since he has never indicated anything about his departure, then it's completely up in the air of what happened and what his motivations were. i think this whole thing that gets repeated here about him wanting to be alone is just at the end of the day, guesswork. who knows how he thought/thinks?

i dont see it a huge ethical problem of 'annoying' him by possibly meeting him. if he wants to dismiss me, then he surely can, and i have wasted 5 seconds of his life. im sorry to waste 5 secs, and surely its not my right. but this is the sort of thing people do. im sure ive wasted much more than 5 secs overal in my interaction with joe, as with people on this forum too. so if wasting time is a problem, then i apologize for that.
Pentagram.J2 wrote:If he wants to contact you, he'll do it. Showing up at someones home unannounced is extremely rude and creepy.
since i dont have access to the comm tools i used to use with joe among others, he could not in fact contact me even if he wanted. this forum posting is the only way, pretty much.

trying to contact joe isnt like a crime against humanity or anything. in fact, we dont know at all how he would think about it. its pure speculation. so check ur premises before u make posts claiming that u know that joe will hate it if i show up at his door. if that would happen to occur, then it would be unfortunate, but hey, it's life. stuff a million times worse has happened to joe many times, so its not like his life will be changed much due to my actions. cmon guys, i think ur all overreacting, but i appreciate ur comments still.

-sureshot
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8524
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by Django » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:54 am

Trust me son, you dont want to find that joe guy.
You will be massively disappointed.
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
dyl1138
Falling Down
<font color=blue>Falling</font><font color=red> Down</font>
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by dyl1138 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:06 pm

sureshot- wrote:
Pentagram.J2 wrote:If he wants to contact you, he'll do it. Showing up at someones home unannounced is extremely rude and creepy.
since i dont have access to the comm tools i used to use with joe among others, he could not in fact contact me even if he wanted. this forum posting is the only way, pretty much.

trying to contact joe isnt like a crime against humanity or anything. in fact, we dont know at all how he would think about it. its pure speculation. so check ur premises before u make posts claiming that u know that joe will hate it if i show up at his door. if that would happen to occur, then it would be unfortunate, but hey, it's life. stuff a million times worse has happened to joe many times, so its not like his life will be changed much due to my actions. cmon guys, i think ur all overreacting, but i appreciate ur comments still.

-sureshot
Obviously you're not familiar with the lovable J2-brand Drama that is only known elsewhere to theatres and insane asylums. There is no overreaction here, only pent-up sarcasm and tested patiences.

We're not seriously claiming to know that joe WILL hate it, but we can reasonably assume that internet stalkers appearing on one's doorstep will not be met favorably. In fact, from a social standpoint, unknown people on the doorstep is a very, very bad sign. Now, if this were ancient Greece, joe would be obligated to greet you with warmth and hospitality in case you might be a god disguised as a human. In the modern U.S.A though, we don't take well to visits from strangers, and we especially distrust internet strangers due to the increased ambiguity assc. with the internet. Going through with your plan would be unwise, such as driving on the left side of the road in Odessa, Texas. You don't KNOW that you won't be hit or if there are even cars in the oncoming lane, but if you're some stuck up, ignorant tourist in a Mini cruising down the left side of the road, you may get intentionally rammed into in a perverse, purposefully ironic form of Southern hospitality. So... yeah, don't go to Odessa was my point I think? No wait, it was don't go around to internet personae' houses, and don't answer the door to random individuals. There are many sights to see, and joe ain't exactly Exhibit A.
What is crutch
Bison don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
No more
User avatar
NIPPER
Posts: 10683
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2002 9:49 pm
Contact:

Re: How to Contact Joe?

Post by NIPPER » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:45 pm

I'd just be happy to know he moved on to something better in his life but I fear he just left to go play Dota. :sadasfuck:
Locked