Q Anon

The dumping ground for all joe.to garbage posts in an effort to keep the rest of the forums neat and tidy. All posts originated in another forum.

Do you know about Q Anon?

I'm his #1 Fan.
1
17%
I sometimes follow him.
1
17%
Heard about him.
0
No votes
Never heard about him, currently residing in a Cave. In Iraq.
1
17%
LOLOLOLOL FAKE NEWZ
3
50%
 
Total votes: 6
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Q Anon

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:31 am

Hey J2ers I was wondering if you guys listen to Q Anon, if you guys follow him or not. Do you believe him? If yes, why? If no also why?

My position is, I do believe him and I have been following him for quite sometime. What are your guys and gals thoughts on the subject?
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4207
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Q Anon

Post by narwal » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:02 am

man i wanna post but the first reply should really go to django

edit: oops
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8521
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: Q Anon

Post by Django » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:00 am

It's just another conspiracy theory channel. Nothing special on this one.
Here the description on his latest youtube video.
In this update, Q anon tells us to spread the message far and wide.
Topics include Freedom of the Press, the takedown of the mainstream media and the CIA's MK-Ultra mind control program
Image
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found
Posts: 11114
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Q Anon

Post by Neelpos » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:59 pm

MK Ultra was an actual program, Django, they legitimately looked into mind control as a weapon.
Project MKUltra, also called the CIA mind control program, is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects, at times illegal, designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency.[1] Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations and torture in order to weaken the individual to force confessions through mind control. Organized through the Scientific Intelligence Division of the CIA, the project coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the U.S. Army's Chemical Corps.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

The difference between the sane and the insane is whether or not you understand it was a failure and was basically just the CIA pumping drugs into people and psychologically torturing them.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
User avatar
mbaxter
Now With Added Calcium!
<b>Now With <font color=#00689c>Added Calcium!</font></b>
Posts: 11457
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:04 am
Contact:

Re: Q Anon

Post by mbaxter » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Image

Above is a bit of q anon.

Moved to closest subforum to "lol wut" we have here that isn't immature.
Image
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: Q Anon

Post by Nightwolf » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:11 pm

Maybe immature to some people, based on what they believe personally, and I don't refer to me only. Techincally it is a current event. And damn fascinating how people are mainly divided on the subject.

EDIT: Correct-o-mundo Neelpos MK ULTRA was a legit thing that actually happen, now why would people think it's fake...?
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4207
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Q Anon

Post by narwal » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:16 am

Nightwolf wrote:now why would people think it's fake...?
because it sounds and was fucking ridiculous and the cia hasnt been very advertising of it
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: Q Anon

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:27 am

Actually because most people don't research. They are fine in believing what they are told, without looking into most things. A sad truth which I encounter daily.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8521
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: Q Anon

Post by Django » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:29 pm

Nightwolf wrote:Actually because most people don't research. They are fine in believing what they are told, without looking into most things. A sad truth which I encounter daily.
Quite the opposite, it's because people research too much. You see, the MK ultra documents have been declassified by
the CIA decades ago (1977), and guess what, it was an astounding failure and waste of over qualified personnel and tax payer money ,because of the obvious reality that telepathy and mind-control have never been proven, not even by this million dollar enterprise.

The only fruition that came out of this project were: the drug (lsd), information gathering torture methods ,and some advances in the subliminal methods in modern advertising, and the movie the Manchurian candidate, oh and having sex with dolphins or some shit.

Thing is because it was a project that was carried in secrecy, conspiracy theorist gush all over the place about the thing and let their imaginations run wild, much like in anything ever in history that has had measure of secrecy attached to it like operation paperclip (US citizenship for nazi scientist to work on project Manhattan), codeword ODESSA (immigration of SS members to Latin America), project X-RAY (WWII bat bombs, seriously), Project STARWARS ( Ronald Reagan's direct energy anti nuclear laser) ,and Order of the Dolphin (NASA and SETI funded experiment to have sex with dolphins while high on LSD)
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: Q Anon

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:01 am

I'm glad Neel showed you the way to research. Keep it up.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
Django
Bow down to your King!
<font color=black><i>Bow down to your King!</i></font>
Posts: 8521
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:13 am

Re: Q Anon

Post by Django » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:38 pm

More like years of binge watching dubious shows on history channel and discovery, if you want to call that research.
The problem when i said "people research too much" is one of disinformation ,and channels like q anon propagate this.
Image
"Dream, Django, but dream with your eyes open."
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: Q Anon

Post by Nightwolf » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:08 pm

So... basically you're saying to remain ignorant? You're arguing that people researching too much is disinfo? I'm trying to understand your point.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
User avatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4207
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Q Anon

Post by narwal » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:57 pm

people dont research it because it sounds ridiculous and isnt advertised by the cia

and yes, people are fine with what they are told for some things (this varies person-to-person and with what they are told). people have a lot more shit to worry about in the day-to-day than 60s mind control experimentation done by the cia
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
narwal
Praise the 2D Booty
Posts: 4207
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:18 pm
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: Q Anon

Post by narwal » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:09 pm

man i was excited to learn of a secret gov society with many members solely about having sex w dolphins while on LSD

but all i got was a bunch of dumb science and SETI, lame
¡Viva Los Unban Threads!
PSN: IAMQuetzalcoatl // Steam: daruma.j2 // Add me and we'll play some games! ^_^
User avatar
Nightwolf
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:55 am

Re: Q Anon

Post by Nightwolf » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:13 am

narwal wrote:people dont research it because it sounds ridiculous and isnt advertised by the cia
Thank you for acknowledging your ignorance, please do me or anyone on any topic that you are uninformed, to do your homework. Please. Also you don't need the government to tell you to become educated individual.
SurNim wrote:SPREAD THE LOVE! OR DIE!
Public Mass Arrests > Suppressed Technologies Released > Finally ET Disclosure
Why.j2 wrote:Keep Try.
Image
Locked