No seriously, this place really sucks now.

Hoodedsniper

No seriously, this place really sucks now.

Post by Hoodedsniper » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:10 pm

Joe.to is shit, most of the members are shit, the servers are shit and run by really shitty people.

None of the servers are what j2 is about at all and there is nothing fun about them, expect constant crys and the same mapcycle over again.

People suck and get all sassy and full of attitude and mad.

Joe.to is in the worst condition ive seen it my entire time here since 2003.

Anyone whos like "You were younger and are just nolstagic" no, fuck you because the forums and community was 100x better back then and is now total shit.

The community is far beyond the point of getting anywhere near being as good as it once was, these entire forums suck so much ass.

There has always been fuckheads at j2 but now its just horrible and a huge waste of time being here.

Its not even minecraft, TF2 is just as bad and honestly the majority of people here suck so much ass that i dont know how to describe them.

Joe.to is honestly near the end of its days and anyone who thinks otherwise is a blind dumbass.

But i do wanna thank everyone that was a part of rocks hideout 4.

And especially East Coast Lawnmowers and OI, but especially OI because honestly that was j2s golden age for me, the people were amazing and the maps were fucking great like crazy_conveyor or de_ownageninja.

Anyone who wasnt here for OI i feel sorry for you, actually anyone who missed the counter-strike both goldsrc and source then i feel sorry for you because you missed the best time for J2.

Most of the best people that really made this community great are now gone.

I feel like i just cant take it anymore blah blah.

Im out, this is the last thread ill ever post in.
mystic
Xfire: mysticsphere

Re: No seriously, this place really sucks now.

Post by mystic » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Grndslmhttr3
these pretzels are making me thirsty
<font color=#004000>these pretzels are making me thirsty</font>

Post by Grndslmhttr3 » Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Hellboy wrote:Oh shucks, I forgot to take a nap and went on an online forum and posted about how big my dick is again!
3DS Friend Code: 1435-5380-2533
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Sniper, although I haven't been with j2 as long as you have, I feel pretty much the same way. I'm really only staying with j2 because there are a lot of people here I like. The community isn't nearly as good as when I first joined. A lot of people complain about how j2 is being run while the admins don't seem to do much to change it. TF4 hasn't really been fun for a LONG time, and it's hardly even a fun server at this point. I've been doing way more jumping, surfing, and dodgeball in TF2 than I used to. I never go to CS:S nights because the players are, for the most part, the biggest ass holes on j2. The community is very quickly killing itself, and it needs to be changed soon if the members want it to survive.
Hoodedsniper

Post by Hoodedsniper » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:39 pm

Adam

Post by Adam » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 pm

It's the internet. It should be pretty fluid if you are going use it right and you should move on if you don't like .j2 anymore. Good luck.
A Ninja
Professional Fun Killer
<i>Professional Fun Killer</i>

Post by A Ninja » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:04 pm

This applies to a few other communities that were based on tf2 that I'm a part of.

I feel like as people got bored of tf2 and drifted off to their different games, BF3 was supposed to be the next big game that we would all play together and have fun with. Then it died within a week, so now everyone is pretty disappointed and is doing their own thing. J2 just needs another main game that everyone can play together.
Neelpos wrote:but he's A Ninja, he's one of the best fucking snipers on the server, if your evidence doesn't line up prepare to be ridiculed by your inability to differentiate hackers from really fucking good players.
Magnus

Post by Magnus » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:13 pm

I don't think its just the game issue keeping people away.
"What isn't remembered never happened. Memory is merely a record. You just need to re-write that record."
"Ummm, if I die... It's gonna be your fault" -Mr.Blip
"J2 I am disappoint."
Gr¦m wrote:dang mangus, is that like 15 inches?
Gr|m

Post by Gr|m » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 pm

the community has changed because the games have changed and different games attract different kinds of people. it was "good" to you back in the day because you played games that other j2ers played and fun and stuff. For minecrafters, the community is awesome. And J2 was my favorite when I played CS 1.6 all the time and spent less time on the forums and more time in game playing with people.

You're essentially calling video games worse than ever because the video game industry is the common denominator that brings all of us here (or did at first)
Neelpos
Error 404: Title not found

Post by Neelpos » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:06 am

I've considered leaving, but I think it just adds to the problem.
I wasn't around for the CS/Rocks hideout days, but I hear enough from the old community, as well as comparisons to how this place was when I joined to how it is now, to know you're basically exactly right.
kingscrub wrote:HEY NEELPOS WHY DONT YOU SHOVE THAT RETARDED SMILEYFACE AVATAR UP YOUR ASS.
tehENEMY

<b></b>

Post by tehENEMY » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:38 am

seriously leave.

why'd you even come back ?
"if only there was such a thing as an affordable gaming laptop" ~collin day, 1993 - 2013

Watch Free the Nipple Online Free
He who casts carcinogenic stones should not live in glass meme houses.
Waterbear

Post by Waterbear » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:41 am

12:13 PM - jermm: man I haven't taken a poop that needs a plunger in years
12:13 PM - jermm: my body is failing me
g
Wolsk
Im hungry, i need a fur burger
<font color=blue>Im hungry, i need a fur burger</font>

Post by Wolsk » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:54 am

what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck
a1dan
Chills. Shoots Darts.

Post by a1dan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:29 pm

It's hilarious because this happens every year when all the decent members go away to college/university and don't have time to post.
ImageImageImageImage
Jason wrote:Can't wait to fall in love with a beautiful young man
Jason wrote:Like if I successfully hook up with this guy amazing shit could HAPPEN
Help me get more dropbox space!
Adam

Post by Adam » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:03 pm