Natural Selection 2 update - Gorilla

Appears on http://www.joe.to. Gaming news or community information.
bl4nk
BOOBIES

Re: Natural Selection 2 update - Gorilla

Post by bl4nk » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:45 am

If I have the game on high settings, the frame rates are good, but there's lots of hitching. Playing on medium quality there's not much of a difference quality-wise, but the game runs great. I'm slowly starting to realize that it's the same ol' game of NS, just with different looks (sort of like the jump from CS to CSS). Things are taking a bit of getting use to, but it's becoming so much fun now that I'm figuring everything out.
ThePhantom
BANNED
<b><font color=red>BANNED</font></b>

Post by ThePhantom » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:31 am

Hmm looks interesting, i'm considering buying it.
Is there a good single player campaign? Cause every time I buy a game that someone on here suggests and throws around the idea of a big event thing, nothing ever happens, so I'm always stuck just playing it by myself :P

Is there defs going to be a NS2 night or whatever?
Sincerely...

scobywhru
Xfire: scobywhru

Post by scobywhru » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:10 pm

there already has been 3-4 NS2 nights that I know of AND we used to run a few servers for it when the alpha first came out.
Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy wrote:He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.
Emerica

Post by Emerica » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Omg I cannot wait for this. We have to bring back the old j2 NS servers, best times ever for j2. Im going to preorder on Friday.